Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: 'Mass chaos': Police respond to shooting at Fourth of July parade in Chicago suburb o

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,893 Times in 6,585 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 537 Times in 514 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    That's because even most Democrats don't trust Democrats much less the 70% of Americans who dislike Democrats so much they refuse to become one.
    Here we're just focusing on how much we don't trust a pathetic douche like you, Princess. Is your cyber girlfriend impressed by your coming after me?

You're just a joke.
    ================================================== =

There will come a day where Donald Trump is gone, but the dishonor of those who carried his water will remain.

2. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,619 Times in 51,914 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LurchAddams View Post
    Here we're just focusing on how much we don't trust a pathetic douche like you, Princess. Is your cyber girlfriend impressed by your coming after me?

You're just a joke.
    Is there any doubt that others have noticed how you repeat yourself when you run out of intellectual ammunition, princess?

The fact you mention me having a girlfriend is proof you are lying when accusing me of being as gay as you are...not that there's anything wrong with being gay. It's your dishonesty of being in the closest and falsely accusing others that is the problem, son.

God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

3. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Is there any doubt that others have noticed how you repeat yourself when you run out of intellectual ammunition, princess?

The fact you mention me having a girlfriend is proof you are lying when accusing me of being as gay as you are...not that there's anything wrong with being gay. It's your dishonesty of being in the closest and falsely accusing others that is the problem, son.

[IMG]https://i.imgflip.com/6lxjux.gif[/
    So... she IS impressed, or she isn't? You really need to work on your clarity, douche.

There will come a day where Donald Trump is gone, but the dishonor of those who carried his water will remain.

4. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

So... she IS impressed, or she isn't? You really need to work on your clarity, douche.

Whatever you say, Johnny. LOL

5. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Whatever you say, Johnny. LOL

[IMG]https://i.imgflip.com/6l27bu.g
    Hey did you hear they found a toddler in Highland Park underneath his dead parents on July 4th? Why don't you go celebrate what a great anti ban defender you are, Mary-Beth? Tell us all why we need rifles that can literally makes a child's head unrecognizable? You know in Uvalde, they needed to bring in some of the parents DNA because they couldn't recognize their own kids?

Tell us, sage, we're all listening.

6. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hey did you hear they found a toddler in Highland Park underneath his dead parents on July 4th? Why don't you go celebrate what a great anti ban defender you are, Mary-Beth? Tell us all why we need rifles that can literally makes a child's head unrecognizable? You know in Uvalde, they needed to bring in some of the parents DNA because they couldn't recognize their own kids?

Tell us, sage, we're all listening.
    Sad that people like you only want to spread your self-loathing onto others. You are willfully standing on the dead bodies of that toddler's parents simply because your parents don't respect your sexual preference. Sad.

Guns don't kill people, nutjobs like you kill people. Get a clue, kid.

7. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Sad that people like you only want to spread your self-loathing onto others. You are willfully standing on the dead bodies of that toddler's parents simply because your parents don't respect your sexual preference. Sad.

Guns don't kill people, nutjobs like you kill people. Get a clue, kid.
    So, your answer is "just because". Figures.

Douche. No one worse that someone like you terrified to defend your position.

8. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

So, your answer is "just because". Figures.

Douche. No one worse that someone like you terrified to defend your position.
    I truly believe that's all you got out of my post. That you are incapable of understanding my point that you hate yourself so much that you are weaponizing a tragedy to attack others. Sad.

Defend what position? Freedom? Individual rights? The fact that it's assholes like you and your RW counterparts who seek to jam your views down the throats of all Americans?

9. The Following User Groans At Doc Dutch For This Awful Post:

LurchAddams (07-06-2022)

10. #114 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I truly believe that's all you got out of my post. That you are incapable of understanding my point that you hate yourself so much that you are weaponizing a tragedy to attack others. Sad.

Defend what position? Freedom? Individual rights? The fact that it's assholes like you and your RW counterparts who seek to jam your views down the throats of all Americans?
    Good. You're too much of a pussy to state it so I'll do it for you. You love guns more than people. Most likely your lack of morality is brought on by your self-hatred and like most mass-shooters, lack of pussy.

Not only are you a catfish douche, but you're an incel. Good to know my audience.

11. #115 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,956 Times in 10,497 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 573 Times in 557 Posts
    Blog Entries

12. #116 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,956 Times in 10,497 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 573 Times in 557 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    No, we fucking don't.

"Federal law does not restrict individuals from transporting legally acquired firearms across state lines for lawful purposes . . . Therefore, no federal permit is required (or available) for the interstate transportation of firearms."

https://www.nraila.org/articles/2015...transportation
    Err, try throwing that gun in your backseat and stopping for gas in any of a half dozen states in the US. Try having an empty brass casing on or around you.

Among thousands of cases, one more to ponder. This woman was released only because thousands donated to her legal defense fund.

https://www.guns.com/news/2014/07/15...-firearm-video

Advice I give my students, Know the laws and under no circumstances stop your vehicle for any reason in Illinois or New Jersey.

13. #117 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 3,615 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 367 Times in 352 Posts

To see supposedly grown adults incessantly, repeatedly, unendingly say, "You're gay," or the equivalent as an insult is the most self loathing, lazy, telling waste of time and space. I've got a secret to tell you. If you insist on telling people you don't like that they're gay when you have no idea if they are or are not, you're gay.

14. #118 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 3,615 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 367 Times in 352 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lionfish View Post
    Err, try throwing that gun in your backseat and stopping for gas in any of a half dozen states in the US. Try having an empty brass casing on or around you.

Among thousands of cases, one more to ponder. This woman was released only because thousands donated to her legal defense fund.

https://www.guns.com/news/2014/07/15...-firearm-video

Advice I give my students, Know the laws and under no circumstances stop your vehicle for any reason in Illinois or New Jersey.
    You don't have any students. I didn't open either of your links because you're a fucking piece of shit moron. So I'm not entirely sure if you thought you were making a point. What I do know is that almost anyone can carry a gun across state lines at almost any time for almost any reason. I will say that I'm proud of you for writing your first post in life that wasn't a meme you found on 4chan, but fuck off.