Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Results 76 to 82 of 82

Thread: DeSantis or Trump

  1. #76 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Steeler Nation
    Posts
    60,515
    Thanks
    55,033
    Thanked 33,134 Times in 22,900 Posts
    Groans
    5,247
    Groaned 2,594 Times in 2,478 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    The MSM gave Biden a free ride until recently. I suspect after November it will get much worse for Biden.
    Recently? Try the last 12 out of 18 months.


    “What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

  2. #77 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    43,107
    Thanks
    12,436
    Thanked 23,592 Times in 16,445 Posts
    Groans
    248
    Groaned 1,617 Times in 1,527 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    Recently? Try the last 12 out of 18 months.
    6 more months then Trump ever got

  3. #78 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Steeler Nation
    Posts
    60,515
    Thanks
    55,033
    Thanked 33,134 Times in 22,900 Posts
    Groans
    5,247
    Groaned 2,594 Times in 2,478 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    6 more months then Trump ever got
    trump was and is his own worst enemy. He can't stop running his mouth and pissing off everybody. He called the media "fake news" from the jump, but expected them to suck up to him? That's not how it works.


    “What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

  4. #79 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Olympia, Wa
    Posts
    42,126
    Thanks
    2,143
    Thanked 10,164 Times in 8,310 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 607 Times in 583 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    6 more months then Trump ever got
    The propagandists for the Failed Elite Class (nee journalists) are standing around scratching their balls trying to figure out why so many assume that everything they say is a lie. They are currently trying to track a little bit closer to reality.
    "A WOKE reign of terror has begun"<<<<<<<Hawkeye the Wise

  5. #80 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    43,107
    Thanks
    12,436
    Thanked 23,592 Times in 16,445 Posts
    Groans
    248
    Groaned 1,617 Times in 1,527 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    trump was and is his own worst enemy. He can't stop running his mouth and pissing off everybody. He called the media "fake news" from the jump, but expected them to suck up to him? That's not how it works.
    I know you are a dem, but it's pretty clear there is a double standard. for ALL Republicans.

    I know this as a former Dem. I accept it as the lay of the land, but im not going to excuse gross
    non-coverage of positives results, spinning everything negative, and dragging out some thing Trump said for weeks

    Hillary knew her Russian collusion story would be covered even though she made the source
    and then pretended the source was not hers

    Biden has trouble finishing many sentences, continuously lies about the cause/rates of inflation and not a peep

  6. #81 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Steeler Nation
    Posts
    60,515
    Thanks
    55,033
    Thanked 33,134 Times in 22,900 Posts
    Groans
    5,247
    Groaned 2,594 Times in 2,478 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    I know you are a dem, but it's pretty clear there is a double standard. for ALL Republicans.

    I know this as a former Dem. I accept it as the lay of the land, but im not going to excuse gross
    non-coverage of positives results, spinning everything negative, and dragging out some thing Trump said for weeks

    Hillary knew her Russian collusion story would be covered even though she made the source
    and then pretended the source was not hers

    Biden has trouble finishing many sentences, continuously lies about the cause/rates of inflation and not a peep
    Think of it like this. You (plural for the right) say Biden lies about the cause of inflation, etc. We on the left don't have that perspective, we see it as a combination of factors. Some posters on JPP blame Biden for trump's 2020 election loss, global inflation, the Ukraine-Russia war, the Islamic State attack on Karzai airport, Brittney Griner's detention in Russia, his son Hunter's drug addiction, mass shootings, BLM, and on and on ad nauseam. It's ridiculous.

    You guys say that libs don't give trump credit for any positive results, yet there is precious little trump did that we consider positive for all. He trash talks me and Dems because we never kowtowed. Nobody can honestly say that trump was fair and honest in his dealings with the opposition because trump is for his base only. Speaking for myself, he never gave me a reason to like or respect him because his words and actions showed that he had no liking or respect for anyone but his hard-core supporters. He can't even be loyal to the republican party as a whole; he cherry picks the most obvious boot lickers and favors them with his attention.

    And saying Biden has trouble finishing many sentences is laughable compared to the word salads trump showered on us daily. He couldn't speak on a topic straight from A to Z without dozens of divergences that had nothing to do with the issue at hand. I remember when we all used to laugh at bush's malapropisms but trump has him beat by a mile.


    “What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

  7. #82 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    43,107
    Thanks
    12,436
    Thanked 23,592 Times in 16,445 Posts
    Groans
    248
    Groaned 1,617 Times in 1,527 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    Think of it like this. You (plural for the right) say Biden lies about the cause of inflation, etc. We on the left don't have that perspective, we see it as a combination of factors. Some posters on JPP blame Biden for trump's 2020 election loss, global inflation, the Ukraine-Russia war, the Islamic State attack on Karzai airport, Brittney Griner's detention in Russia, his son Hunter's drug addiction, mass shootings, BLM, and on and on ad nauseam. It's ridiculous.

    You guys say that libs don't give trump credit for any positive results, yet there is precious little trump did that we consider positive for all. He trash talks me and Dems because we never kowtowed. Nobody can honestly say that trump was fair and honest in his dealings with the opposition because trump is for his base only. Speaking for myself, he never gave me a reason to like or respect him because his words and actions showed that he had no liking or respect for anyone but his hard-core supporters. He can't even be loyal to the republican party as a whole; he cherry picks the most obvious boot lickers and favors them with his attention.

    And saying Biden has trouble finishing many sentences is laughable compared to the word salads trump showered on us daily. He couldn't speak on a topic straight from A to Z without dozens of divergences that had nothing to do with the issue at hand. I remember when we all used to laugh at bush's malapropisms but trump has him beat by a mile.
    there is a lot of demonstrable good Trump did for the economy PRECOVID.
    and he also got the "v-shaped" recovery going without inflation
    ~~

    Biden is lying when he blames Putin for inflation "Putin price hike " - inflation started when he took office
    Sanction may have aggrevated it a bit, but Biden keeps saying that Putin did it
    He also keeps saying we have a lower inflation rate then European countries -we don't

    This is basic facts, and basic lying and the press wont touch it

    as to word salads. Trump did ramble on. Biden is at times incoherent, It's to the point I dont listen to him.
    He's always blaming the Republicans for his failures ( somewhat expected) but say things like more government spending (BBB, etc.) is a way to fight inflation..again no push back from the press

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

    Life is Golden (07-05-2022)

Similar Threads

  1. The deal I can see between Trump and DeSantis
    By anonymoose in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 122
    Last Post: 04-19-2022, 02:57 AM
  2. Trump's Lackey Puts the Hit on DeSantis
    By Darla in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 01-19-2022, 06:38 PM
  3. DeSantis /Trump win CPAC straw poll
    By anatta in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-11-2021, 02:55 PM
  4. Trump MAGA's seethe after 'cuck' Ron DeSantis thanks Joe Biden
    By reagansghost in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-04-2021, 12:44 PM
  5. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-26-2020, 09:13 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •