Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 109

Thread: Liberal international order

  1. #61 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    21,287
    Thanks
    4,113
    Thanked 6,195 Times in 4,935 Posts
    Groans
    768
    Groaned 266 Times in 252 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    People are asking what a "Liberal World Order" is so that is why I created this thread to explain it.
    Yeah except the question was about our economy.
    Why Trump? Because Fuck You that's why.

  2. #62 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    72,992
    Thanks
    27,955
    Thanked 16,924 Times in 13,567 Posts
    Groans
    938
    Groaned 2,036 Times in 1,962 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    Yeah except the question was about our economy.
    Okay so yes the war does impact the world economy.
    Black Cat Lives Matter

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    No. Disney does not account for that much of the tourism here.


    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    The right of citizens to have arms is essential to a community being able to form a militia.


    Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    Elon knows pissing off half of your customers is a bad business model.

  3. #63 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    21,287
    Thanks
    4,113
    Thanked 6,195 Times in 4,935 Posts
    Groans
    768
    Groaned 266 Times in 252 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Okay so yes the war does impact the world economy.
    The question was about OUR economy.
    Why Trump? Because Fuck You that's why.

  4. #64 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    72,992
    Thanks
    27,955
    Thanked 16,924 Times in 13,567 Posts
    Groans
    938
    Groaned 2,036 Times in 1,962 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    The question was about OUR economy.
    Our economy is a part of the world economy.
    Black Cat Lives Matter

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    No. Disney does not account for that much of the tourism here.


    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    The right of citizens to have arms is essential to a community being able to form a militia.


    Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    Elon knows pissing off half of your customers is a bad business model.

  5. #65 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    21,287
    Thanks
    4,113
    Thanked 6,195 Times in 4,935 Posts
    Groans
    768
    Groaned 266 Times in 252 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Our economy is a part of the world economy.
    No, it isn't.
    Why Trump? Because Fuck You that's why.

  6. #66 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    72,992
    Thanks
    27,955
    Thanked 16,924 Times in 13,567 Posts
    Groans
    938
    Groaned 2,036 Times in 1,962 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    No, it isn't.
    Black Cat Lives Matter

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    No. Disney does not account for that much of the tourism here.


    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    The right of citizens to have arms is essential to a community being able to form a militia.


    Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    Elon knows pissing off half of your customers is a bad business model.

  7. #67 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    21,287
    Thanks
    4,113
    Thanked 6,195 Times in 4,935 Posts
    Groans
    768
    Groaned 266 Times in 252 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Liberal INTERNATIONAL Order.

    Your thread title, not mine.

    In the news because Deese said it.

    LOL all you want.
    Why Trump? Because Fuck You that's why.

  8. #68 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    72,992
    Thanks
    27,955
    Thanked 16,924 Times in 13,567 Posts
    Groans
    938
    Groaned 2,036 Times in 1,962 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    Liberal INTERNATIONAL Order.

    Your thread title, not mine.

    In the news because Deese said it.

    LOL all you want.
    I didn't invent the "Liberal International Order". You can stop with your delusions.
    Black Cat Lives Matter

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    No. Disney does not account for that much of the tourism here.


    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    The right of citizens to have arms is essential to a community being able to form a militia.


    Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    Elon knows pissing off half of your customers is a bad business model.

  9. #69 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    21,287
    Thanks
    4,113
    Thanked 6,195 Times in 4,935 Posts
    Groans
    768
    Groaned 266 Times in 252 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    I didn't invent the "Liberal International Order". You can stop with your delusions.
    I never said you did, you can stop with your deflection.
    Why Trump? Because Fuck You that's why.

  10. #70 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    72,992
    Thanks
    27,955
    Thanked 16,924 Times in 13,567 Posts
    Groans
    938
    Groaned 2,036 Times in 1,962 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    I never said you did, you can stop with your deflection.
    So what exactly is your point? You're all over the place.
    Black Cat Lives Matter

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    No. Disney does not account for that much of the tourism here.


    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    The right of citizens to have arms is essential to a community being able to form a militia.


    Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    Elon knows pissing off half of your customers is a bad business model.

  11. #71 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    21,287
    Thanks
    4,113
    Thanked 6,195 Times in 4,935 Posts
    Groans
    768
    Groaned 266 Times in 252 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    So what exactly is your point? You're all over the place.
    I'm not all over the place, you are. Why do you think "international" is so important? You never answered that.
    Why Trump? Because Fuck You that's why.

  12. #72 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    72,992
    Thanks
    27,955
    Thanked 16,924 Times in 13,567 Posts
    Groans
    938
    Groaned 2,036 Times in 1,962 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    I'm not all over the place, you are. Why do you think "international" is so important? You never answered that.
    I already answered. See post #22.
    Black Cat Lives Matter

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    No. Disney does not account for that much of the tourism here.


    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    The right of citizens to have arms is essential to a community being able to form a militia.


    Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    Elon knows pissing off half of your customers is a bad business model.

  13. #73 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    21,287
    Thanks
    4,113
    Thanked 6,195 Times in 4,935 Posts
    Groans
    768
    Groaned 266 Times in 252 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    I already answered. See post #22.
    Are you fucking serious? You literally said in post #22 that you didn't understand the question.
    Why Trump? Because Fuck You that's why.

  14. #74 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    72,992
    Thanks
    27,955
    Thanked 16,924 Times in 13,567 Posts
    Groans
    938
    Groaned 2,036 Times in 1,962 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    Are you fucking serious? You literally said in post #22 that you didn't understand the question.
    Yeah I did. I didn't get the point of your question. But I said I'd try to answer your question and I did.
    Black Cat Lives Matter

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    No. Disney does not account for that much of the tourism here.


    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    The right of citizens to have arms is essential to a community being able to form a militia.


    Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    Elon knows pissing off half of your customers is a bad business model.

  15. #75 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    21,287
    Thanks
    4,113
    Thanked 6,195 Times in 4,935 Posts
    Groans
    768
    Groaned 266 Times in 252 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Yeah I did. I didn't get the point of your question. But I said I'd try to answer your question and I did.
    Yes, you did. So why did you point to post #22 as some proof that you answered a question when you just admitted that you did no such thing?
    Why Trump? Because Fuck You that's why.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-01-2022, 03:50 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-03-2021, 11:47 AM
  3. How to save the international order from Trumpism
    By signalmankenneth in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-25-2019, 03:51 PM
  4. International Order
    By AssHatZombie in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-20-2010, 02:14 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •