Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 119

Thread: American apathy: Weak ratings for Jan. 6 hearings reveal voter priorities

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    27,669
    Thanks
    15,934
    Thanked 13,831 Times in 9,530 Posts
    Groans
    194
    Groaned 492 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default American apathy: Weak ratings for Jan. 6 hearings reveal voter priorities

    Afer its initial sowing, TV ratings for the BIG GIANT JAN 6 HEARINGS have CRATERED ,MISERABLY.

    Americans have no INTEREST in the latest "LET'S GET TRUMP!!" clown show from the Stalinist House Politburo, led in large part, by the PROVEN PATHOLOGICLA LIAR, ADAM SCHIFF.

    They have fooled no one,changed no one's minds, in a desperate attempt to distract attention from the ongoing CATASTROPHE OF DEMCORAT GOVERNANCE IN DC.

    THIS COMEDY OF IDIOCY WILL NOT SAVE THE STALIN-O-CRATS IN NOVEMBER ,WHICH IS THE ENTIRE PURPOSE OF ITS"PRIME TIME" ATTEMPT TO DISTRACT...THE MAJOR NETWORKS ARE NO LONGER WILLING TO PROVIDE PRIME TIME SLOTS FOR IT, APPARENTLY ,AND WITH GOOD REASON.


    HOW MANY $MILLIONS OF TAXPAYER DOLLARS HAVE BEEN WASTED AND ARE BEING WSTED ON THIS OUTRAGEOUS BOODOGGLE?


















    American apathy: Weak ratings for Jan. 6 hearings reveal voter priorities



    The Jan. 6 hearings enter their third week on Capitol Hill this week. Is the American public paying attention?

    Looking at the numbers, the answer appears to be mostly no. Opening night in primetime did attract nearly 20 million viewers, which some in the media touted as a real indicator that these hearings were resonating with voters. But in context, nearly 20 million across a dozen networks isn’t all that great.

    For example, the evening newscasts on ABC, NBC and CBS draw an average of 18-20 million viewers per night. So, when we hear that almost 20 million people watched the Jan. 6 hearings across ABC, NBC, CBS andCNN, MSNBC and Fox Business, along with six other networks, suddenly that viewership doesn’t look so hot.

    More context: President Biden’s State of the Union address earlier this year was watched by nearly 40 million people, or about twice as many as watched the opening act of these hearings.

    And more context: On CBS on June 9, an episode of a program called “Young Sheldon” was preempted by the hearings. The network drew 3.24 million viewers, or about 600,000 fewer viewers than a rerun of “Young Sheldon,” which was watched by 3.86 million the week before. And when compared to “Young Sheldon’s” last non-repeat on May 19, that drew 6.9 million viewers, or more than double the inaugural hearing on CBS.

    When taken out of primetime, the 1/6 numbers almost completely cratered. Monday, June 13 saw an average of about 10 million viewers. By Day three on Thursday, the number of viewers dropped even further.

    Consider also the perception of these hearings, which some in the media keep referring to as bipartisan when they are not, at least in spirit. Just 51 percent of voters approve of the House select committee, according to Morning Consult. Among independent voters, the number drops to 45 percent.


    In other words, half the country respects the committee while half does not. If the goal is to change minds and make people care more than before, that doesn’t seem to be happening. Most importantly, none of the witnesses are facing anything resembling cross-examination because the minority party is not truly represented. (Staunch Trump critics Reps. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) and Adam Kinzinger (R-Ill.) don’t count regardless of the letter next to their name.)

    This doesn’t mean that Jan. 6, a horrible day for this country, should not be investigated. But a truly bipartisan commission like the 9/11 commission should have been the goal here. Instead, what we’re seeing is just more political theater at a time when Americans are concerned about more important things: 40-year-high inflation, record-high gas prices, skyrocketing crime, a porous border bringing in millions of illegal immigrants and record numbers dying of fentanyl. And a war in Ukraine that isn’t ending anytime soon.



    Audiences have largely tuned out the Jan. 6 hearings as it rolls to its conclusion. And it’s hard to see a scenario under which anyone is talking about it come July 6 let alone Nov. 8.
    ~




    https://i.pinimg.com/236x/4e/d8/e6/4...c2d281871c.jpg


    Americans collective reaction to Jan 6 committee:


    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..


    De Oppresso Liber

  2. The Following User Groans At Grokmaster For This Awful Post:

    LurchAddams (06-23-2022)

  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

    Celticguy (06-20-2022), Earl (07-01-2022), ExpressLane (06-23-2022)

  4. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    32,882
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 11,127 Times in 7,935 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,138 Times in 1,045 Posts

    Default

    Voters want our votes to count. Trump and GOP are trying to delegitimize the election.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to BidenPresident For This Post:

    LurchAddams (06-23-2022)

  6. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    27,669
    Thanks
    15,934
    Thanked 13,831 Times in 9,530 Posts
    Groans
    194
    Groaned 492 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Voters want our votes to count. Trump and GOP are trying to delegitimize the election.
    WHICH IS WHY THEY ARE OUTRAGED OVER THE ARTICLE II VIOLATIONS OF THE DEMOCRATS IN 2020 ,WITH TENS OF MILLIONS IOF ILLEGAL "MAIL-IN" BALLOTS USED TO CANCEL THEIR VOTES.

    THEY DO NOT SEE YOUR BELOVED HEARINGS AS ANY KIND OF "PROTECTION" FOR THEM, AND THEIR VOTES WILL COUNT IN NOVEMBER....AND THEY *(WE) WILL CONTINUE TO IGNORE THE STALINIST FISHING EXPEDITION.




    " Audiences have largely tuned out the Jan. 6 hearings as it rolls to its conclusion. And it’s hard to see a scenario under which anyone is talking about it come July 6 let alone Nov. 8."
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..


    De Oppresso Liber

  7. The Following User Groans At Grokmaster For This Awful Post:

    LurchAddams (06-23-2022)

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

    Earl (07-01-2022), ExpressLane (06-23-2022)

  9. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    66,534
    Thanks
    88,650
    Thanked 46,222 Times in 28,973 Posts
    Groans
    2,771
    Groaned 4,793 Times in 4,434 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    Afer its initial sowing, TV ratings for the BIG GIANT JAN 6 HEARINGS have CRATERED ,MISERABLY.

    Americans have no INTEREST in the latest "LET'S GET TRUMP!!" clown show from the Stalinist House Politburo, led in large part, by the PROVEN PATHOLOGICLA LIAR, ADAM SCHIFF.

    They have fooled no one,changed no one's minds, in a desperate attempt to distract attention from the ongoing CATASTROPHE OF DEMCORAT GOVERNANCE IN DC.

    THIS COMEDY OF IDIOCY WILL NOT SAVE THE STALIN-O-CRATS IN NOVEMBER ,WHICH IS THE ENTIRE PURPOSE OF ITS"PRIME TIME" ATTEMPT TO DISTRACT...THE MAJOR NETWORKS ARE NO LONGER WILLING TO PROVIDE PRIME TIME SLOTS FOR IT, APPARENTLY ,AND WITH GOOD REASON.


    HOW MANY $MILLIONS OF TAXPAYER DOLLARS HAVE BEEN WASTED AND ARE BEING WSTED ON THIS OUTRAGEOUS BOODOGGLE?


















    American apathy: Weak ratings for Jan. 6 hearings reveal voter priorities



    The Jan. 6 hearings enter their third week on Capitol Hill this week. Is the American public paying attention?

    Looking at the numbers, the answer appears to be mostly no. Opening night in primetime did attract nearly 20 million viewers, which some in the media touted as a real indicator that these hearings were resonating with voters. But in context, nearly 20 million across a dozen networks isn’t all that great.

    For example, the evening newscasts on ABC, NBC and CBS draw an average of 18-20 million viewers per night. So, when we hear that almost 20 million people watched the Jan. 6 hearings across ABC, NBC, CBS andCNN, MSNBC and Fox Business, along with six other networks, suddenly that viewership doesn’t look so hot.

    More context: President Biden’s State of the Union address earlier this year was watched by nearly 40 million people, or about twice as many as watched the opening act of these hearings.

    And more context: On CBS on June 9, an episode of a program called “Young Sheldon” was preempted by the hearings. The network drew 3.24 million viewers, or about 600,000 fewer viewers than a rerun of “Young Sheldon,” which was watched by 3.86 million the week before. And when compared to “Young Sheldon’s” last non-repeat on May 19, that drew 6.9 million viewers, or more than double the inaugural hearing on CBS.

    When taken out of primetime, the 1/6 numbers almost completely cratered. Monday, June 13 saw an average of about 10 million viewers. By Day three on Thursday, the number of viewers dropped even further.

    Consider also the perception of these hearings, which some in the media keep referring to as bipartisan when they are not, at least in spirit. Just 51 percent of voters approve of the House select committee, according to Morning Consult. Among independent voters, the number drops to 45 percent.


    In other words, half the country respects the committee while half does not. If the goal is to change minds and make people care more than before, that doesn’t seem to be happening. Most importantly, none of the witnesses are facing anything resembling cross-examination because the minority party is not truly represented. (Staunch Trump critics Reps. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) and Adam Kinzinger (R-Ill.) don’t count regardless of the letter next to their name.)

    This doesn’t mean that Jan. 6, a horrible day for this country, should not be investigated. But a truly bipartisan commission like the 9/11 commission should have been the goal here. Instead, what we’re seeing is just more political theater at a time when Americans are concerned about more important things: 40-year-high inflation, record-high gas prices, skyrocketing crime, a porous border bringing in millions of illegal immigrants and record numbers dying of fentanyl. And a war in Ukraine that isn’t ending anytime soon.



    Audiences have largely tuned out the Jan. 6 hearings as it rolls to its conclusion. And it’s hard to see a scenario under which anyone is talking about it come July 6 let alone Nov. 8.
    ~




    https://i.pinimg.com/236x/4e/d8/e6/4...c2d281871c.jpg


    Americans collective reaction to Jan 6 committee:


    New poll 6 out of 10 Americans feel Trump should be convicted. They probably do not feel the need to watch, because they’ve made up their minds. They probably get the highlights from their news source.
    "Unvaccinated people are potential variant factories," Dr. William Schaffner, a professor in the Division of Infectious Diseases at Vanderbilt University Medical Center,

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

    AProudLefty (06-20-2022), LurchAddams (06-23-2022), Whythink (06-20-2022)

  11. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    16,313
    Thanks
    1,015
    Thanked 9,852 Times in 6,088 Posts
    Groans
    100
    Groaned 1,548 Times in 1,464 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Everybody is watching. Grok continues to hold the number 1 spot, dumbest fuck on the internet.

    He of course failed to provide a link for his horseshit. Dumb and dishonest. It must suck to be Grok.

  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Concart For This Post:

    AProudLefty (06-20-2022), LurchAddams (07-01-2022), Nomad (06-23-2022), Whythink (06-20-2022)

  13. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    In my house
    Posts
    19,461
    Thanks
    2,890
    Thanked 7,188 Times in 5,368 Posts
    Groans
    8
    Groaned 408 Times in 390 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Voters want our votes to count. Trump and GOP are trying to delegitimize the election.
    the 2020 election was delegitimized, we would like to return trust and process.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

  14. The Following User Groans At Celticguy For This Awful Post:

    LurchAddams (07-01-2022)

  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Celticguy For This Post:

    Earl (07-01-2022), ExpressLane (06-23-2022), Grokmaster (06-20-2022)

  16. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    27,669
    Thanks
    15,934
    Thanked 13,831 Times in 9,530 Posts
    Groans
    194
    Groaned 492 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    New poll 6 out of 10 Americans feel Trump should be convicted. They probably do not feel the need to watch, because they’ve made up their minds. They probably get the highlights from their news source.
    A POLL BY A DEMOCRAT-CONNECTED BATCH )F MORONS, PERHAPS. LINK TO YOUR "POLL", AND LET'S SEE.


    AMERICANS ARE WLL PAST JAN 6, AND LOOKING FORWARD TO KICKING YOU AND YOURS ASSES TO THE CURB ,MASSIVELY.

    IN NOVEMBER.

    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..


    De Oppresso Liber

  17. The Following User Groans At Grokmaster For This Awful Post:

    LurchAddams (06-23-2022)

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

    Earl (07-01-2022), ExpressLane (06-23-2022)

  19. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    32,882
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 11,127 Times in 7,935 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,138 Times in 1,045 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Celticguy View Post
    the 2020 election was delegitimized, we would like to return trust and process.
    Trump caused the delegitimization.

  20. The Following 2 Users Groan At BidenPresident For This Awful Post:

    Earl (07-01-2022), ExpressLane (06-23-2022)

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BidenPresident For This Post:

    LurchAddams (06-23-2022), Whythink (06-20-2022)

  22. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    27,669
    Thanks
    15,934
    Thanked 13,831 Times in 9,530 Posts
    Groans
    194
    Groaned 492 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Everybody is watching. Grok continues to hold the number 1 spot, dumbest fuck on the internet.

    He of course failed to provide a link for his horseshit. Dumb and dishonest. It must suck to be Grok.
    YES..."EVERYONE IS WATCHING"...IN YOUR FEVERED IMAGINATION .


    JUST MAKEUP WHATEVER LIES YOU NEED TO BELIEVE, AS USUAL, STUPIDFUCK.
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..


    De Oppresso Liber

  23. The Following User Groans At Grokmaster For This Awful Post:

    LurchAddams (07-01-2022)

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

    Earl (07-01-2022), ExpressLane (06-23-2022)

  25. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    66,534
    Thanks
    88,650
    Thanked 46,222 Times in 28,973 Posts
    Groans
    2,771
    Groaned 4,793 Times in 4,434 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    A POLL BY A DEMOCRAT-CONNECTED BATCH )F MORONS, PERHAPS.


    AMERICANS ARE WLL PAST JAN 6, AND LOOKING FORWARD TO KICKING YOU AND YOURS ASSES TO THE CURB ,MASSIVELY.

    IN NOVEMBER.

    Lol, the majority of Americans think Trump is guilty, I’m sorry if this upsets you.
    "Unvaccinated people are potential variant factories," Dr. William Schaffner, a professor in the Division of Infectious Diseases at Vanderbilt University Medical Center,

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

    AProudLefty (06-20-2022), LurchAddams (06-23-2022)

  27. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    27,669
    Thanks
    15,934
    Thanked 13,831 Times in 9,530 Posts
    Groans
    194
    Groaned 492 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Lol, the majority of Americans think Trump is guilty, I’m sorry if this upsets you.
    HORSE SHIT. THE "MAJORITY" OF DEMOCRATS IN A DEMOCRAT POLL, YOU ARE AFRIAD TO LINK TO.


    A MAJORITY OF AMERICANS ARE IGNORING YOUR SACRED "COMMITTEE"...
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..


    De Oppresso Liber

  28. The Following User Groans At Grokmaster For This Awful Post:

    LurchAddams (07-01-2022)

  29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

    Earl (07-01-2022), ExpressLane (06-23-2022)

  30. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    14,960
    Thanks
    2,370
    Thanked 7,007 Times in 4,832 Posts
    Groans
    9
    Groaned 335 Times in 323 Posts

    Default


  31. The Following User Groans At Lionfish For This Awful Post:

    LurchAddams (07-01-2022)

  32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lionfish For This Post:

    Earl (07-01-2022), ExpressLane (06-23-2022)

  33. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    27,669
    Thanks
    15,934
    Thanked 13,831 Times in 9,530 Posts
    Groans
    194
    Groaned 492 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Lol, the majority of Americans think Trump is guilty, I’m sorry if this upsets you.

    According to who? Let's see the Big Poll you keep blathering about.
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..


    De Oppresso Liber

  34. The Following User Groans At Grokmaster For This Awful Post:

    LurchAddams (06-23-2022)

  35. The Following User Says Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

    ExpressLane (06-23-2022)

  36. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    27,669
    Thanks
    15,934
    Thanked 13,831 Times in 9,530 Posts
    Groans
    194
    Groaned 492 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lionfish View Post
    They are in complete denial. They are telling themselves, 'EVERYBODY CARES ABOUT JAN 6".


    It'd be funny if it weren't so pathetic.
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..


    De Oppresso Liber

  37. The Following User Groans At Grokmaster For This Awful Post:

    LurchAddams (07-01-2022)

  38. The Following User Says Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

    ExpressLane (06-23-2022)

  39. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    14,960
    Thanks
    2,370
    Thanked 7,007 Times in 4,832 Posts
    Groans
    9
    Groaned 335 Times in 323 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    They are in complete denial. They are telling themselves, 'EVERYBODY CARES ABOUT JAN 6".


    It'd be funny if it weren't so pathetic.
    The usual suspects do know better it is just something to take away their pain from realizing what a total failure their choice for president has become. My God look at the mindset of so many on this board. A few of them will turn a good morning into something negative about Trump and when presented with a diary written by the hand of Brandon's daughter or his crackhead sons laptop, it is a denial that either of those events are true.

    The greatest thing they can do for America is, continue to rail about Trump because one of two things will result.
    1. Trump will run again
    2. Trump will not run again.
    Either way, they are screwed.

  40. The Following User Groans At Lionfish For This Awful Post:

    LurchAddams (07-01-2022)

  41. The Following User Says Thank You to Lionfish For This Post:

    ExpressLane (06-23-2022)

Similar Threads

  1. The American public is simmering with apathy.
    By dukkha in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-16-2019, 09:57 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-11-2019, 05:07 PM
  3. 6 Reasons Why Trump Is Too Weak to Save American Jobs
    By signalmankenneth in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-11-2017, 04:18 PM
  4. more police brutality accepted by american apathy
    By SmarterthanYou in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-03-2013, 12:12 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-24-2006, 05:45 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •