Thread: The five worst presidents for Black people’s lives, liberty and pursuit of happiness

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,493 Times in 9,085 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,427 Times in 1,256 Posts

Default The five worst presidents for Black people’s lives, liberty and pursuit of happiness

From permitting Black codes to creating a pathway for Klan terrorism, these five presidents created unjust and dangerous situations for Black Americans, Dr. Robert C. Smith, an African American politics expert opined.

Segregation is not a humiliation but a benefit, and ought to be so regarded by you gentlemen. If your organization goes out and tells the colored people of the country that it is a humiliation, they will so regard it … The only harm that will come will be if you cause them to think it is a humiliation.” – Woodrow Wilson

Wilson spoke those words during an exchange at the White House with a delegation of Black citizens led by journalist William Monroe Trotter, who balked at Wilson’s approval of resegregating civil service employees, according to the book ”Presidents and Black America: A Documentary History,” which authors Stephen A. Jones and Eric Freedman wrote about for the website The Conversation.

Since America gained its independence in 1776, the nation has seen 46 men serve as president.

These men have taken the country from its founding years to freeing enslaved people, to passing, finally, civil rights legislation, and to removing some institutionalized barriers to opportunity.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/five-wors...045000803.html

I would agree with these five presidents were the worst for black people?!!

I remember some clown made a statement, I've done more for black people than anyone except for maybe Lincoln?!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to signalmankenneth For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (07-04-2022)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,614 Times in 10,679 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

What a bunch of lying ass idiots.

Trump gave us RECORD LOW BLACK UNEMPLOYMENT, RECORD HIGH BLACK WAGES, The 2nd Chance Law , to give non-violent felons 2nd chance to haver productive lives, (which has helped primarily BLACK MEN), made the largest Fed endowment to HBCUs in HISTORY, and made it ANNUAL, so that they didn't have to beg for $$ every year.

Yeah, he was "TERRIBLE" for BLACK AMERICANS.

YOU FUCKING IMBECILES
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

are we talking just real blacks or the ones that didn't vote for Biden too......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,614 Times in 10,679 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    What a bunch of lying ass idiots.

Trump gave us RECORD LOW BLACK UNEMPLOYMENT, RECORD HIGH BLACK WAGES, The 2nd Chance Law , to give non-violent felons 2nd chance to haver productive lives, (which has helped primarily BLACK MEN), made the largest Fed endowment to HBCUs in HISTORY, and made it ANNUAL, so that they didn't have to beg for $$ every year.

Yeah, he was "TERRIBLE" for BLACK AMERICANS.

YOU FUCKING IMBECILES

TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber