Members banned from this thread: Truth Detector, Sailor, Into the Night, Stone and Lionfish


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 23 of 23

Thread: Why Trump should be charged with rebellion or insurrection

  1. #16 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    31,134
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 10,074 Times in 7,267 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 971 Times in 896 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by McRocket View Post
    Obviously, you do not know what the word 'lie' actually means in this context.

    Bye now.
    You are extremely stupid.

  2. #17 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    81,920
    Thanks
    2,232
    Thanked 14,075 Times in 9,011 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 512 Times in 476 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leaningright View Post
    How about just running a better candidate and beat him? Keep him out that way. ????
    They didn't need to, they ran a basement dwelling dementia patient, and it worked.

    Brandon is the happiest man alive, every morning he wakes up and he gets to find out he is pResident of the United States.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

    Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Damocles For This Post:

    leaningright (07-06-2022)

  4. #18 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    78,199
    Thanks
    7,108
    Thanked 25,584 Times in 16,448 Posts
    Groans
    271
    Groaned 4,341 Times in 3,947 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leaningright View Post
    There’s got to be a reason for that.
    Lots of reasons, good marketing on the part of the lesser choice, angry illogical sentiment from a group of voters, small states getting more say than larger ones, uneducated voters... I could come up with a lot of them.
    4,487


    Posters dumb enough to believe Trump won: (So we can ignore them due to their stupidity):

    STONE
    PostModernProphet
    Earl
    "Truth Detector"
    Celticguy
    Dachasund
    Into the Night
    Life is Golden
    Stretch
    AssHatZombie
    gfm7175
    Legion

  5. #19 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    78,199
    Thanks
    7,108
    Thanked 25,584 Times in 16,448 Posts
    Groans
    271
    Groaned 4,341 Times in 3,947 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    They didn't need to, they ran a basement dwelling dementia patient, and it worked.

    Brandon is the happiest man alive, every morning he wakes up and he gets to find out he is pResident of the United States.
    Sadly, Biden was the better choice.
    4,487


    Posters dumb enough to believe Trump won: (So we can ignore them due to their stupidity):

    STONE
    PostModernProphet
    Earl
    "Truth Detector"
    Celticguy
    Dachasund
    Into the Night
    Life is Golden
    Stretch
    AssHatZombie
    gfm7175
    Legion

  6. #20 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    81,920
    Thanks
    2,232
    Thanked 14,075 Times in 9,011 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 512 Times in 476 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Sadly, Biden was the better choice.
    I disagree. The better option was female, and running on a different party. I voted for them. Unfortunately some stupid people think there are "only two" options. You would be one of the ones saying something stupid on the Simpson's... "Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos!"
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

    Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

  7. #21 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    78,199
    Thanks
    7,108
    Thanked 25,584 Times in 16,448 Posts
    Groans
    271
    Groaned 4,341 Times in 3,947 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    I disagree. The better option was female, and running on a different party. I voted for them. Unfortunately some stupid people think there are "only two" options. You would be one of the ones saying something stupid on the Simpson's... "Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos!"
    There are generally only two viable choices in America, its part of the problem.
    4,487


    Posters dumb enough to believe Trump won: (So we can ignore them due to their stupidity):

    STONE
    PostModernProphet
    Earl
    "Truth Detector"
    Celticguy
    Dachasund
    Into the Night
    Life is Golden
    Stretch
    AssHatZombie
    gfm7175
    Legion

  8. #22 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    9,337
    Thanks
    2,572
    Thanked 3,702 Times in 2,402 Posts
    Groans
    83
    Groaned 91 Times in 87 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Lots of reasons, good marketing on the part of the lesser choice,
    Bring your candidate of choice up to speed then.

    …angry illogical sentiment from a group of voters, …
    Why are they angry? Gotta be a reason. Illogical sentiment? Illogical through whose eyes?

    [quote]…small states getting more say than larger ones, …]

    That’s from the mind of the founders so we can have a voice out here in the wilderness … but they left y’all an avenue to change it.

    …uneducated voters...
    Educate them. Teach them. If you can convince people that what you’re trying to teach them will benefit them they’ll learn it. I’ve been teaching math to unwilling recipients for 34+ years…and have been largely successful because I can convince the larger part that they will be better off if they’ll just learn the material.

    I could come up with a lot of them.
    Yes, there are lots of reasons the better candidate doesn’t win. I remember it happening often in my lifetime. The elder Bush, Bob Dole, etc. We just have to try harder the next time.

  9. #23 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    23,122
    Thanks
    7,968
    Thanked 10,218 Times in 6,806 Posts
    Groans
    2,043
    Groaned 1,552 Times in 1,437 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    They didn't need to, they ran a basement dwelling dementia patient, and it worked.

    Brandon is the happiest man alive, every morning he wakes up and he gets to find out he is pResident of the United States.
    Apparently you rwnj shitbrains think that the Kremlin basement dwelling traitor criminal Putin dick sucker YOU ran is somehow better.

    Not one right-wing Trumpsucker here on Just Plain Pile-o-shit has ever condemned or even acknowledged Trump's obvious crimes against America or the crimes of the traitorous criminals in Trump's WH.

    Why?

    Because you hate America.

    That's why you all committed mass fellatio on Trump and continue to do so.

    He spews your own brand of bile and hate.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-14-2022, 02:02 PM
  2. 638 People Charged In Capitol Insurrection So Far
    By PoliTalker in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 578
    Last Post: 11-13-2021, 05:44 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-11-2021, 05:44 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-10-2021, 12:25 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-17-2019, 06:28 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •