Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: DeSantis or Trump

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,186 Times in 25,721 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    The MSM gave Biden a free ride until recently. I suspect after November it will get much worse for Biden.
    Recently? Try the last 12 out of 18 months.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    Recently? Try the last 12 out of 18 months.
    6 more months then Trump ever got

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    trump was and is his own worst enemy. He can't stop running his mouth and pissing off everybody. He called the media "fake news" from the jump, but expected them to suck up to him? That's not how it works.

― Charles Dickens

4. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,109 Times in 12,635 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

The propagandists for the Failed Elite Class (nee journalists) are standing around scratching their balls trying to figure out why so many assume that everything they say is a lie. They are currently trying to track a little bit closer to reality.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

5. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

trump was and is his own worst enemy. He can't stop running his mouth and pissing off everybody. He called the media "fake news" from the jump, but expected them to suck up to him? That's not how it works.
    I know you are a dem, but it's pretty clear there is a double standard. for ALL Republicans.

I know this as a former Dem. I accept it as the lay of the land, but im not going to excuse gross
    non-coverage of positives results, spinning everything negative, and dragging out some thing Trump said for weeks

Hillary knew her Russian collusion story would be covered even though she made the source
    and then pretended the source was not hers

Biden has trouble finishing many sentences, continuously lies about the cause/rates of inflation and not a peep

6. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I know you are a dem, but it's pretty clear there is a double standard. for ALL Republicans.

I know this as a former Dem. I accept it as the lay of the land, but im not going to excuse gross
    non-coverage of positives results, spinning everything negative, and dragging out some thing Trump said for weeks

Hillary knew her Russian collusion story would be covered even though she made the source
    and then pretended the source was not hers

Biden has trouble finishing many sentences, continuously lies about the cause/rates of inflation and not a peep
    Think of it like this. You (plural for the right) say Biden lies about the cause of inflation, etc. We on the left don't have that perspective, we see it as a combination of factors. Some posters on JPP blame Biden for trump's 2020 election loss, global inflation, the Ukraine-Russia war, the Islamic State attack on Karzai airport, Brittney Griner's detention in Russia, his son Hunter's drug addiction, mass shootings, BLM, and on and on ad nauseam. It's ridiculous.

You guys say that libs don't give trump credit for any positive results, yet there is precious little trump did that we consider positive for all. He trash talks me and Dems because we never kowtowed. Nobody can honestly say that trump was fair and honest in his dealings with the opposition because trump is for his base only. Speaking for myself, he never gave me a reason to like or respect him because his words and actions showed that he had no liking or respect for anyone but his hard-core supporters. He can't even be loyal to the republican party as a whole; he cherry picks the most obvious boot lickers and favors them with his attention.

And saying Biden has trouble finishing many sentences is laughable compared to the word salads trump showered on us daily. He couldn't speak on a topic straight from A to Z without dozens of divergences that had nothing to do with the issue at hand. I remember when we all used to laugh at bush's malapropisms but trump has him beat by a mile.

― Charles Dickens

7. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Think of it like this. You (plural for the right) say Biden lies about the cause of inflation, etc. We on the left don't have that perspective, we see it as a combination of factors. Some posters on JPP blame Biden for trump's 2020 election loss, global inflation, the Ukraine-Russia war, the Islamic State attack on Karzai airport, Brittney Griner's detention in Russia, his son Hunter's drug addiction, mass shootings, BLM, and on and on ad nauseam. It's ridiculous.

You guys say that libs don't give trump credit for any positive results, yet there is precious little trump did that we consider positive for all. He trash talks me and Dems because we never kowtowed. Nobody can honestly say that trump was fair and honest in his dealings with the opposition because trump is for his base only. Speaking for myself, he never gave me a reason to like or respect him because his words and actions showed that he had no liking or respect for anyone but his hard-core supporters. He can't even be loyal to the republican party as a whole; he cherry picks the most obvious boot lickers and favors them with his attention.

And saying Biden has trouble finishing many sentences is laughable compared to the word salads trump showered on us daily. He couldn't speak on a topic straight from A to Z without dozens of divergences that had nothing to do with the issue at hand. I remember when we all used to laugh at bush's malapropisms but trump has him beat by a mile.
    there is a lot of demonstrable good Trump did for the economy PRECOVID.
    and he also got the "v-shaped" recovery going without inflation
    ~~

Biden is lying when he blames Putin for inflation "Putin price hike " - inflation started when he took office
    Sanction may have aggrevated it a bit, but Biden keeps saying that Putin did it
    He also keeps saying we have a lower inflation rate then European countries -we don't

This is basic facts, and basic lying and the press wont touch it

as to word salads. Trump did ramble on. Biden is at times incoherent, It's to the point I dont listen to him.
    He's always blaming the Republicans for his failures ( somewhat expected) but say things like more government spending (BBB, etc.) is a way to fight inflation..again no push back from the press

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

Life is Golden (07-05-2022)