Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Service agents confirm Hutchinson details

1. #136 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 47 Times in 47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    You are so fucked up it makes no sense to try to set you straight.
    "When debate is lost slander becomes the tool of the loser"
    Have a nice day and better luck next time.
    " Never underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up "

Woke is the new Nazi's

2. #137 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyerloggingon View Post
    Ornato wasn't in the car. She told Hutchinson someone told her. Hearsay on top of hearsay. Just rumors really. The fact that this show trial made Hutchinson their witness instead of someone actually in the car says it all.
    You and AssWipe are so ignorant, it almost makes me feel ashamed to school you. But school you I have...and I am laughing my ass off at the way you are handling it.

ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

3. #138 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

"When debate is lost slander becomes the tool of the loser"
    Have a nice day and better luck next time.
    No need for a next time. Those of us schooling you two...wiped the floor with you.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

4. #139 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It is not hearsay. She testified to what she was told...and that is not hearsay.
    Hearsay Defined
    Hearsay is defined as an out-of-court statement, made in court, to prove the truth of the matter asserted. These out-of-court statements do not have to be spoken words, but they can also constitute documents or even body language. The rule against hearsay was designed to prevent gossip from being offered to convict someone. "

"Engel, then the head of Trump’s security detail, then allegedly grabbed Trump’s hand and told him to take his hand off the wheel. Trump then allegedly turned on Engel himself, using his free hand to “lunge” toward the agent, Hutchinson said.

This line of testimony would be considered inadmissible hearsay, if Hutchinson was testifying at trial and that testimony was being offered in support of the alleged fact of Trump trying to grab the steering wheel. Ornato didn’t witness the encounter himself, and he wasn’t under oath when he allegedly relayed the story to Hutchinson."
    Last edited by Sawyerloggingon; 07-05-2022 at 08:54 AM.

Woke is the new Nazi's

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sawyerloggingon For This Post:

Hermes Thoth (07-05-2022)

6. #140 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,131 Times in 9,660 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

I obviously know what it means better than you.
    no you obviously don't!

7. #141 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    False. Somebody told her what they witnessed. And she recounted that. The incident is hearsay, the conversation is not. Nor are any conversations to which she was a party. Keep your day job.

"Engel, then the head of Trump’s security detail, then allegedly grabbed Trump’s hand and told him to take his hand off the wheel. Trump then allegedly turned on Engel himself, using his free hand to “lunge” toward the agent, Hutchinson said."

"Ornato didn’t witness the encounter himself, and he wasn’t under oath when he allegedly relayed the story to Hutchinson. This line of testimony would be considered inadmissible hearsay, if Hutchinson was testifying at trial and that testimony was being offered in support of the alleged fact of Trump trying to grab the steering wheel. Ornato didn’t witness the encounter himself, and he wasn’t under oath when he allegedly relayed the story to Hutchinson. "
    Last edited by Sawyerloggingon; 07-05-2022 at 09:16 AM.

Woke is the new Nazi's

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sawyerloggingon For This Post:

Hermes Thoth (07-05-2022)

9. #142 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

why is the concept of hearsay breaking frank's mind?

10. #143 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Hearsay Defined
    Hearsay is defined as an out-of-court statement, made in court, to prove the truth of the matter asserted. These out-of-court statements do not have to be spoken words, but they can also constitute documents or even body language. The rule against hearsay was designed to prevent gossip from being offered to convict someone. "

"Engel, then the head of Trump’s security detail, then allegedly grabbed Trump’s hand and told him to take his hand off the wheel. Trump then allegedly turned on Engel himself, using his free hand to “lunge” toward the agent, Hutchinson said.

This line of testimony would be considered inadmissible hearsay, if Hutchinson was testifying at trial and that testimony was being offered in support of the alleged fact of Trump trying to grab the steering wheel. Ornato didn’t witness the encounter himself, and he wasn’t under oath when he allegedly relayed the story to Hutchinson."
    SHE WAS NOT OFFERING HER TESTIMONY TO PROVE THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER ASSERTED, YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKER.

SHE WAS ANSWERING A QUESTION ABOUT SOMETHING ORNATO TOLD HER...AND SHE ANSWERED TRUTHFULLY.

NO ONE IS EXPECTING HER THIRD HAND ACCOUNT OF WHAT WAS SAID IN THE FUCKING CAR TO "PROVE THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER." ALL SHE IS TRYING TO DO IS TO ANSWER A QUESTION POSED TO HER.

YOU ALMOST CERTAINLY REALIZE THIS, BUT YOU ARE A TRUMPER, AND YOU MUST CONTINUE WITH THE BULLSHIT YOU ARE ON.

SO CONTINUE. THE LAUGHTER YOU ARE PROVIDING IS PRICELESS.

11. #144 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    no you obviously don't!
    Yes, I obviously do.

12. #145 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

"Engel, then the head of Trump’s security detail, then allegedly grabbed Trump’s hand and told him to take his hand off the wheel. Trump then allegedly turned on Engel himself, using his free hand to “lunge” toward the agent, Hutchinson said."

"Ornato didn’t witness the encounter himself, and he wasn’t under oath when he allegedly relayed the story to Hutchinson. This line of testimony would be considered inadmissible hearsay, if Hutchinson was testifying at trial and that testimony was being offered in support of the alleged fact of Trump trying to grab the steering wheel. Ornato didn’t witness the encounter himself, and he wasn’t under oath when he allegedly relayed the story to Hutchinson. "
    The ability of a Trumper to show his or her ignorance is astounding.

13. #146 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The ability of a Trumper to show his or her ignorance is astounding.
    dude, you're clearly wrong.

gaslighting everyody has failed as a political strategy.

14. #147 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello floridafan,

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    Does it really matter, what your opinions are? After all you would defend Trump, to the extreme, regardless of what was said or done.
    Done really know why you continue to defend this man, since your allegiance has changed.
    There is a certain portion of America that would stick with Trump no matter what he was accused of. They simply refuse to acknowledge any possible wrongdoing by this man. He is like a deity to them. His word is 'the truth,' and if his word changes then it is 'the new truth.' Absolute loyalty to the man. In their eyes, Trump can do no wrong. If Trump does it, that makes it OK. (Shades of Nixon, except now on a mass scale.)

It is a very troubling situation for America. We need people to be loyal to our country, to our Constitution.

No one person can be held higher.

We are so many generations removed from a monarchy that these people do not understand where we must place our loyalty, nor why.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Frank Apisa (07-05-2022)

16. #148 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello floridafan,

There is a certain portion of America that would stick with Trump no matter what he was accused of. They simply refuse to acknowledge any possible wrongdoing by this man. He is like a deity to them. His word is the truth, and if his word changes then it is the new truth. Absolute loyalty to the man. In their eyes, Trump can do no wrong. If Trump does it, that makes it OK.

It is a very troubling situation for America. We need people to be loyal to our country, to our Constitution.

No one person can be held higher.
    absolutely wrong.

we like his policies.

17. #149 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Concart,

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    No it isn't. It is just an anecdote that demonstrates Trumps emotional unfitness for the job. The top line is that Trump knowingly sent an armed crowd to the capitol and intended to go into the capitol with them.
    The Secret Service protected him from physical danger and also inadvertently protected him politically. Had he gone to the Capitol and been in the middle of that mess it could not be disputed that he was leading it.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

18. #150 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Yes, I obviously do.
    your every utterance is evidence to the contrary.