Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: You will own nothing and you will be happy.

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    He doesnt have one. Most of what he says is a lie. As always.
    Wanna bet? Any amount. Everything I say here about myself is absolute fact.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Use your words Stoney. Start with the little ones and work your way up.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You should tell that to your fellow libtard Conman,.....he thinks its all bullshit.
    No, your POSIT is bullshit. You claim that investment firms buying real estate signals that they believe a depression is on the way. It is evidence of the EXACT OPPOSITE belief. You are just too fucking stupid to understand that.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,275 Times in 1,938 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 165 Times in 155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    No, your POSIT is bullshit. You claim that investment firms buying real estate signals that they believe a depression is on the way. It is evidence of the EXACT OPPOSITE belief. You are just too fucking stupid to understand that.
    Class war is destroying this nation. You think you're a lord and the rest of us are serfs. The rulers designed it that way to keep us bickering over petty bullshit. Will dems ever have the courage to storm the capitol?

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

I have a theory. Why would Blackrock and other investment firms be buying homes up when they are on a high? Actually,....they are offering over asking price just to get the property. Why would they do this? Certainly goes against conventional thinking. You buy low and sell high of course. In fact,...everything points to the real estate market heading for a major drop in value. In fact the worlds economic system is heading for a crater. Hmmmmm.

My theory? They want them for rental properties only. But why would you want to be in the rental business during a massive recession/depression event only to spend all of your time in and out of eviction court and chasing money from people who dont have it because they are broke? You wouldnt.

But what if economic conditions changed so drastically that there would be no home ownership any more? With no way to pay the rent on your own the GOVT would basically section 8 the whole country and pay your rent for you. The investment firms would now have guaranteed payments month after month year after year in perpetuity and YOU would be a slave living in your quarters with your minimum basic needs met.

You will own nothing and you will be happy.
    See Sig.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,927 Times in 13,194 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 832 Times in 791 Posts

The big question is this......What happens to those of us who own our homes and properties? In the interest of fairness are they seized? Forced to sell to Uncle Sam?
    It will become like it is in some Turd World nations. 80 - 90% of the nation becomes renters of this sort while the other 10 to 20% remain owners. This small section of the country would consist of what are now the upper middle class and rich, just like it is in Turd World countries. There is no large middle class otherwise, and the 80 to 90% are in essence peasants or worse, for all intents slaves.

Throughout most of human history, this was the rule in nation after nation. It slows economic, intellectual, social, and every other sort of societal growth but for the 10 to 20% it's a great thing and they are the ones that control everything.

Right now, about 8.8% of Americans are millionaires. That's how this works. If you are in that group, or near it, you would be one of the 10 to 20% not stuck as a perpetual renter in a sucky job subject to the whims of government and the authorities.

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    It will become like it is in some Turd World nations. 80 - 90% of the nation becomes renters of this sort while the other 10 to 20% remain owners. This small section of the country would consist of what are now the upper middle class and rich, just like it is in Turd World countries. There is no large middle class otherwise, and the 80 to 90% are in essence peasants or worse, for all intents slaves.

Throughout most of human history, this was the rule in nation after nation. It slows economic, intellectual, social, and every other sort of societal growth but for the 10 to 20% it's a great thing and they are the ones that control everything.
    The Revolution has certainly launched a full on assault of the middle class, for obvious reasons.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    The Revolution has certainly launched a full on assault of the middle class, for obvious reasons.
    But it is mindful not to overly piss off the upper end of the Middle Class. Do that, and you get another revolution that is likely very successful at overthrowing the current order.

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,360 Times in 14,088 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

I have a theory. Why would Blackrock and other investment firms be buying homes up when they are on a high? Actually,....they are offering over asking price just to get the property. Why would they do this? Certainly goes against conventional thinking. You buy low and sell high of course. In fact,...everything points to the real estate market heading for a major drop in value. In fact the worlds economic system is heading for a crater. Hmmmmm.

My theory? They want them for rental properties only. But why would you want to be in the rental business during a massive recession/depression event only to spend all of your time in and out of eviction court and chasing money from people who dont have it because they are broke? You wouldnt.

But what if economic conditions changed so drastically that there would be no home ownership any more? With no way to pay the rent on your own the GOVT would basically section 8 the whole country and pay your rent for you. The investment firms would now have guaranteed payments month after month year after year in perpetuity and YOU would be a slave living in your quarters with your minimum basic needs met.

You will own nothing and you will be happy.
    We can thank the Fed for so many institutional investors getting into the residential market. Does the business model make sense with higher rates and a slowing market (or prices dropping)? Not sure it does. They may have millions ready to be deployed but no guarantee they do in these conditions. Talking to folks who do this they’ve said they are reevaluating their strategy going forward

10. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

But it is mindful not to overly piss off the upper end of the Middle Class. Do that, and you get another revolution that is likely very successful at overthrowing the current order.
    America is now the land of the ignorant coward who is easily shamed and bullied into silence.

11. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

America is now the land of the ignorant coward who is easily shamed and bullied into silence.
    Really no more or less than at any other time in our history. What's changing is that social mobility--a major hallmark of American history--is rapidly coming to an end. More and more, Americans are finding themselves stuck where they are in society economically and socially. The paths that used to be open for this in America are slowly being choked to death, primarily from the Left. Some examples:

Destruction of organized religion (being involved in one and a church gave you a social path to success outside of church)
    Destruction of the nuclear family and marriage (a major route for women who typically marry "up.")
    Education (even a good high school education could get you into a good job, while college was affordable. Now neither is the case)
    Inheritance (Onerously high inheritance taxes are a staple of the Left. Why should you inherit the family farm or family wealth and grow it?
    Generational improvement (abortion abstinence, and lack of children--again the nuclear family all leave one generation to the next without this path)
    Ownership (be it land or "stuff" Americans over generations grew wealth through ownership. That's being taken away by taxes and government policy)

Those are just a few of the paths the Left has done everything possible to remove from society. Without them, most people stand little chance of moving up and certainly families cannot over generations like they traditionally did. It makes most of society into proles and peasants locked into servitude and destitution by their masters, The Rich and government.

12. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Really no more or less than at any other time in our history. What's changing is that social mobility--a major hallmark of American history--is rapidly coming to an end. More and more, Americans are finding themselves stuck where they are in society economically and socially. The paths that used to be open for this in America are slowly being choked to death, primarily from the Left. Some examples:

Destruction of organized religion (being involved in one and a church gave you a social path to success outside of church)
    Destruction of the nuclear family and marriage (a major route for women who typically marry "up.")
    Education (even a good high school education could get you into a good job, while college was affordable. Now neither is the case)
    Inheritance (Onerously high inheritance taxes are a staple of the Left. Why should you inherit the family farm or family wealth and grow it?
    Generational improvement (abortion abstinence, and lack of children--again the nuclear family all leave one generation to the next without this path)
    Ownership (be it land or "stuff" Americans over generations grew wealth through ownership. That's being taken away by taxes and government policy)

Those are just a few of the paths the Left has done everything possible to remove from society. Without them, most people stand little chance of moving up and certainly families cannot over generations like they traditionally did. It makes most of society into proles and peasants locked into servitude and destitution by their masters, The Rich and government.
    Wrong, so many people now are grounded in nothing, they believe in nothing, and they dont value life and they dont like themselves. These malformed fucks are so easy to push around. That so many people are shit quality is new.

13. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You are right about the decline in mobility, in the lack of opportunity for advancement. Under the WOKE Revolution about the only way to advance will be by being a WOKE hero.

Dissidents will continue to be crushed.

14. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Wrong, so many people now are grounded in nothing, they believe in nothing, and they dont value life and they dont like themselves. These malformed fucks are so easy to push around. That so many people are shit quality is new.
    Exactly. The Left has been successful in getting people out of these things. Here's a good paper on it

https://www.tesd.net/cms/lib/PA01001...wlingAlone.pdf

It's the loss of group activities that has made the social glue come apart. Top that off with a stripping of the means to accumulate wealth over generations and you get a society where a small fraction of people can succeed and the rest end up pawns.

15. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Exactly. The Left has been successful in getting people out of these things. Here's a good paper on it

https://www.tesd.net/cms/lib/PA01001...wlingAlone.pdf

It's the loss of group activities that has made the social glue come apart. Top that off with a stripping of the means to accumulate wealth over generations and you get a society where a small fraction of people can succeed and the rest end up pawns.
    Those argue that we are suffering from Mass Formation talk about this constantly.

Divide and conquer is as old as the hills as they say.

We are deeply atomized now.