Thread: Justin Trudeau Disguised As A Conservation Officer Kicked Me Off The Island?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 34 Posts

Default Justin Trudeau Disguised As A Conservation Officer Kicked Me Off The Island?

Justin Trudeau Disguised As A Conservation Officer Kicked Me Off The Island?

On the even of Canada day I decided to pitch my tent on the little island where the old train bridge is and the polar bear statue just over the bridge, I was near exhaustion and can't seem to shake the fatigue the whole time I have been here in Ottawa trying to find a cheap room to rent so I can get to work on these globalists and their rhetoric.

On Canada day I was planning to stay on the island to recover my stamina and reverse some of the exhaustion and fatigue when two, what appeared to be conservation officers wearing big fat ugly sun glasses and coconut helmets, came to my tent and at this point I really didn't suspect anything but was kind of a little thrown off that conservation officers were on the little island. I introduced myself by my earned genuine title of Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist David Jeffrey Spetch. They told me that the little island was a national park and demanded I take my tent down or they were going to write me a citation. I explained a little of what I am about and asked if one of the MP's sent them and they said no then the taller one told me something about crown land being where you can camp for two weeks while the other one was laughing. They asked for paperwork proving I was allowed to stay and I told them I only made the request the day before of which I also want right of passage on crown land as well. Anyway they offered to assist me with taking down my tent I said no and they said be out in an hour and as they rode off I started putting two and two together and the taller one was acting as if he just read a previous composition I shared with all of you while the other one was laughing and that is when it occurred to me that Justin Trudeau was disguised as a conservation officer while the other one was laughing likely because I didn't catch on right away. I want down town got a coffee and some pizza and started to make my way down to Lees where the bridge next to where the university is and by the time I found a site it was dusk so I made it just in time. I was by then exhausted and fatigued so I bunked down there for two days.

Again I not only feel if anyone I deserve right of passage in National Parks, Provincial Parks, perhaps even city parks as well as on crown land for life, until they day I die.

I'd love to be able to tackle the following issues and much more with the utmost intellectual aggression but again I need to find a place to live so I can get to work and intellectually slaughter globalists and their cult of greed supremacists known as the world economic forum of which they might also be someone else's patsy.

Global self proclaimed elites (greed bags) are apparently spending more now on private flights yet you the public are blabbered at with global warming horse pucky as excuse to help kill your economy while they lobby to have oil and gas exports shut down etc. What a flat out bunch of scammers, robbing and stealing from countries around the world while defecating on you with their private flights apparently at an all time high.

The garbage they try to pass off as vaccine killed a UK mother I read and twitter is calling sharing she died of blood clots following the jab is misinformation because selfish greedy and ignorant intellectual cowards want to continue to get away with abusing society with such rubbish while they make a killing and no do not pardon the pun. When a bunch of liars throw garbage at you such as what they claim as a vaccine is not obviously a vaccine when you can still get the virus after the jab proves that governments supporting such rubbish can not be trusted for throwing their own citizens under the bus so greedy selfish and ignorant low lifes can make money off of it and it is no secret that twitter is run by intellectual cowards and compulsive obsessive liars.

Anyway I am at the Ottawa library on Rideau, got a late start today as it was raining so I had to wait until my tent dried before I could pack up. I need to find a room for about 500 - 550 per month of which seems nearly impossible living out of a tent to find one let alone with all of the sky rocketing prices due to reckless inflation these days. Funny they raised minimum wage before all of this began but everyone on subsidy got left behind still only getting 2017 compatible incomes here in sky rocketing 2022.

I could have swore I saw the Queen again and Prince Charles with Camilla (If I recall her name) drive by me in separate vehicles a couple of days ago. I bought a new mouse so my crazy glitchy built in mouse is no longer an issue.

Very funny There Trudeau as I am fairly certain that was you hiding behind sunglasses and a coconut helmet. I thought there was something familiar about you but I guess I was too fatigued to nail it right away but your co so called officer apparently thinks that is funny.

As for the rest of you, I left everything behind and came to Ottawa to intellectually slaughter the world economic forums rubbish of which world economic forum dictatorship is not a democracy and nor is lobbyist dictatorship, it is both treason and tyranny considering the citizens of Canada for example are suppose to be the governing body in a genuine democracy and our officials our servants of which when those who are suppose to serve the majority turn their backs on that while instead propagate lies and deceptions while trying to tell you that exposing their lies and deceptions is misinformation that is because they are tyrants and traitors doing everything they can to keep getting away with assisting greed bags with taking over your country while also trying to enslave and eliminate you while keeping to from extracting resources for exports etc. so those resources are there for when they plan to steal your country from you.

Anyway have a lovely day all.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist
    World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Ottawa Ontario Canada
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

2. The Following User Says Thank You to David Jeffrey Spetch For This Post:

Blackwater Lunchbreak (07-05-2022)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,320 Times in 9,828 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    Justin Trudeau Disguised As A Conservation Officer Kicked Me Off The Island?

On the even of Canada day I decided to pitch my tent on the little island where the old train bridge is and the polar bear statue just over the bridge, I was near exhaustion and can't seem to shake the fatigue the whole time I have been here in Ottawa trying to find a cheap room to rent so I can get to work on these globalists and their rhetoric.

On Canada day I was planning to stay on the island to recover my stamina and reverse some of the exhaustion and fatigue when two, what appeared to be conservation officers wearing big fat ugly sun glasses and coconut helmets, came to my tent and at this point I really didn't suspect anything but was kind of a little thrown off that conservation officers were on the little island. I introduced myself by my earned genuine title of Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist David Jeffrey Spetch. They told me that the little island was a national park and demanded I take my tent down or they were going to write me a citation. I explained a little of what I am about and asked if one of the MP's sent them and they said no then the taller one told me something about crown land being where you can camp for two weeks while the other one was laughing. They asked for paperwork proving I was allowed to stay and I told them I only made the request the day before of which I also want right of passage on crown land as well. Anyway they offered to assist me with taking down my tent I said no and they said be out in an hour and as they rode off I started putting two and two together and the taller one was acting as if he just read a previous composition I shared with all of you while the other one was laughing and that is when it occurred to me that Justin Trudeau was disguised as a conservation officer while the other one was laughing likely because I didn't catch on right away. I want down town got a coffee and some pizza and started to make my way down to Lees where the bridge next to where the university is and by the time I found a site it was dusk so I made it just in time. I was by then exhausted and fatigued so I bunked down there for two days.

Again I not only feel if anyone I deserve right of passage in National Parks, Provincial Parks, perhaps even city parks as well as on crown land for life, until they day I die.

I'd love to be able to tackle the following issues and much more with the utmost intellectual aggression but again I need to find a place to live so I can get to work and intellectually slaughter globalists and their cult of greed supremacists known as the world economic forum of which they might also be someone else's patsy.

Global self proclaimed elites (greed bags) are apparently spending more now on private flights yet you the public are blabbered at with global warming horse pucky as excuse to help kill your economy while they lobby to have oil and gas exports shut down etc. What a flat out bunch of scammers, robbing and stealing from countries around the world while defecating on you with their private flights apparently at an all time high.

The garbage they try to pass off as vaccine killed a UK mother I read and twitter is calling sharing she died of blood clots following the jab is misinformation because selfish greedy and ignorant intellectual cowards want to continue to get away with abusing society with such rubbish while they make a killing and no do not pardon the pun. When a bunch of liars throw garbage at you such as what they claim as a vaccine is not obviously a vaccine when you can still get the virus after the jab proves that governments supporting such rubbish can not be trusted for throwing their own citizens under the bus so greedy selfish and ignorant low lifes can make money off of it and it is no secret that twitter is run by intellectual cowards and compulsive obsessive liars.

Anyway I am at the Ottawa library on Rideau, got a late start today as it was raining so I had to wait until my tent dried before I could pack up. I need to find a room for about 500 - 550 per month of which seems nearly impossible living out of a tent to find one let alone with all of the sky rocketing prices due to reckless inflation these days. Funny they raised minimum wage before all of this began but everyone on subsidy got left behind still only getting 2017 compatible incomes here in sky rocketing 2022.

I could have swore I saw the Queen again and Prince Charles with Camilla (If I recall her name) drive by me in separate vehicles a couple of days ago. I bought a new mouse so my crazy glitchy built in mouse is no longer an issue.

Very funny There Trudeau as I am fairly certain that was you hiding behind sunglasses and a coconut helmet. I thought there was something familiar about you but I guess I was too fatigued to nail it right away but your co so called officer apparently thinks that is funny.

As for the rest of you, I left everything behind and came to Ottawa to intellectually slaughter the world economic forums rubbish of which world economic forum dictatorship is not a democracy and nor is lobbyist dictatorship, it is both treason and tyranny considering the citizens of Canada for example are suppose to be the governing body in a genuine democracy and our officials our servants of which when those who are suppose to serve the majority turn their backs on that while instead propagate lies and deceptions while trying to tell you that exposing their lies and deceptions is misinformation that is because they are tyrants and traitors doing everything they can to keep getting away with assisting greed bags with taking over your country while also trying to enslave and eliminate you while keeping to from extracting resources for exports etc. so those resources are there for when they plan to steal your country from you.

Anyway have a lovely day all.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist
    World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Ottawa Ontario Canada
    good luck, brother.

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    good luck, brother.

Thanks Hat, just need to find a place to live while I continue to move every day or two from one site to another with my tent etc. Haven't had much time to frequent many places as the mouse I was using died and I was using my glitchy built in mouse which was a real nightmare until I bought a new one today.
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Still alive but this tent living in Ottawa gets exhausting with fatigue. I suspect the feds are following me and pulling shit like when they see me go into a store, the next time I go to the store there is some trans sicko working there. This has happened 3 times now and I suspect they are filming hoping for a reaction but I carry on knowing they are likely trying to set me up.