Members banned from this thread: BRUTALITOPS, The Anonymous, cancel2 2022, PostmodernProphet, Legion, Truth Detector, Niche Political Commentor, Superfreak, volsrock, Yurt, Earl, saltydancin, serenity, Yakuda and ParachuteAdams

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: "Tony Ornato likes to lie."

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,919 Times in 13,189 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 832 Times in 791 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    "Tony Ornato lied about me too " --> Alyssa Farrah, Trump White House director of communications

"Tony Ornato likes to lie." --> Rep. Adam Kizinger (R-Illinois)

https://mobile.twitter.com/Alyssafar...47899383402498

https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamKinzi..._wo325a6dMDIow
    I love it! A perfect proof of how the Jan 6 committee is nothing but a show trial. That Kizinger--or any other member of the committee--would make commentary on witnesses' statements and testimony is beyond the pale. It shows that there is no standard applied other than political theater and what can be gained politically from that. This is akin to having a judge in a trial tell the defendant, "You're a liar, you know..." That would end the trial right then and there.

Nope, the Jan 6 committee isn't about justice, it's about revenge. Total show trial.

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,454 Times in 9,909 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 867 Times in 825 Posts

And what was he doing when he was missing? he was having a .....
    "yellow ribbon tied around that olllllllllldd oak trrrrree".....

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,284 Times in 27,093 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    I love it! A perfect proof of how the Jan 6 committee is nothing but a show trial. That Kizinger--or any other member of the committee--would make commentary on witnesses' statements and testimony is beyond the pale. It shows that there is no standard applied other than political theater and what can be gained politically from that. This is akin to having a judge in a trial tell the defendant, "You're a liar, you know..." That would end the trial right then and there.

Nope, the Jan 6 committee isn't about justice, it's about revenge. Total show trial.
    These aren't Democrats or liberal pundits saying this.

These are Republicans who served in the Trump administration saying Tony Ornato likes to lie to protect Trump.

4. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,919 Times in 13,189 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 832 Times in 791 Posts

These are Republicans who served in the Trump administration saying Tony Ornato likes to lie to protect Trump.
    Other than those on that committee, they don't count. I'm talking about Kinzinger and the fact he's on the Jan 6 committee and that Ornato is a potential witness.

5. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,610 Times in 51,910 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Agreed. Trump's traitors are rallying around him out of guilt. How many traitors will go to prison over this? IMO, only Trump is safe. The rest will all B-U-R-N. LOL

I fully support charging anyone who materially supported the WSEs, the coup or any other activities meant to disrupt Congress, obstruct justice or attack Americans. Let them all hang. Unfortunately, I doubt any will. They'll just go to prison for 10-20 years unless they eat their gun first.

God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Cypress (07-05-2022)

7. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,395 Times in 3,338 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,121 Times in 1,030 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lionfish View Post
    You are actually quoting Adam Kinzinger, the guy that always looks like just smelled a fart?
    Kinzinger turned from a respected and valued member of the GOP into an enemy of the people the day he refused to be a puppet for Trump.

Other puppets never like that sort of thing.
    "Give pearls away and rubies but keep your fancy free."

8. The Following User Says Thank You to martin For This Post:

Doc Dutch (07-05-2022)

9. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by martin View Post
    Kinzinger turned from a respected and valued member of the GOP into an enemy of the people the day he refused to be a puppet for Trump.

Other puppets never like that sort of thing.
    Correct. Notice how many traitors on JPP are supporting Trump's coup. I hope all face justice for their deeds.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

martin (07-05-2022)

11. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Dutch,

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Agreed. So why are the Trumpers making such a big deal about hearsay instead of refuting Trump's desired for leading an armed insurrection against Congress?
    Because it's all they've got. Everything has to boiled down to a sound byte for Trump followers. In this case they have fixated on 'hearsay.'
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Doc Dutch (07-05-2022)

13. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Cypress,

Distracting from the core issue is a favorite MAGA strategy.

But I also think they cannot abide the idea of a deranged and unhinged Trump lunging for steering wheels and flinging ketchup on the White House walls because it is so destructive to the fantasy of a decisive and imposing Commander-in-Chief they have so carefully cultivated for their boyfriend since 2016.
    Funny how they are not disputing the ketchup thing. Everybody can picture Trump doing that.

Part of the anger over the other stuff is knowing that this is what they are defending. An unhinged ketchup-throwing temper tantrum.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Cypress (07-05-2022), Doc Dutch (07-05-2022)

15. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello ThatOwlWoman,

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    So why haven't they?

Just more of the typical "Fox News School of Journalism" -- "we heard," "it's being said that," "undisclosed sources are saying," etc. Maybe Mr. Alexander should work for them. lol
    And we know that 'undisclosed sources' are far more reliable than in-person sworn testimony.

/sarc

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Doc Dutch (07-05-2022), ThatOwlWoman (07-05-2022)

17. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Dutch,

Because it's all they've got. Everything has to boiled down to a sound byte for Trump followers. In this case they have fixated on 'hearsay.'
    That's because, IMO, most are poorly educated and/or stupid or crazy.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (07-05-2022)

19. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Poor Richard Saunders,

Quote Originally Posted by Poor Richard Saunders View Post
    So is this they weren't assaulted like Rudy was assaulted with a pat on the back in a grocery store or they weren't assaulted like the Capitol police weren't assaulted on Jan 6?
    Right on. That was good.

In their own words, ha ha.

20. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Cypress,

Funny how they are not disputing the ketchup thing. Everybody can picture Trump doing that.

Part of the anger over the other stuff is knowing that this is what they are defending. An unhinged ketchup-throwing temper tantrum.
    Trump the Dish Thrower. I love it because it reveals him to be the emotional hot mess most people believe him to be.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

PoliTalker (07-05-2022)

22. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello evince,

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    The Republican Party is the racist con man party bent on owning this nation and ending democracy
    Sadly accurate.

We need a new era of understanding. We Americans share common ground. We all have the same basic needs. We have our government to keep it all together and enhance society. We share that.

We need to help those who do not understand learn that the real culprit here is not our self-government, not the left, not immigrants, not minorities, not women, not LGBTQ. It is the greedy super-rich who seek to drive us apart and cause hatred so that nobody will notice as they rob the country blind.

We have common needs and we have a common enemy.

We need a new understanding between the left and the right.

Bitterly opposed, we accomplish little.

Together, we are powerful.

Together, we can end the corruption of big money in our government.

We need to get together.

Last edited by PoliTalker; 07-05-2022 at 09:14 AM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

evince (07-05-2022)

24. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,515 Times in 52,735 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    That's because, IMO, most are poorly educated and/or stupid or crazy.
    On some level they seem to realize this, have you noticed? That's why they lay claim to fictions like "I'm a retired teacher," "I'm a doctor," "I'm highly-educated," etc.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Cypress (07-05-2022), Doc Dutch (07-05-2022)