Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Cassidy Hutchinson's testimony has been ruined and so has the January 6 Committee

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,752 Times in 17,082 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    Hutchinson's testimony have been totally debunked. The Dems will move on to other lies.
    HO HO HO HA HA HA. I am laughing hard.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,752 Times in 17,082 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    I know, right?.......I laughed.....
    Me too.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,258 Times in 51,660 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    I can smell your desperation.
    TBH, I think that's his Depends. He's carrying a load on this thread.

God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

AProudLefty (07-03-2022)

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,438 Times in 7,728 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    The Stalinist show trial and dog and pony show known as the Jan 6 committee will try extremely hard to keep things going and in the public eye right up to the November elections. It's the only way they know how to try and stay relevant.
    It will have the opposite of their intended effect.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt Dillon For This Post:

Grokmaster (07-03-2022)

7. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,258 Times in 51,660 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    The Stalinist show trial and dog and pony show known as the Jan 6 committee will try extremely hard to keep things going and in the public eye right up to the November elections. It's the only way they know how to try and stay relevant.
    Do you honestly believe your own words? If so, I think you've gone mad and may not be around for long. If you are just lying, then you are dishonoring yourself, all Navy Chiefs and the US Navy.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (07-03-2022)

9. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,438 Times in 7,728 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    They are still trying to double down on their debunked lies....
    They always do until there's nothing but crickets in the audience.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt Dillon For This Post:

Stone (07-03-2022)

11. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,573 Times in 10,652 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    They always do until there's nothing but crickets in the audience.
    More "witnesses" coming up....more madeup bullshit.
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

12. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,370 Times in 9,419 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Funny, these hearings have caused public opinion to shift. Just not the galactically fucking stupid part of the public. Like Grok.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Concart For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (07-03-2022)

14. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,805 Times in 13,108 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 825 Times in 784 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Do you honestly believe your own words? If so, I think you've gone mad and may not be around for long. If you are just lying, then you are dishonoring yourself, all Navy Chiefs and the US Navy.
    The Jan 6 Committee is conducting the equivalent of a show trial and the obvious intent is the equivalent of a third attempt at impeachment of Trump. Yes, I recognize he can't actually be impeached not being in office, but the intent of the committee is the same.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to T. A. Gardner For This Post:

Grokmaster (07-03-2022), Matt Dillon (07-07-2022)

16. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Funny, these hearings have caused public opinion to shift. Just not the galactically fucking stupid part of the public. Like Grok.
    HORSE SHIT. NOT SINCE HUTCHINSON HAS BEEN OUTTED AS FULL OF SHIT BY THE SECRET SERVICE AGENTS WHO WERE REALLY THERE.

TRUMP HAD NO COMMUINICATION WITH ANYONE AT THE CAPITOL, EITHER.

NO ONE IS WATCHING THE POLITBURO WITCH HUNT DOG and PONY SHOW ANYMORE....AMERICANS ARE SICK OF IT.
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

17. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,796 Times in 3,603 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 365 Times in 350 Posts

Only the most desperate ,leftninny is still trying to pretend that Hutchinson's testimony hasn't blown up in the Witch Hunt Don and Pony Show's faces....

Greg Gutfeld: Cassidy Hutchinson's testimony has been ruined and so has the January 6 Committee

But also, according to NPR, the January 6 hearings are now extending into July. Yeah, I guess they're using the same calendar as two-weeks to flatten the curve. But thank God, because the stuff I've watched so far has been so riveting. To hell with that summer vacation to Key West. I know what I'm doing the first week or two of July. Yeah.

Apparently, they're going to pursue more witnesses and say they're going to get lots of new evidence. I guess they're not happy with the witnesses they originally cast in the ---- show. What a disaster. Yeah. She made the Hindenburg look like a fender bender. She made Pompei look like Knott's Berry Farm. That's a weird comparison.

Apparently, they're going to subpoena Trump's White House counsel Pat Cipollone, I don't know, who already talked to these clowns. And what for? Well, obviously, to salvage the mess they made with their big star.

The good news, at least she didn't implicate two bodybuilding Nigerians. Seriously, haven't they been through enough? I just wish they'd move out of my apartment, they take the longest showers.

Apparently, the committee didn't bother to reach out to the Secret Service before it aired the crud about Trump lunging at security. So I guess they're doing that now, which means new witnesses become responsible for repairing other witnesses's hearsay. But maybe they'll find out that Trump didn't just lunge at the Secret Service, he did a double backflip off the trunk of the car and landed squarely in the lap of Abe Lincoln. Who knew Trump can drive an SUV from the backseat? You won't see that in a Bond movie.

Of course, the media will say, "come on, look, it's not a court of law." Which is true, but how's that helped you?

Hutchinson's testimony has now been ruined and by connection, so is the hearing. You'd think they'd be experts at framing Trump by now. They've had so much practice.

~ Two, the media wants it to go on forever because it feeds their bias, and it feels like they're reporting something when they're just Democrat stenographers. Here's one tweet from ABC's Jonathan Karl. It just says, "Thank you. Cassidy Hutchinson." That's a reporter. I guess he's referring to her testimony, but who knows? Maybe she shared her Netflix password with him, but that's the media. I'm just happy they left their pompoms at home.

Three, the Dems are in control, at least until November. This propaganda machine can go on till then, so don't be surprised if it does, because, like Joe on the steps of Air Force One, there's just no balance. Without legit pushback, you see, the Democrat politics is actually Stalinist politics, show me The Donald and I'll show you the crime.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opini...bef29bb255c8d0

Americans react to extended Witch Hunt Dog and Pony Show hearings....

You literally just repost Greg Gutfeld all day, don't you?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Diesel For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (07-03-2022)

19. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,796 Times in 3,603 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 365 Times in 350 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Poor MAGAtards.
    We don't need to pity them. They don't deserve it.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Diesel For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (07-03-2022)

21. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,535 Times in 17,827 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,236 Times in 3,040 Posts
    Blog Entries

Only the most desperate ,leftninny is still trying to pretend that Hutchinson's testimony hasn't blown up in the Witch Hunt Don and Pony Show's faces....

Greg Gutfeld: Cassidy Hutchinson's testimony has been ruined and so has the January 6 Committee

But also, according to NPR, the January 6 hearings are now extending into July. Yeah, I guess they're using the same calendar as two-weeks to flatten the curve. But thank God, because the stuff I've watched so far has been so riveting. To hell with that summer vacation to Key West. I know what I'm doing the first week or two of July. Yeah.

Apparently, they're going to pursue more witnesses and say they're going to get lots of new evidence. I guess they're not happy with the witnesses they originally cast in the ---- show. What a disaster. Yeah. She made the Hindenburg look like a fender bender. She made Pompei look like Knott's Berry Farm. That's a weird comparison.

Apparently, they're going to subpoena Trump's White House counsel Pat Cipollone, I don't know, who already talked to these clowns. And what for? Well, obviously, to salvage the mess they made with their big star.

The good news, at least she didn't implicate two bodybuilding Nigerians. Seriously, haven't they been through enough? I just wish they'd move out of my apartment, they take the longest showers.

Apparently, the committee didn't bother to reach out to the Secret Service before it aired the crud about Trump lunging at security. So I guess they're doing that now, which means new witnesses become responsible for repairing other witnesses's hearsay. But maybe they'll find out that Trump didn't just lunge at the Secret Service, he did a double backflip off the trunk of the car and landed squarely in the lap of Abe Lincoln. Who knew Trump can drive an SUV from the backseat? You won't see that in a Bond movie.

Of course, the media will say, "come on, look, it's not a court of law." Which is true, but how's that helped you?

Hutchinson's testimony has now been ruined and by connection, so is the hearing. You'd think they'd be experts at framing Trump by now. They've had so much practice.

~ Two, the media wants it to go on forever because it feeds their bias, and it feels like they're reporting something when they're just Democrat stenographers. Here's one tweet from ABC's Jonathan Karl. It just says, "Thank you. Cassidy Hutchinson." That's a reporter. I guess he's referring to her testimony, but who knows? Maybe she shared her Netflix password with him, but that's the media. I'm just happy they left their pompoms at home.

Three, the Dems are in control, at least until November. This propaganda machine can go on till then, so don't be surprised if it does, because, like Joe on the steps of Air Force One, there's just no balance. Without legit pushback, you see, the Democrat politics is actually Stalinist politics, show me The Donald and I'll show you the crime.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opini...bef29bb255c8d0

Americans react to extended Witch Hunt Dog and Pony Show hearings....

Indeed.

She perjured herself.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Post:

Grokmaster (07-03-2022)

23. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    We don't need to pity them. They don't deserve it.
    Yeah...we believe the Secret Service over the paid liar. Poor us.

De Oppresso Liber

24. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Indeed.

She perjured herself.
    Earl, if you have proof of perjury, post it.

OTHERWISE, YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER LYING PIECE OF SHIT.