Thread: Rural Florida county shocked by fentanyl deaths over holiday

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,543 Times in 14,028 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Rural Florida county shocked by fentanyl deaths over holiday

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) — A small, largely rural county west of Florida’s capital saw an unheard-of spike in deadly drug overdoses believed to be caused by fentanyl mixed with other illegal drugs, a sign that the national problem is becoming even more far-reaching.

Then last Friday, calls to emergency services began flooding in. Over the holiday weekend, nine people died and another nine were treated over suspected fentanyl overdoses. It's the latest in a rash of fentanyl deaths around the nation.

“It's shaken the entire community. I feel their pain,” Young said Wednesday. “I'm really treating this like we had a hurricane coming into town. It means that much to me that we could lose people in such a short period of time.”

Gadsden County is largely known for its vegetable and livestock farms, historic Southern buildings and antique shops.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ru...01cc357a1bbbd2
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

Fentanyl is a national emergency, that is not being addressed by our Failed Elite Class, almost certainly being driven by China as part of their massive program to destroy America from the inside.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Fentanyl is a national emergency, that is not being addressed by our Failed Elite Class, almost certainly being driven by China as part of their massive program to destroy America from the inside.
    Mexico and India are much greater sources of Fentanyl.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to floridafan For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (07-06-2022)

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,617 Times in 21,480 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,632 Times in 5,140 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) — A small, largely rural county west of Florida’s capital saw an unheard-of spike in deadly drug overdoses believed to be caused by fentanyl mixed with other illegal drugs, a sign that the national problem is becoming even more far-reaching.

Then last Friday, calls to emergency services began flooding in. Over the holiday weekend, nine people died and another nine were treated over suspected fentanyl overdoses. It's the latest in a rash of fentanyl deaths around the nation.

“It's shaken the entire community. I feel their pain,” Young said Wednesday. “I'm really treating this like we had a hurricane coming into town. It means that much to me that we could lose people in such a short period of time.”

Gadsden County is largely known for its vegetable and livestock farms, historic Southern buildings and antique shops.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ru...01cc357a1bbbd2
    Trumplandia!

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (07-06-2022)