Members banned from this thread: Truth Detector, Sailor, Into the Night, Stone and Lionfish

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why Trump should be charged with rebellion or insurrection

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by McRocket View Post
    Obviously, you do not know what the word 'lie' actually means in this context.

Bye now.
    You are extremely stupid.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,530 Times in 10,535 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leaningright View Post
    How about just running a better candidate and beat him? Keep him out that way. ????
    They didn't need to, they ran a basement dwelling dementia patient, and it worked.

Brandon is the happiest man alive, every morning he wakes up and he gets to find out he is pResident of the United States.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Damocles For This Post:

leaningright (07-06-2022)

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,614 Times in 21,477 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,632 Times in 5,140 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leaningright View Post
    There’s got to be a reason for that.
    Lots of reasons, good marketing on the part of the lesser choice, angry illogical sentiment from a group of voters, small states getting more say than larger ones, uneducated voters... I could come up with a lot of them.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    They didn't need to, they ran a basement dwelling dementia patient, and it worked.

Brandon is the happiest man alive, every morning he wakes up and he gets to find out he is pResident of the United States.
    Sadly, Biden was the better choice.

44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,530 Times in 10,535 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Sadly, Biden was the better choice.
    I disagree. The better option was female, and running on a different party. I voted for them. Unfortunately some stupid people think there are "only two" options. You would be one of the ones saying something stupid on the Simpson's... "Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos!"
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I disagree. The better option was female, and running on a different party. I voted for them. Unfortunately some stupid people think there are "only two" options. You would be one of the ones saying something stupid on the Simpson's... "Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos!"
    There are generally only two viable choices in America, its part of the problem.

LOCK HIM UP!

8. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,536 Times in 2,978 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 107 Times in 102 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Lots of reasons, good marketing on the part of the lesser choice,
    Bring your candidate of choice up to speed then.

…angry illogical sentiment from a group of voters, …
    Why are they angry? Gotta be a reason. Illogical sentiment? Illogical through whose eyes?

[quote]…small states getting more say than larger ones, …]

That’s from the mind of the founders so we can have a voice out here in the wilderness … but they left y’all an avenue to change it.

…uneducated voters...
    Educate them. Teach them. If you can convince people that what you’re trying to teach them will benefit them they’ll learn it. I’ve been teaching math to unwilling recipients for 34+ years…and have been largely successful because I can convince the larger part that they will be better off if they’ll just learn the material.

I could come up with a lot of them.
    Yes, there are lots of reasons the better candidate doesn’t win. I remember it happening often in my lifetime. The elder Bush, Bob Dole, etc. We just have to try harder the next time.

9. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,902 Times in 7,962 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

Apparently you rwnj shitbrains think that the Kremlin basement dwelling traitor criminal Putin dick sucker YOU ran is somehow better.

Not one right-wing Trumpsucker here on Just Plain Pile-o-shit has ever condemned or even acknowledged Trump's obvious crimes against America or the crimes of the traitorous criminals in Trump's WH.

Why?

Because you hate America.

That's why you all committed mass fellatio on Trump and continue to do so.

He spews your own brand of bile and hate.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!