Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: To those cheering the Roe vs. Wade over turn.

1. #166 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,041 Times in 6,685 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 543 Times in 519 Posts
    Blog Entries

[QUOTE=Callinectes;5188987][QUOTE=LurchAddams;5188823]
    Quote Originally Posted by Callinectes View Post

I apologize for that. I forgot about your comprehension problem. I preview almost every one of my posts for spelling and general grammar, and the reply in question was indeed previewed. I did notice the formatting error, and then compounded that error by assuming you would laser focus on the topic. Laziness is no excuse for dismissing your learning disability and once again, I apologize.

Now, what part of my reply has you flummoxed? The part where I call you ignorant, or where I call you an obnoxious asshole? I'm not even going to start trying to explain privacy as it pertains to R vs. W. That is much too complex for you to grasp.

As for incessantly calling me a troll, [ATTACH=CONFIG]2282
    Ok.. well, thanks for stopping by this morning. Careful not to let that door hit you...
    ================================================== =

There will come a day where Donald Trump is gone, but the dishonor of those who carried his water will remain.

2. #167 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Here's the thing:

No one is asking you & yours a damned thing.....it's a private decision between the woman, her partner/husband (if that is the case) and the doctor (if she has a primary healthcare physician). None of your tax dollars are funding such ... that old canard by the Christo-fascists has been put to bed numerous times. And no one is putting a gun to anyone's head saying "you must have an abortion". So mind your own damned business, because the same mindset you push here can be used to have states ban contraception of any kind. Hell, why not stop all this nonsense at the source? Make vasectomy mandatory for all males until they can prove financial and emotional maturity to be fathers? Or tubal ligation for all females with the same requirements for motherhood? If you're going to justify this latest BS, why not just be honest and go whole hog? It would be the theocratic thing to do.
    why do you hate women?
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

3. #168 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,726 Times in 4,159 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,291 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    No, that's not what you did and that's not what I responded to. The chronology of the posts shows that. You want to pretend otherwise to try and split a hair, go ahead and repeat/embellish such ad nausea. It won't change the previous record of exchanges.

You made a post about abortion in which you stated:

"No one is asking you & yours a damned thing.....it's a private decision between the woman, her partner/husband (if that is the case) and the doctor (if she has a primary healthcare physician). None of your tax dollars are funding such....

I agreed with you but stated: "Agree with you on the liberty part, but some states allow Medicaid to pay for abortions so some taxpayer money is used. There has been an increased demand for vasectomies."

You then gave us detailed information about which states used Medicaid to pay for abortion. That included (using just one example):
    "16 states have a policy that directs Medicaid to pay for all or most medically necessary abortions."

You said no tax money is funding abortions, I said some states used Medicaid funds to do so, and you gave us some examples of states funding abortion with Medicaid funds.

Very simple information.
    You can all you want, but the chronology of the post read carefully and comprehensively won't support you. For the reading audience: the OP followed by posts #82, #154 & #158.

'Nuff said. I'm done on this.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

4. The Following User Groans At Taichiliberal For This Awful Post:

Flash (07-06-2022)