Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: To those cheering the Roe vs. Wade over turn.

1. #151 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 119 Times in 117 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Let's deconstruct your screed sentence for sentence.

1. Since the subject title and the OP deals with ABORTION and the recent SCOTUS decision to repeal Roe vs. Wade, I (and I'm sure a lot of readers) are at a lost as to how you built a bridge to the topic of "same sex" (you never clarify "same sex" what, so I won't assume what you're specifying. Big topic, ya know). Evidently, you have an axe to grind .... perhaps from some previous encounter with you under another screen name.

2 - 3. You're projecting. See #1.

3. Since anal sex wasn't mentioned or alluded to in the OP, what you say here makes no sense, much less seems rational.

4. Another wildly off topic assertion of yours. I suggest you calm down, stop drinking, resume your meds or see a therapist with your issues.

5. To any one with a high school G.E.D. reading comprehension, the OP's point is "simplistic". Your response is illogical, irrational and retaliatory and makes no sense.

6 - 8. See #5. Clearly, you have issues that go beyond the OP. I see no need to waste any further or future time and space on you.
    You do not have the intelligence to even respond.

2. #152 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,240 Times in 2,333 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 161 Times in 150 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LurchAddams View Post
    You are so full of shit, troll. HIPPA prohibits the release of medical info without the patient's written authorization.
    You can’t see the irony in that? The so-called “right” to abortion is actually predicated upon a very real unenumerated right to privacy. Yet along comes obamacare (a GOVERNMENT entity)that is so intrusive that it has to come up with it’s own “HIPPA” law to get access to your “private” medical information because it pays the bill. Now, you don’t have to sign, but they’re not gonna pay for your addadicktome procedure or your abortion! Yet they (the fucking GOVERNMENT) will STILL know you had that abortion! So much for your precious privacy, right? BTW, did you know that as we speak, close to 90% of private practitioners are using digitalized medical records by government mandate?

You also suck donkey vaginas.
    Now this is a little disappointing to me. A few weeks ago you said you were going to put me on your ignore list, which made me very happy because it signifies to me that you are basically out of intellectual ammunition and can no longer fight. But now you respond to one of my posts with “You also suck donkey vaginas” which makes you not only an abrasive, lying little asshole, but unentertaining as well. Please reconsider your decision to put me on your ignore list. I belong there and you know it.
    “The Communist party must control the guns.”
    ― Mao Tse-tung

“Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.”-Generally attributed to Uncle Joe Stalin

“Everything under heaven is in utter choas; the situation is excellent.”
    ― mao tse-tung

3. The Following User Groans At Callinectes For This Awful Post:

LurchAddams (07-05-2022)

4. #153 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,894 Times in 6,586 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 537 Times in 514 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Callinectes View Post
    You can’t see the irony in that? The so-called “right” to abortion is actually predicated upon a very real unenumerated right to privacy. Yet along comes obamacare (a GOVERNMENT entity)that is so intrusive that it has to come up with it’s own “HIPPA” law to get access to your “private” medical information because it pays the bill. Now, you don’t have to sign, but they’re not gonna pay for your addadicktome procedure or your abortion! Yet they (the fucking GOVERNMENT) will STILL know you had that abortion! So much for your precious privacy, right? BTW, did you know that as we speak, close to 90% of private practitioners are using digitalized medical records by government mandate?

Now this is a little disappointing to me. A few weeks ago you said you were going to put me on your ignore list, which made me very happy because it signifies to me that you are basically out of intellectual ammunition and can no longer fight. But now you respond to one of my posts with “You also suck donkey vaginas” which makes you not only an abrasive, lying little asshole, but unentertaining as well. Please reconsider your decision to put me on your ignore list. I belong there and you know it.
    I have no idea what this manifiesto is. I'll just tell you - you suck and fuck off, troll.
    ================================================== =

There will come a day where Donald Trump is gone, but the dishonor of those who carried his water will remain.

5. #154 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

[QUOTE=LurchAddams;5188474]I have no idea what this manifiesto is[QUOTE]

Yeah, I know. Your ignorance is part of your problem.

I'll just tell you - you suck and fuck off, troll.
    Wow. Ignorant AND an obnoxious asshole! And YOU can fuck off, I’ve been here for 13 years. Was April the first time your mom gave you the Wi-Fi password?
    ― Mao Tse-tung

“Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.”-Generally attributed to Uncle Joe Stalin

― mao tse-tung

6. #155 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,904 Times in 7,964 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

You still don't think that in Alabama for example, there won't be people opening packages looking for abortion pills?
    Not without probable cause that there is something illegal inside....

Fourth Amendment:

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

...and even then, I think it would have to be done by federal agents, not state or local LEO's.

Remember, abortion is illegal Federally.
    Where do you get that idea?

There is no federal law against abortion.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

7. #156 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,632 Times in 4,084 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,357 Times in 1,282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    From your link:

- I CAN'T AFFORD A BABY NOW: 73%
    - Relationship problems & avoiding single motherhood: 48%
    - Concerns of health problems and that of the fetus: 13% and 12% respectively
    - 1/3 were not ready to have a child

Nothing there that remotely indicates the "yeah, why not" reason you gave.

But here's the curious thing; you quoted
    "....having a baby would dramatically change my life", cited by 74%

Yet initially your site explained that this 74% said "having a child would interfere with a woman's education, work or ability to care for dependents."

This is a significant clarification that changes the conclusion and any assertions....at least for those who understand comprehensive reading as opposed to extrapolating on excerpts.

If you don't understand, get a nearby adult to explain it to you. If you do understand but insist on your misleading interpretation, then you've proven once again to be an insipidly stubborn Post Modern MAGA Fool. Carry on.

apparently the apparatchik doesn't understand that the reasons given, besides save the life of the mother, ARE "yeah why not".......none of the rest are sufficient cause to take human life.....
    As the reader can see from the chronology of the posts, the Post Modern Fool cannot muster the intellectual courage to concede a point (if he actually understands such), so he essentially just parrots the SOS. Anyone with a G.E.DE. and above reading comprehension can see his folly. But PMF feels has his pride mixed into these exchanges, so like a good little MAGA minion, he NEVER admits error .... an thus reveals his stupidity and Christo-fascists mindset.

And the band played on.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

8. #157 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post

Without any death certificates from any M.E. in the 50 states? Puh-leeze!
    I know, right.....I guess you folks just don't give a shit about human life.......

Sorry stupid, you can't bluff your way past it. You can't answer the question without admitting you're wrong on a point. And being the little man that you are, you'll just blow smoke and stamp your widdle feet ad nausea instead. Carry on.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

9. #158 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post

Not quite....the devil is in the details: From the link: First implemented in 1977, the Hyde Amendment, which currently forbids the use of federal funds for abortions except in cases of life endangerment, rape or incest, has guided public funding for abortions under the joint federal-state Medicaid programs for low-income people. At a minimum, states must cover those abortions that meet the federal exceptions. Although most states meet the requirements, one state is in violation of federal Medicaid law, because it pays for abortions only in cases of life endangerment. Some states use their own funds to pay for all or most medically necessary abortions, although most do so as a result of a specific court order.

33 states and the District of Columbia follow the federal standard and provide abortions in cases of life endangerment, rape and incest.
    4 of these states also provide state funds for abortions in cases of fetal impairment.
    4 of these states also provide state funds for abortions that are necessary to prevent grave, long-lasting damage to the person's physical health.
    1 state provides abortions only in cases of life endangerment, in apparent violation of the federal standard.
    16 states have a policy that directs Medicaid to pay for all or most medically necessary abortions.
    7 of these states provide such funds voluntarily.
    9 of these states do so pursuant to a court order.

This does not conflict with my original post which simply said "some states use Medicaid funds to pay for abortions". They often have to use state Medicaid money rather than federal.
    And I opened with "not quite"...thus the further documented clarification of why I said that.

This is why the blanket, generalized statements of people on both sides of the issue does not serve well for the truth. Why you make the unsubstantiated claim in your last sentence in lieu of the information I post is a mystery to me. As the saying goes, the devil is in the details. Carry on.

George Orwell

10. #159 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Callinectes View Post

I wish you willfully ignorant right wing wonks would KNOW what you're talking about instead of parroting the slanted and biased BS you see and hear from the Murdoch media. Here, for your education:

https://www.hhs.gov/hipaa/for-indivi...ion%20carriers

George Orwell

11. #160 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    You don't know why marriage got into this? Really? It's none of the feds business just like medical treatment isn't.
    You were proven wrong on one point, then you shoe horned some blather about marriage. I stated, " It has nothing to do with the OP. In fact, you want a "common law" marriage, you can. Gov't only steps in when there are kids (health & education) or when property and money is concerned (who pays for what, who inherits what, etc.).

Do you understand what "common law" means? Look it up, because its a major pin in your BS balloon. If you don't understand, get a nearby adult to explain it to you.

George Orwell

12. #161 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,894 Times in 6,586 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 537 Times in 514 Posts
    Blog Entries

[QUOTE=Callinectes;5188609][QUOTE=LurchAddams;5188474]I have no idea what this manifiesto is

Yeah, I know. Your ignorance is part of your problem.

Wow. Ignorant AND an obnoxious asshole! And YOU can fuck off, I’ve been here for 13 years. Was April the first time your mom gave you the Wi-Fi password?
    Ooooh.. Having a little trouble with your formatting troll? I'm sure your fellow trolls are very proud of your troll tenure.
    ================================================== =

There will come a day where Donald Trump is gone, but the dishonor of those who carried his water will remain.

13. #162 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,657 Times in 4,437 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

And I opened with "not quite"...thus the further documented clarification of why I said that.

This is why the blanket, generalized statements of people on both sides of the issue does not serve well for the truth. Why you make the unsubstantiated claim in your last sentence in lieu of the information I post is a mystery to me. As the saying goes, the devil is in the details. Carry on.
    I'm not on either side of the issue. Just providing some general information that you described in more detail.

14. #163 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post

I'm not on either side of the issue. Just providing some general information that you described in more detail.
    No, that's not what you did and that's not what I responded to. The chronology of the posts shows that. You want to pretend otherwise to try and split a hair, go ahead and repeat/embellish such ad nausea. It won't change the previous record of exchanges.

George Orwell

15. #164 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,657 Times in 4,437 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

No, that's not what you did and that's not what I responded to. The chronology of the posts shows that. You want to pretend otherwise to try and split a hair, go ahead and repeat/embellish such ad nausea. It won't change the previous record of exchanges.
    You made a post about abortion in which you stated:

"No one is asking you & yours a damned thing.....it's a private decision between the woman, her partner/husband (if that is the case) and the doctor (if she has a primary healthcare physician). None of your tax dollars are funding such....

I agreed with you but stated: "Agree with you on the liberty part, but some states allow Medicaid to pay for abortions so some taxpayer money is used. There has been an increased demand for vasectomies."

You then gave us detailed information about which states used Medicaid to pay for abortion. That included (using just one example):
    "16 states have a policy that directs Medicaid to pay for all or most medically necessary abortions."

You said no tax money is funding abortions, I said some states used Medicaid funds to do so, and you gave us some examples of states funding abortion with Medicaid funds.

Very simple information.

16. #165 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

[QUOTE=LurchAddams;5188823][QUOTE=Callinectes;5188609]
    I have no idea what this manifiesto is

Ooooh.. Having a little trouble with your formatting troll? I'm sure your fellow trolls are very proud of your troll tenure.
    I apologize for that. I forgot about your comprehension problem. I preview almost every one of my posts for spelling and general grammar, and the reply in question was indeed previewed. I did notice the formatting error, and then compounded that error by assuming you would laser focus on the topic. Laziness is no excuse for dismissing your learning disability and once again, I apologize.

Now, what part of my reply has you flummoxed? The part where I call you ignorant, or where I call you an obnoxious asshole? I'm not even going to start trying to explain privacy as it pertains to R vs. W. That is much too complex for you to grasp.

As for incessantly calling me a troll, Inigo-MontoyaJPEG.jpg
    ― Mao Tse-tung

― mao tse-tung

17. The Following User Groans At Callinectes For This Awful Post:

LurchAddams (07-06-2022)