Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Are You Conservative...or Liberal?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,614 Times in 10,679 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Are You Conservative...or Liberal?

Think on this ��

A young woman was about to finish her first year of college. Like so many others her age, she considered herself to be very liberal, and among other liberal ideals, was very much in favor of higher taxes to support more government programs, in other words redistribution of wealth.
    She was deeply ashamed that her father was a rather staunch conservative, a feeling she openly expressed. Based on the lectures that she had participated in, and the occasional chat with a professor, she felt that her father had for years harbored an evil, selfish desire to keep what he thought should be his.
    One day she was challenging her father on his opposition to higher taxes on the rich and the need for more government programs.
    The self-professed objectivity proclaimed by her professors had to be the truth and she indicated so to her father.
    He responded by asking how she was doing in school.
    Taken aback, she answered rather haughtily that she had a 4.0 GPA, and let him know that it was tough to maintain, insisting that she was taking a very difficult course load and was constantly studying, which left her no time to go out and party like other people she knew. She didn't even have time for a boyfriend, and didn't really have many college friends because she spent all her time studying.
    Her father listened and then asked, "How is your friend Audrey doing?"
    She replied, "Audrey is barely getting by. All she takes are easy classes, she never studies and she barely has a 2.0 GPA. She is so popular on campus; college for her is a blast. She's always invited to all the parties and lots of times she doesn't even show up for classes because she's too hung over."
    Her father asked his daughter, "Why don't you go to the Dean's office and ask him to deduct 1.0 off your GPA and give it to your friend who only has a 2.0. That way you will both have a 3.0 GPA and certainly that would be a fair and equal distribution of GPA."
    The daughter, visibly shocked by her father's suggestion, angrily fired back, "That's a crazy idea, how would that be fair! I've worked really hard for my grades! I've invested a lot of time, and a lot of hard work! Audrey has done next to nothing toward her degree. She played while I worked my tail off!"
    The father slowly smiled, winked and said gently, "Welcome to the conservative side of the fence."

If you ever wondered what side of the fence you sit on, this is a great test!
    If a conservative doesn't like guns, he doesn't buy one.
    If a liberal doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.
    If a conservative is a vegetarian, he doesn't eat meat. If a liberal is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for everyone.
    If a conservative is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation. A liberal wonders who is going to take care of him..
    If a conservative doesn't like a talk show host, he switches channels. Liberals demand that those they don't like be shut down.
    If a conservative is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church. A liberal non-believer wants any mention of God and Jesus silenced.
    If a conservative decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it, or may choose a job that provides it.. A liberal demands that the rest of us pay for his.
    If a conservative reads this, he'll forward it so his friends can have a good laugh.
    A liberal will delete it because he's "offended."
    Well, I forwarded it to you. Your call.
    author unknown

TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

2. The Following User Groans At Grokmaster For This Awful Post:

LurchAddams (07-01-2022)

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

Celticguy (07-01-2022), Eagle_Eye (07-01-2022), Life is Golden (07-01-2022), MAGA MAN (07-01-2022)

4. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    Think on this ��

A young woman was about to finish her first year of college. Like so many others her age, she considered herself to be very liberal, and among other liberal ideals, was very much in favor of higher taxes to support more government programs, in other words redistribution of wealth.
    She was deeply ashamed that her father was a rather staunch conservative, a feeling she openly expressed. Based on the lectures that she had participated in, and the occasional chat with a professor, she felt that her father had for years harbored an evil, selfish desire to keep what he thought should be his.
    One day she was challenging her father on his opposition to higher taxes on the rich and the need for more government programs.
    The self-professed objectivity proclaimed by her professors had to be the truth and she indicated so to her father.
    Taken aback, she answered rather haughtily that she had a 4.0 GPA, and let him know that it was tough to maintain, insisting that she was taking a very difficult course load and was constantly studying, which left her no time to go out and party like other people she knew. She didn't even have time for a boyfriend, and didn't really have many college friends because she spent all her time studying.
    She replied, "Audrey is barely getting by. All she takes are easy classes, she never studies and she barely has a 2.0 GPA. She is so popular on campus; college for her is a blast. She's always invited to all the parties and lots of times she doesn't even show up for classes because she's too hung over."
    Her father asked his daughter, "Why don't you go to the Dean's office and ask him to deduct 1.0 off your GPA and give it to your friend who only has a 2.0. That way you will both have a 3.0 GPA and certainly that would be a fair and equal distribution of GPA."
    The daughter, visibly shocked by her father's suggestion, angrily fired back, "That's a crazy idea, how would that be fair! I've worked really hard for my grades! I've invested a lot of time, and a lot of hard work! Audrey has done next to nothing toward her degree. She played while I worked my tail off!"
    The father slowly smiled, winked and said gently, "Welcome to the conservative side of the fence."

If a conservative is a vegetarian, he doesn't eat meat. If a liberal is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for everyone.
    If a conservative is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation. A liberal wonders who is going to take care of him..
    If a conservative doesn't like a talk show host, he switches channels. Liberals demand that those they don't like be shut down.
    If a conservative is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church. A liberal non-believer wants any mention of God and Jesus silenced.
    If a conservative decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it, or may choose a job that provides it.. A liberal demands that the rest of us pay for his.
    If a conservative reads this, he'll forward it so his friends can have a good laugh.
    author unknown

Are you all there?????????
    Lock Him Up

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Trumpet For This Post:

evince (07-01-2022)

6. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

I am a lefty, a liberal, and Progressive (non-Utopian). My main enemy is the illiberal Regressive WOKE who are destroying the West in the face of The New Chinese Empires global romp.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

So go live off grid.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

Doc Dutch (07-01-2022)

9. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    I am a lefty, a liberal, and Progressive (non-Utopian). My main enemy is the illiberal Regressive WOKE who are destroying the West in the face of The New Chinese Empires global romp.
    You're a CCP agent. Go back to Beijing bitch.
    Don't be afraid to see what you see

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lightbringer For This Post:

Grokmaster (07-02-2022)

11. #6 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,509 Times in 16,972 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    So go live off grid.
    I could if I needed to. Could you?
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

Grokmaster (07-02-2022)

13. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    I could if I needed to. Could you?
    Yep. Not that hard.

14. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Tranquillus in Exile View Post
    I thunk.

I'm a Nazi, that's why I'm a Trump fan. But does that make me a Conservative or a Liberal?
    Typical liberal response.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

Grokmaster (07-02-2022)

16. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yep. Not that hard.
    Sure you could...

17. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

Grokmaster (07-02-2022)

18. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,893 Times in 6,585 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 537 Times in 514 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    Think on this[

author unknown

You're nothing but an angry, evil troll having rage-fests 24/7 you manic, racist, stinky, ignorant, nutjob.

================================================== =

There will come a day where Donald Trump is gone, but the dishonor of those who carried his water will remain.

19. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Sure you could...
    Already did many times. Also I subscribed to Survival Lily Youtube's account.

20. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,536 Times in 2,978 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 107 Times in 102 Posts

I’m a liberal conservative…

21. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leaningright View Post
    I’m a liberal conservative…
    What does that even mean? Is that another way of saying you're an independent or a moderate?

22. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Already did many times. Also I subscribed to Survival Lily Youtube's account.
    Going on welfare doesn't count.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

Grokmaster (07-02-2022)

24. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Going on welfare doesn't count.
    Living off the grid is living on the welfare?

Wow.