Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: There is no tape of the senate approving 2020 election. why not?

1. #151 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,321 Times in 9,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 511 Times in 484 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Supposn View Post
    AssHatZombie,your thread's title questions why there are no tapes confirming the U.S. Senate “approving” the 2020 election” . Who has refuted the U.S. Senate is required to certify the electors chosen by their states to represent those states within the coming meeting of the U.S. Electoral College?

The U.S. Supreme Court is the final determinator of what is or isn't constitutional. Our federal courts have thus far finally rejected every legal challenge of any U.S. State's chosen electors.

I don't know what you referred to when you posted “ Election rules were changed unconstitutionally. … Deep state strong armed the senate on 1/6 into approving the mess”.
    I saw the tapes of both the January 6th mob besieging our Capital Building, and tapes of the U.S. Senate eventually certify the U.S. states' duly chosen electors.
    I do know on January 6, 2022, a seditious mob attempted to delay and overturn certification of the U.S. states' duly chosen electors. Respectfully, Supposn
    election rules were changed without state LEGISLATIVE approval.

this is unconstitutional.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Blackwater Lunchbreak For This Post:

Into the Night (07-30-2022)

3. #152 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 6 Times in 6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    election rules were changed without state LEGISLATIVE approval. this is unconstitutional.
    AssHatZombie, not other entities, but rather our federal courts, [and specifically our U.S. Supreme court is the final) determiners of what is or isn't constitutional. Respectfully, Supposn

4. #153 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

AssHatZombie, not other entities, but rather our federal courts, [and specifically our U.S. Supreme court is the final) determiners of what is or isn't constitutional. Respectfully, Supposn
    I determine what i believe is constitutional.

authorities may disagree, and they can suck a cock.

5. #154 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

AssHatZombie, I suppose you always in every manner give your mother good reason to be proud of her child.

6. #155 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,243 Times in 13,968 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,056 Times in 2,851 Posts

election rules were changed without state LEGISLATIVE approval.

this is unconstitutional.
    Not what Trump’s SCOTUS said when they refused to hear Pennsylvania’s case

Forget it, Biden won, won big, Trump lost, lost big, and all the concocted talk radio and internet conspiracies ain’t going to change those facts

7. #156 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,243 Times in 13,968 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,056 Times in 2,851 Posts

Not a shocker, if I don’t like it, it ain’t true, and that is how prior Top 40 AM radio disc jockeys turned themselves into millionaires, simply by telling the “asses” of the world that what they wanted to believe was true regardless

8. #157 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,129 Times in 11,701 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,352 Posts
    Blog Entries

AssHatZombie,your thread's title questions why there are no tapes confirming the U.S. Senate “approving” the 2020 election” . Who has refuted the U.S. Senate is required to certify the electors chosen by their states to represent those states within the coming meeting of the U.S. Electoral College?
    Seven States never chose any electors.
    The U.S. Supreme Court is the final determinator of what is or isn't constitutional.
    WRONG. The Supreme court has NO authority over the Constitution. It cannot change it or interpret it. See Article III of the Constitution of the United States.
    Our federal courts have thus far finally rejected every legal challenge of any U.S. State's chosen electors.
    Lie. They never heard any such legal challenge. They have no authority to. No court has authority to choose the electors for any State. Neither does Congress. Neither does Pence.
    I don't know what you referred to when you posted “ Election rules were changed unconstitutionally.
    This is just an argument of the Stone and an RQAA. This question has already been answered numerous times.
    Deep state strong armed the senate on 1/6 into approving the mess”.
    Yup.
    I saw the tapes of both the January 6th mob besieging our Capital Building, and tapes of the U.S. Senate eventually certify the U.S. states' duly chosen electors.
    WRONG. Seven States never chose any electors.
    I do know on January 6, 2022, a seditious mob attempted to delay and overturn certification of the U.S. states' duly chosen electors.
    Seven States never chose any electors. You can't certify what isn't there. There is nothing to overturn. There was no election in 2020. It faulted due to election fraud by Democrats.
    Respectfully, Supposn
    No. Not respectfully. Discarding the Constitution is NOT RESPECTFUL.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode
    "Donald has failed in almost every endeavor he has attempted. " --floridafan
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "no slavery is forcing another into labor" -archives
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

9. #158 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

WRONG. No court has authority over the Constitution. No court has authority to change or interpret the Constitution. See Articles II and III.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode

10. #159 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

States determine what is constitutional. They created it. They are the only ones that can legally change it. They are the only ones that can legally destroy it (and thus dissolve the federal government).
    You own the constitution (along with everyone else in your State. Only the people of your State can create it, only they can change it, only they can destroy it (and thus dissolve the State government).

You are absolutely correct concerning the 2020 'election'. Only the legislatures can change election law in their State. Only legislatures can certify an election of electors for their State. This is clearly stated in Article II and the 12th amendment.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Into the Night For This Post:

Blackwater Lunchbreak (07-30-2022)

12. #160 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Not what Trump’s SCOTUS said when they refused to hear Pennsylvania’s case
    SCOTUS has no authority over elections.
    Forget it, Biden won, won big,
    You can't win what never took place.
    Trump lost, lost big,
    You can't lose what never took place.
    and all the concocted talk radio and internet conspiracies ain’t going to change those facts
    Not facts. Arguments. Learn what 'fact' means. It is not a Holy Word.

You can't make the evidence of election fraud by Democrats go away by calling it an internet conspiracy, dude.

13. #161 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,340 Times in 8,498 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,701 Times in 2,506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Seven States never chose any electors.
    And yet all states chose Electors, those Electors voted, the votes were certified, and the votes were sent into Congress. How did they do all that without choosing any Electors?

Could it be you just do not like the Electors they chose?
    Daniel Patrick Moynihan said it best, "You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
    Paul Begala, "Politics is show business for ugly people."
    Stephen Colbert, "Reality has a well known liberal bias."
    trump is a child rapist. We all know it.

14. #162 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

AssHatZombie, are you contending that 7 of USA's states are not represented within USA's Electoral College? Please provide a credible link to what you contend is a fact.

In accordance with the U.S Constitution, the U.S. Supreme Court is the final determiner of what is or isn't constitutional.

In response to my not knowing what you meant when you posted “election rules were changed unconstitutionally” you respond, “this is just an argument of the Stone and an RQAA. This question has already been answered numerous times”.
    Your response is inexplicit. What's a “Stone and an RQAA”, and why do you contend that your “Stone and an RQAA” is a credible factor or even germane to this discussion?

You haven't explained or provided any credible link regarding your statement, “Deep state strong armed the senate on 1/6 into approving the mess”.

I do attempt to be respectful to others and I don't believe that I've addressed anyone to a lesser extent of respect than has been their treatment to me. On the contrary, I try to be more than that respectful to others. Respectfully, Supposn

15. #163 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

AssHatZombie, are you contending that 7 of USA's states are not represented within USA's Electoral College? Please provide a credible link to what you contend is a fact.

In accordance with the U.S Constitution, the U.S. Supreme Court is the final determiner of what is or isn't constitutional.

In response to my not knowing what you meant when you posted “election rules were changed unconstitutionally” you respond, “this is just an argument of the Stone and an RQAA. This question has already been answered numerous times”.
    Your response is inexplicit. What's a “Stone and an RQAA”, and why do you contend that your “Stone and an RQAA” is a credible factor or even germane to this discussion?

You haven't explained or provided any credible link regarding your statement, “Deep state strong armed the senate on 1/6 into approving the mess”.

I do attempt to be respectful to others and I don't believe that I've addressed anyone to a lesser extent of respect than has been their treatment to me. On the contrary, I try to be more than that respectful to others. Respectfully, Supposn
    appeal to authority fallacy.

obviously rules were changed without state LEGISLATIVE approval.

16. #164 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

17. #165 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

AssHatZombie, authoritative is very good, but credible is lesser and a lower bar to hurdle over; you offer no credible logical reasons or links supporting your posted statements.
    I believe federal law is the legally superior law applicable to elections for federal offices. Federal election rules do not require the states' approvals. Respectfully, Supposn