Thread: Trump may face criminal referral from Jan. 6 committee: Cheney

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,847 Times in 14,186 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Trump may face criminal referral from Jan. 6 committee: Cheney

Asked whether Trump should be prosecuted over his role in the attack, Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) told ABC’s “This Week,” “Ultimately, the Justice Department will decide that. I think we may well as a committee have a view on that.

“If you just think about it from the perspective of what kind of man knows that a mob is armed and sends the mob to attack the Capitol and further incites that mob when his own vice president is under threat, when the Congress is under threat,” she continued, “it’s very chilling and I think certainly we will, you know, continue to present to the American people what we found.”

Asked whether a criminal referral from the committee is possible, Cheney said yes.

Her remarks referred to a bombshell revelation in the latest round of testimony before the committee, in which former White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson said Trump knew people in the crowd were armed before urging them to march to the Capitol.

Trump was impeached for inciting the siege, in which throngs of his supporters stormed the halls of Congress as lawmakers met to finalize the 2020 presidential election results. But the special committee has been probing the ex-president’s efforts to overturn the vote, emphasizing that he knew his claims of a stolen election were false.

“I have greater concern about what it would mean if people weren’t held accountable for what’s happened here,” Cheney said when asked if she was worried about the prospect of prosecuting an ex-president.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ec81908479aa6f
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,646 Times in 10,702 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 618 Times in 607 Posts
    Blog Entries

Or NOT. CHENEY WILL ABSOLUTELY FACE GETTING KICKED TO THE CURB BY HER OWN CONSTITUENTS IN THE VERY NEAR FUTURE.

(Racist ad hom coming up )
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Asked whether Trump should be prosecuted over his role in the attack, Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) told ABC’s “This Week,” “Ultimately, the Justice Department will decide that. I think we may well as a committee have a view on that.

“If you just think about it from the perspective of what kind of man knows that a mob is armed and sends the mob to attack the Capitol and further incites that mob when his own vice president is under threat, when the Congress is under threat,” she continued, “it’s very chilling and I think certainly we will, you know, continue to present to the American people what we found.”

Asked whether a criminal referral from the committee is possible, Cheney said yes.

Her remarks referred to a bombshell revelation in the latest round of testimony before the committee, in which former White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson said Trump knew people in the crowd were armed before urging them to march to the Capitol.

Trump was impeached for inciting the siege, in which throngs of his supporters stormed the halls of Congress as lawmakers met to finalize the 2020 presidential election results. But the special committee has been probing the ex-president’s efforts to overturn the vote, emphasizing that he knew his claims of a stolen election were false.

“I have greater concern about what it would mean if people weren’t held accountable for what’s happened here,” Cheney said when asked if she was worried about the prospect of prosecuting an ex-president.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ec81908479aa6f
    It seems obvious the DOJ should prosecute Trump.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

The nation should see him being led out of Mar-A-Lago in handcuffs.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,646 Times in 10,702 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 618 Times in 607 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    It seems obvious the DOJ should prosecute Trump.
    yes, nothing but HEARSAY is strong evidence.
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    yes, nothing but HEARSAY is strong evidence.
    You are extremely stupid.