Thread: 25% Americans open to armed action against government

1. #151 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,131 Times in 9,660 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    LIF. You are describing yourself. You cannot project YOUR problem on anybody else, dude.

2. #152 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,624 Times in 51,916 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    if the government is corrupt and treasonous, there can be no sedition
    Agreed, but a bunch of WSE terrorists being led by a treasonous president to commit mass murder against his own VP and all the Democrats in Congress isn't proof that "the government is corrupt and treasonous, there can be no sedition".

Shall we bet whether you're still here by November 2024? It'd be worth me losing the bet to prove you're a paper tiger.

This thread will always be good evidence you had foreknowledge of the attack on the Capitol: https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...-is-inevitable

Darth has his infamous 61 thread before whatever happened to him happened to him.

You'll always be remembered by me for your Civil War thread: your callous disregard for the murder of innocent Americans as "collateral damage" and your references to what became known as the Insurrection, but is quickly becoming known as a seditionist attempt to obstruct Congress and overthrow the nation in favor of an autocrat.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...-is-inevitable
    child, I'm one of those most suited for a civil war..........better find a bunker to hide in when it starts
    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    you're a pussy. no one gives a shit
    you will
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

3. #153 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    It's a good thing that crazies like you are still in the minority.
    like the founding fathers were in the minority?
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

4. #154 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Including the OP. He knew about 1/6 before it happened. He should be arrested and jailed.
    and yet i've still not been arrested, you dumbfuck
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

5. #155 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Agreed, but a bunch of WSE terrorists being led by a treasonous president to commit mass murder against his own VP and all the Democrats in Congress isn't proof that "the government is corrupt and treasonous, there can be no sedition".

Shall we bet whether you're still here by November 2024? It'd be worth me losing the bet to prove you're a paper tiger.

This thread will always be good evidence you had foreknowledge of the attack on the Capitol: https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...-is-inevitable

Darth has his infamous 61 thread before whatever happened to him happened to him.

You'll always be remembered by me for your Civil War thread: your callous disregard for the murder of innocent Americans as "collateral damage" and your references to what became known as the Insurrection, but is quickly becoming known as a seditionist attempt to obstruct Congress and overthrow the nation in favor of an autocrat.

after two years and you still haven't realized you're a fucking moron??????????

6. #156 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,624 Times in 51,916 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

after two years and you still haven't realized you're a fucking moron??????????
    I'm serious when I say I'm willing to pay to prove you are a Paper Tiger.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

7. #157 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    Youre a run of the mill brainwashed globalist imbecile aka an internationalist fascist.

ive destroyed you already.
    I can buy houses in Detroit today for $250. Those are prices from the 1890's. If my dollar isn't worth shit how could I do that?

When I was a kid in the '80's my dad bought a TV, a 32" Zenith, cable ready AND you could talk on the phone through it. It cost $2800. Today, I have a lot of those in my house and combined they didn't cost $2800. How did that happen? My dollar is worth a lot less now? I shouldn't have been able to do that. I honestly don't even know how many TVs are in my house right now. Either I'm super-rich or you're full of shit.

The Fed prints dollars from nothing. So you say. In reality dollars are created to meet demand. If there is no demand you can't spend them. I know, I know...the snake-headed Illuminati Royal aliens amirite? Well there's that if you're a fuckwit, I prefer Occam's Razor to the tinfoil but you do you.

Inflation. OK..explain this to me. Tell me how this is happening. It's funny how you fuckwits think that your chickens and pies don't need to be backed by gold but your dollars do even though all a dollar is is a medium of exchange after the fact....like you selling your chickens or pies...which weren't backed by gold.

What would happen if you couldn't barter without your chickens or pies being backed by gold?
    Don't be afraid to see what you see

8. #158 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    I can buy houses in Detroit today for $250. Those are prices from the 1890's. If my dollar isn't worth shit how could I do that?

When I was a kid in the '80's my dad bought a TV, a 32" Zenith, cable ready AND you could talk on the phone through it. It cost $2800. Today, I have a lot of those in my house and combined they didn't cost $2800. How did that happen? My dollar is worth a lot less now? I shouldn't have been able to do that. I honestly don't even know how many TVs are in my house right now. Either I'm super-rich or you're full of shit.

The Fed prints dollars from nothing. So you say. In reality dollars are created to meet demand. If there is no demand you can't spend them. I know, I know...the snake-headed Illuminati Royal aliens amirite? Well there's that if you're a fuckwit, I prefer Occam's Razor to the tinfoil but you do you.

Inflation. OK..explain this to me. Tell me how this is happening. It's funny how you fuckwits think that your chickens and pies don't need to be backed by gold but your dollars do even though all a dollar is is a medium of exchange after the fact....like you selling your chickens or pies...which weren't backed by gold.

What would happen if you couldn't barter without your chickens or pies being backed by gold?
    you're stupid.

chicken and pies have value in and of themselves.

9. #159 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post

no.

see.

it's a lie when you say it about trump, but true about democrats who openly hate the contitution and supreme court, and are actively destroying the country in many ways, for china.

10. #160 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post

are you really that fucking stupid?????

11. #161 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

are you really that fucking stupid?????
    it seems like he is.

12. #162 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

look everybody, there's no inflation because guille can get a crackhouse in detroit for 250$!

13. #163 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Look at guille desperately trying to whitewash the innate destructiveness of keynesian totalitarianism.

14. #164 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

libertarians used to be truthful about keynesian tyranny.

now they're mostly not, like gilly.

15. #165 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,174 Times in 5,911 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 593 Times in 557 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    government can be ideal if we are steadfast against corruption and corporatism/fascism.
    Do you deny the corruption by Donald Trump?

Donald J. Trump Pays Court-Ordered $2 Million For Illegally Using Trump Foundation Funds*
    Trump Ordered to Pay Eight Separate Charities $250,000 Each
    Remaining $1.8 Million in Trump Foundation Bank Account Disbursed Among Charities
    NEW YORK – New York Attorney General Letitia James today released the following statement after Donald J. Trump was forced to pay more than $2 million in court-ordered damages to eight different charities for illegally misusing charitable funds at the Trump Foundation for political purposes:
    “Not only has the Trump Foundation shut down for its misconduct, but the president has been forced to pay $2 million for misusing charitable funds for his own political gain. Charities are not a means to an end, which is why these damages speak to the president’s abuse of power and represent a victory for not-for-profits that follow the law.
    Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”