Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: To those cheering the Roe vs. Wade over turn.

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    You are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucking STUPID!!!!!!!!

Marijuana is a controlled narcotic substance which is still against federal law to possess in any state, no matter what any state law says.

You could possess marijuana in legal states without being in violation of state law but still be arrested by federal agents and charged with possession.

But I am talking about shipping a legal, FDA approved medication from outside the US borders.

No state has the power to prosecute a foreign entity, Karen.

You dumbass bitch.
    you motherfuckers are certainly desperate to keep killing children......you make the Taliban look like the Mormon Tabernacle Choir........
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

ExpressLane (07-04-2022)

3. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,893 Times in 6,585 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 537 Times in 514 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Gee, that's just what the GOP and it's sycophants and flunkies were screaming during the Obama years. Go figure.
    All Hawkeye10 does is take the most contrary position and troll. Hawkeye10 has zero principles. I've never seen him or her engage in a conversation with anyone. The troll just engages in drunken Nazi death poetry. I think he thinks he's being a sage of some sort. What he looks like is a naked drunk standing on a trash can on a dirty street corner screaming nonsense at people.
    ================================================== =

There will come a day where Donald Trump is gone, but the dishonor of those who carried his water will remain.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LurchAddams For This Post:

Taichiliberal (07-03-2022)

5. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by not Guille View Post
    I have severe bowel control problems. The odors that emanate from my drawers can melt nose hair a mile away. They have to call a hazmat team for each incident.
    Also, I am a self-hating perv.
    You should post this in the "self-help" section, Pal.

There will come a day where Donald Trump is gone, but the dishonor of those who carried his water will remain.

6. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,632 Times in 4,084 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,357 Times in 1,282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    Anti-abortion people can't call for the end of surgical abortions while approving or staying silent on medical abortions. It's inconsistent. According to them life begins at conception so a medical abortion would end that life just as surely as a surgical one would.

obviously a false statement....you can be opposed to killing unborn children on a whim and still approve an abortion to save the life of a mother...balancing life against life is different than balancing life against "yeah, why not"......

A fantastic display of convoluted logic....any doctor worth his salt will tell you that no DEVELOPING child can breath on it's own outside the womb without all types of technological medical assistance. That's why PREMATURE births are to be avoided at all costs! Theological based/influenced jokers carry on about "killing the unborn", and are okay with a rape/incest victim being forced to carry that pregnancy to term because they think it's appeasing God and giving them heaven entry points. I would really like to see the religious tome passage that says, "life begins at conception, and all life is precious regardless by consent, rape or incest ... but not if the mother's life is in danger".

Also, it's fantastically (and sometimes willfully) ignorant to believe that the vast majority of abortions are on a nonchalant "yeah, why not" basis. Any basic research done by objective, valid sources will tell you that.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

7. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I spend nights holding up a poster of the Village People with my free hand.
    You really are using this place to clear your conscience. Good for you, Tiger!

8. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,904 Times in 7,964 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LurchAddams View Post
    Yeah, and states are trying to get control of the pills as well. They want the masses to be out of options and dependent of their authoritarian overlords for their existence. Fuck the Republican Taliban.
    I don't think they'll succeed in trying to stop women from getting abortion pills in the total ban states.

It's just too easy to obtain them online and for suppliers to get them to those who order them.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

LurchAddams (07-03-2022)

10. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    Agree with you on the liberty part, but some states allow Medicaid to pay for abortions so some taxpayer money is used. There has been an increased demand for vasectomies.
    Ahh, but the devil is in the details:

State Funding of Abortion Under Medicaid

https://www.guttmacher.org/state-pol...under-medicaid
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

LurchAddams (07-03-2022)

12. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    No "game", junior. You asked a simple question and I gave a simple answer....an answer any 8th grader or high school junior would know.

Now you state that you agree that the recent SCOTUS decision on Roe vs. Wade was wrong. So that should be the end of it. Yet for some weird reason, you segway to a general anti-gov't rant. Why? Are you in favor of anyone for any reason taping your phone, as I said? If not, then some form of gov't (local, state or federal) has to create an infrastructure that protects your privacy....just like they did for abortion in Roe vs. Wade (of which again, you agreed to).

How marriage got into this is just an unnecessary detour that's part of your rant. It has nothing to do with the OP. In fact, you want a "common law" marriage, you can. Gov't only steps in when there are kids (health & education) or when property and money is concerned (who pays for what, who inherits what, etc.).

So all that being said and done, I don't think you and I have any major disagreements here. A rarity to be sure, but one that I don't object to.
    All this Guile wants to do is to troll and intimidate. The twupian way is not just to win, as Guile thinks he has, but to beat the political opponent into submission. His signature, "because fuck you, that's why" is emblematic of the lack of empathy authoritarians like Guile have for the majority.

Guile is a tyrant who worships tyrants, and if we have a problem with that - "fuck you".

That pretty much ends any opportunity for debate I can have with him/her.

13. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I accidentally saw side boob on public transportation when I was 40. I called that, "losing my virginity".
    If my troll-like looks don't nauseate women, my smell will.
    Wow, your posts are getting more and more pathetic, Champ. There are places you can check into that can fix that.

14. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    You're truly ignorant, in the UK 91% of abortions happen in the first trimester and nearly 90% are medically induced. The FDA has also removed its ban on mail orders over the internet and the need to get a doctor to sanction it.

Even in the US medical abortions are around 55%, it may be far more now post R v W.

As for your assertion that some states can ban mail orders and confiscate them, you really do to get up to speed and seek the truth.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/attor...ackson-women-s

I might add that I've always been a supporter of abortion but it truly baffles me with the sheer amount of contraception available that it should still be an issue in the 21st century.
    You are truly ignorant if you think the same people who oppose abortion don't also oppose access to sex ed and contraception.

Also, go fuck yourself.

15. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Ten states have enacted abortion bans without rape or incest exceptions:

Alabama, Arkansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Oklahoma, Ohio, Tennessee and Texas.

In recent weeks, several other legislatures have been racing to enact abortion bans.

Arizona’s governor recently signed a 15-week abortion ban without rape or incest exceptions, although it is not yet in effect.

A similar 15-week ban without the exceptions is awaiting the governor’s signature in Florida.

Let me guess..... you're not really a complete fucking idiot, you just play one on the internet?

No, you're the real deal in that regard.

Like I said.... If a company is located outside the US, say in Canada, which has already promised to cooperate in providing abortion services, or Mexico, who would probably relish the idea of shoving it up the right's ass for the way they behave on the immigration issue, or even the Bahamas, and they choose to ship an FDA approved medication to some ignorant shithole red state, there ain't shit that state can do about it.

So fuck you.

obviously you are wrong.......states would in fact have the power to enforce their laws against any company that violates them.......it happens all the time.....if you think otherwise, order some recreational marijuana to be mailed to you from Massachusetts......
    All Nomads information is easily fact checked and correct. Instead of acknowledging your error of the initial points...you try to shift to a moot point that is not the exact topic.

Sorry son, but that BS doesn't work for Dump outside of a Fox Noise glad hand "interview", and it doesn't work here...your denial and repetition non-withstanding.

George Orwell

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

Nomad (07-03-2022)

17. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,904 Times in 7,964 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

you motherfuckers are certainly desperate to keep killing children......you make the Taliban look like the Mormon Tabernacle Choir........
    Says the lowlife who supports killing children via unfettered access to guns.

It's having the fake morality of the religious right forced on everyone else that people find objectionable.

You make the Spanish Inquisition look like Mr Rogers' Neighborhood.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

18. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lionfish View Post
    What is a woman?
    What is a woman?

What time does it start?

Just going to continue to throw all your troll lines back at you, Princess.

And.. as always..

zero for three, beee

yach!

19. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

or maybe just realize killing unborn children isn't civilized.......
    Abortion kills zero "unborn children".

Dick.

20. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    No they are just holding a suction canula to someone head and saying you will die in an abortion.
    You care nothing about children. Tell us more about how we need more AR15s to shoot up schools, bitch.

You suck.