Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Service agents confirm Hutchinson details

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,611 Times in 7,328 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,966 Times in 1,782 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    I think what the Reichwingers who are desperately trying to paint her as a liar forget is that she did not lie under oath. She stated clearly what she was told, NOT what she observed. Yes, that is hearsay. And no, that's only invalid in a court proceeding, not in a congressional investigation.

Ivanka Trump herself testified under oath and mentioned that she was told various things, as well. Are they going to call her a liar too?
    BEHOLD!

Nary a peep from the Trumpkins who have spent days now whining about "hearsay".

Their silence exposes their hypocrisy.
    What kind of country have we become?

One in which federal prosecutors can take “evidence” before a “grand jury,”

and that grand jury can “vote to indict” a former president for 91 alleged “crimes”?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ZappasGuitar For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (07-03-2022), PoliTalker (07-04-2022), ThatOwlWoman (07-03-2022)

3. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    it isn't often that a man is put into the Oval Office by an unconstitutional election.....in fact O'Biden was the first......did you really think no one would protest?.....

as for Trump promises, thought he kept most, it would have been enough if he had only kept the one about the Supreme Court......that one will last longer than I will be alive, I expect....after all I'm already seventy and the current conservative majority should last for another 30-35 years......
    I am still waiting to hear what was unconstitutional. You are so fucking full of shit.

4. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,793 Times in 32,156 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    How typical, all you can whine about is Wisconsin. You aint very bright my dear.
    we could talk about PA if you prefer,,,,..you're okay with unconstitutional elections there as well.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

5. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I am still waiting to hear what was unconstitutional.
    no you aren't.......you've heard it all before.......you're just pretending you haven't.....
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

6. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

we could talk about PA if you prefer,,,,..you're okay with unconstitutional elections there as well.....
    Royal bullshit as usual, you are a pathetic loser

7. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

no you aren't.......you've heard it all before.......you're just pretending you haven't.....
    I gave you Wisconsin, s either put up or fuck off. loser

8. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I gave you Wisconsin, s either put up or fuck off. loser
    you do realize that's the same stupid thing you said the last two times I linked you to the WI case, right?........if you refused to read it then why pretend you would read it the third time.......go back and read it or fuck off, loser......

9. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

A very tiny portion of her testimony was heresy. But I understand why you fixate over it.
    A lot of what they consider hearsay is not actually hearsay...and would be allowed.

For instance, she testified that X told her Y. That is not hearsay. She is allowed to testify to what she was told. "What she was told" IS hearsay as to the content, but her testimony to the fact that it was what she was told IS NOT.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

PoliTalker (07-04-2022)

11. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

you do realize that's the same stupid thing you said the last two times I linked you to the WI case, right?........if you refused to read it then why pretend you would read it the third time.......go back and read it or fuck off, loser......
    It dont matter what the judges in WI said, I have already conceded and gave you the electoral votes for that state, I am even giving you the electoral votes for PA, and guess what?
    You still fucking lose and Biden wins.

12. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

It dont matter what the judges in WI said, I have already conceded and gave you the electoral votes for that state, I am even giving you the electoral votes for PA, and guess what?
    You still fucking lose and Biden wins.
    You will notice that not one person in Trumps campaign complained about the election laws in any of those states....... until they lost. The election was held under rules that applied to ALL voters, not just Trump voters or Biden voters. Trump is a fucking moron. His campaign was run by dipshits. They decided not to take advantage of voting laws designed to keep people safe. Too fucking bad. You can't whine about the rules AFTER the game was over and demand a redo. PMP is a knuckledragging abject fucking moron. One of the stupidest posters here. He's been on ignore from day one. His shit still creeps through.

13. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Frank,

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    A lot of what they consider hearsay is not actually hearsay...and would be allowed.

For instance, she testified that X told her Y. That is not hearsay. She is allowed to testify to what she was told. "What she was told" IS hearsay as to the content, but her testimony to the fact that it was what she was told IS NOT.
    Excellent point. She is truthfully relating what she was told. Whether what she was told is factual or not is not her responsibility.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Frank Apisa (07-04-2022)

15. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 47 Times in 47 Posts

Secret Service agents are coming forward to say for months after the January 6 insurrection they heard stories very similar to the account former White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson said she was told by a Trump loyalist and White House aide. The right-wing pro-Trump propaganda machine latched on to parts of her story in which she said she was told the outgoing president lunged at an agent, and “grabbed at” the steering wheel of the presidential limo, which on January 6 was an SUV.

Trump “angrily demanded to go to the US Capitol on January 6, 2021, and berated his protective detail when he didn’t get his way,” CNN reports, citing “two Secret Service sources who say they heard about the incident from multiple agents, including the driver of the presidential SUV where it occurred.”

That directly supports Hutchinson’s remarks before the U.S. House Select Committee on the January 6 Attack in her surprise bombshell testimony Tuesday. “The sources tell CNN that stories circulated about the incident,” CNN adds, “in the months immediately afterward the US Capitol attack and before she testified this week.
    CNN also reports that “one source, a longtime Secret Service employee, told CNN that the agents relaying the story described Trump as ‘demanding’ and that the former President said something similar to: ‘I’m the f**king President of the United States, you can’t tell me what to do.’ The source said he originally heard that kind of language was used shortly after the incident.”

Hutchinson had told the Committee a Trump aide, Anthony Ornato, had told her Trump got into the presidential limo, which was not “The Beast,” as right-wing propagandists are claiming, but an SUV, and said: “I’m the f-ing president! Take me up to the Capitol now!”
    https://www.alternet.org/2022/07/sec...dy-hutchinson/
    So all you guys have left is Trump wanted to go to the capital? Lol
    " Never underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up "

Woke is the new Nazi's

16. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    I think what the Reichwingers who are desperately trying to paint her as a liar forget is that she did not lie under oath. She stated clearly what she was told, NOT what she observed. Yes, that is hearsay. And no, that's only invalid in a court proceeding, not in a congressional investigation. Ivanka Trump herself testified under oath and mentioned that she was told various things, as well. Are they going to call her a liar too?
    Question is why did this democrat run committee consider hearsay relavant? Answer is they are creating a narrative.

Woke is the new Nazi's

17. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

My guess: IT HAPPENED JUST ABOUT THE WAY SHE SAYS SHE WAS TOLD IT HAPPENED.

There will be testimony to corroborate her testimony...you can bet on it.
    Your guess aside the only thing confirmed is Trump wanted to go to the capital.

Woke is the new Nazi's

18. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You give the textbook definition of hearsay and then claim it's not hearsay. Funny stuff.

Woke is the new Nazi's