Members banned from this thread: BRUTALITOPS, The Anonymous, Primavera, PostmodernProphet, Legion, Truth Detector, Niche Political Commentor, Superfreak, volsrock, Yurt, Earl, saltydancin, serenity, Yakuda and ParachuteAdams


Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 125

Thread: "Tony Ornato likes to lie."

  1. #91 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    87,455
    Thanks
    30,099
    Thanked 42,527 Times in 33,006 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,339 Times in 2,296 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    On some level they seem to realize this, have you noticed? That's why they lay claim to fictions like "I'm a retired teacher," "I'm a doctor," "I'm highly-educated," etc.
    Agreed. IMO, most are living vicariously online meaning they are living in a fantasy world.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dutch Uncle For This Post:

    PoliTalker (07-05-2022), ThatOwlWoman (07-05-2022)

  3. #92 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    33,581
    Thanks
    23,142
    Thanked 18,348 Times in 12,613 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 5,830 Times in 5,095 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Hello ThatOwlWoman,

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    On some level they seem to realize this, have you noticed? That's why they lay claim to fictions like "I'm a retired teacher," "I'm a doctor," "I'm highly-educated," etc.
    Yeah, isn't that one of those juvenile debate tactics?

    "You should believe me because I have thus and such qualifications."

    As if to say: "No need to verify it."

    When really, everyone should analyze everything they hear and cross-check it with as many known credible sources as possible before they feel comfortable believing it.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

    ThatOwlWoman (07-05-2022)

  5. #93 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    68,100
    Thanks
    110,423
    Thanked 59,302 Times in 38,360 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 4,320 Times in 4,054 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Yeah, isn't that one of those juvenile debate tactics?

    "You should believe me because I have thus and such qualifications."

    As if to say: "No need to verify it."

    When really, everyone should analyze everything they hear and cross-check it with as many known credible sources as possible before they feel comfortable believing it.
    Unfortunately most RWers blindly accept whatever they're fed on their chosen media and seldom question it. Some LWers do as well, but not to the extent that those on the RW do.* Therefore, Reichwingers believe that everyone else is just as gullible and easily conned as they are.

    * Which explains why Reichwing talk radio is far more popular than LW.
    "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to greatness. -- Oscar Wilde

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

    PoliTalker (07-05-2022)

  7. #94 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    13,327
    Thanks
    992
    Thanked 6,905 Times in 4,280 Posts
    Groans
    288
    Groaned 1,313 Times in 1,219 Posts

    Default

    In a remarkable coincidence, conservatives like to believe liars...

  8. #95 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    33,581
    Thanks
    23,142
    Thanked 18,348 Times in 12,613 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 5,830 Times in 5,095 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Hello ThatOwlWoman,

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Unfortunately most RWers blindly accept whatever they're fed on their chosen media and seldom question it. Some LWers do as well, but not to the extent that those on the RW do.* Therefore, Reichwingers believe that everyone else is just as gullible and easily conned as they are.

    * Which explains why Reichwing talk radio is far more popular than LW.
    They do like to have their fires of hatred well stoked or tucker Carlson isn't a multi-millionaire.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

  9. #96 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    12,810
    Thanks
    2,144
    Thanked 5,997 Times in 4,149 Posts
    Groans
    8
    Groaned 263 Times in 251 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by martin View Post
    Kinzinger turned from a respected and valued member of the GOP into an enemy of the people the day he refused to be a puppet for Trump.

    Other puppets never like that sort of thing.
    Somewhat reminiscent of the lefties hate/love of Romney?

  10. #97 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    virginia
    Posts
    4,794
    Thanks
    2,036
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,757 Posts
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 521 Times in 480 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lionfish View Post
    Somewhat reminiscent of the lefties hate/love of Romney?
    No, liberals for the most part have neither loved or hated Romney. They opposed him as they would any opponent to their candidate for President but have respected his moderation and, since Trump tarnished the scene, his courage in standing by values of common decency in a party that now largely spurns those values.
    "Give pearls away and rubies but keep your fancy free."

  11. #98 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    12,810
    Thanks
    2,144
    Thanked 5,997 Times in 4,149 Posts
    Groans
    8
    Groaned 263 Times in 251 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by martin View Post
    No, liberals for the most part have neither loved or hated Romney. They opposed him as they would any opponent to their candidate for President but have respected his moderation and, since Trump tarnished the scene, his courage in standing by values of common decency in a party that now largely spurns those values.
    Ever listen to far-far leftie radio, tom hartman in particular?
    "caged his dogs and forced them to ride on top of his car" "Binders of women" References to his Mormon religion and how he thought he was a king.

  12. #99 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    virginia
    Posts
    4,794
    Thanks
    2,036
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,757 Posts
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 521 Times in 480 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lionfish View Post
    Ever listen to far-far leftie radio, tom hartman in particular?
    "caged his dogs and forced them to ride on top of his car" "Binders of women" References to his Mormon religion and how he thought he was a king.
    Anything can be cherry picked. I could tell you about a report that Trump keeps a harem of seven year olds.
    "Give pearls away and rubies but keep your fancy free."

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to martin For This Post:

    Dutch Uncle (07-05-2022)

  14. #100 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    87,455
    Thanks
    30,099
    Thanked 42,527 Times in 33,006 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,339 Times in 2,296 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lionfish View Post
    Somewhat reminiscent of the lefties hate/love of Romney?
    Don't forget the Trumpian cocksuckers who call him a RINO.

    Also, the Lefty/Righty love/hate of Comey.

  15. #101 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    22,986
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 11,316 Times in 7,918 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 455 Times in 428 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Correct. Notice how many traitors on JPP are supporting Trump's coup. I hope all face justice for their deeds.
    Being against the process and doings of the Jan 6 committee doesn't automatically equate to being a Trump supporter. One can not support Trump, and be against the Jan 6 committee's goings on at the same time.

  16. #102 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    12,810
    Thanks
    2,144
    Thanked 5,997 Times in 4,149 Posts
    Groans
    8
    Groaned 263 Times in 251 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by martin View Post
    Anything can be cherry picked. I could tell you about a report that Trump keeps a harem of seven year olds.
    That likely came from Mr. Tiny Penis.

  17. #103 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    12,810
    Thanks
    2,144
    Thanked 5,997 Times in 4,149 Posts
    Groans
    8
    Groaned 263 Times in 251 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by martin View Post
    Anything can be cherry picked. I could tell you about a report that Trump keeps a harem of seven year olds.
    Not cherry picket Hartman pumped that shit out the minute Romney announced his run.
    As for Trump's rumor,
    That likely came from Mr. Tiny Penis and we all know he has a problem.

  18. #104 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    87,455
    Thanks
    30,099
    Thanked 42,527 Times in 33,006 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,339 Times in 2,296 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Being against the process and doings of the Jan 6 committee doesn't automatically equate to being a Trump supporter. One can not support Trump, and be against the Jan 6 committee's goings on at the same time.
    Agreed. However, when compared to your other 22,000 posts always in support of the Alt-Right, Trump or modern Republican theocratic authoritarian issues, it just backs up what you've already made clear to all.

  19. #105 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    87,455
    Thanks
    30,099
    Thanked 42,527 Times in 33,006 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,339 Times in 2,296 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lionfish View Post
    Not cherry picket Hartman pumped that shit out the minute Romney announced his run.
    As for Trump's rumor,
    That likely came from Mr. Tiny Penis and we all know he has a problem.
    Lionfish's Mr. Tiny Penis NSFW Every time Lionfish says "Mr. Tiny Penis" he's thinking this:
     

Similar Threads

  1. LINDSEY GRAHAM likes PEDOS? Thinks Biden "finest man there ever was"
    By Centerleftfl in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-05-2020, 01:50 PM
  2. Obama/De Blasio staffer likes "pizza"
    By canceled.2021.1 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-27-2017, 07:10 AM
  3. Mexican voyeur likes the "Latin" booty
    By DamnYankee in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-13-2011, 07:36 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-04-2011, 12:21 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •