1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Dutch,

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Agreed. Both Clinton and Trump were guilty at their impeachments too. Everyone knows it.

Charging Trump immediately triggers a lot of the same political bullshit as with their impeachments. That said, every single person under Trump isn't protected like Trump. They will burn. That's why they wanted pardons.

Guilt varies. Some will go to prison. Many might see home arrest and restricted contact with outside world. It varies. The ones with guns will suffer the most....even if they didn't have guns on them at the time. Irony, eh? LOL

BTW, not a lawyer, but as a premeditated act to further a felony that resulted in death, shouldn't those who participated in this scheme be charged with second degree murder? All of them had to know there'd be "casualties". Any witness who comes forward to where the Trump was involved in a discussion about expected deaths and/or injuries might prove Trump is guilty of murder.
    Oh wow. Good point. Accessory to murder. Valid charge.

People under Trump have already gone to prison and will continue to do so regardless of whether he goes or not. Some of Nixon's people went to prison, too.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Doc Dutch (07-02-2022)

3. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,633 Times in 51,921 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Dutch,
    They have already proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that Trump incited the insurrection. Deniers will undoubtedly do their utmost to attack her and discredit her. This will be their undoing, because the J6SC will produce corroborating testimony to support what she has related. It's not like this happened in a vacuum. I wonder if anyone else heard Trump say: "Take the f***ing mags away, let my people in, they are not here to hurt me!"

It will be confirmed that Trump knew the crowd was armed before he sent them to the capitol.
    Not a lawyer, but a 1000 hours of watching Law & Order tells me maybe not. The more evidence the better. Hearsay isn't admissible in court.

That is exactly what I think the 1/6 Committee has in store: more evidence that Trump wanted to lead his armed people to the Capitol itself.

FWIW, I think he's fucking nuts. He may not got to jail (insanity at Mar-a-Lago asylum) but those under him will most certainly burn to a crisp.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

4. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Dutch,

Oh wow. Good point. Accessory to murder. Valid charge.

People under Trump have already gone to prison and will continue to do so regardless of whether he goes or not. Some of Nixon's people went to prison, too.
    This applies to all those who participated in the felony either from the front or the rear. The WSE militias most certainly realized that a lot of Americans would be dead at the end of the day had their plan succeeded. They'd be complete fucking morons like the Qless not to realize the reality of the situation.

IMHO, anyone who participated in the planning and execution of the 1/6 attack on Congress should be charged with second degree murder in commission of a felony....or whatever the fucking lawyers call it.

5. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Dutch Uncle,

Not a lawyer, but a 1000 hours of watching Law & Order tells me maybe not. The more evidence the better. Hearsay isn't admissible in court.

That is exactly what I think the 1/6 Committee has in store: more evidence that Trump wanted to lead his armed people to the Capitol itself.

FWIW, I think he's fucking nuts. He may not got to jail (insanity at Mar-a-Lago asylum) but those under him will most certainly burn to a crisp.
    Hutchinson heard Trump say first hand: "Take the f***ing mags away, let my people in, they are not here to hurt me!"

That is not hearsay. She was in the backstage tent where he was. That is first hand testimony. She heard it directly out of his mouth.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Doc Dutch (07-03-2022)

7. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Dutch,

This applies to all those who participated in the felony either from the front or the rear. The WSE militias most certainly realized that a lot of Americans would be dead at the end of the day had their plan succeeded. They'd be complete fucking morons like the Qless not to realize the reality of the situation.

IMHO, anyone who participated in the planning and execution of the 1/6 attack on Congress should be charged with second degree murder in commission of a felony....or whatever the fucking lawyers call it.
    Agreed.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Doc Dutch (07-03-2022)

9. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Dutch Uncle,

Hutchinson heard Trump say first hand: "Take the f***ing mags away, let my people in, they are not here to hurt me!"

That is not hearsay. She was in the backstage tent where he was. That is first hand testimony. She heard it directly out of his mouth.
    Agreed. The Trumpian cocksuckers want to focus on a story related to her by Ornato so everyone won't think about Trump's treason.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/07/01/u...n-6-trump.html
    Anthony M. Ornato had left his role as the Secret Service agent in charge of President Donald J. Trump’s protective detail in late 2019 when the culture of internal strife that Mr. Trump fostered throughout his term left the president’s top advisers frantically searching for a candidate to fill a key role: deputy White House chief of staff for operations.

10. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Dutch,

Agreed. The Trumpian cocksuckers want to focus on a story related to her by Ornato so everyone won't think about Trump's treason.
    That's great. It was like a shiny object. It drew their attention away from the most explosive testimony.

Trump totally knew the crowd was armed before he whipped them into a frenzy and sent them to the capitol. He absolutely incited the insurrection.

No wonder Trump Republicans didn't even want to investigate January 6th. How foolish were they to think this might be swept under the rug?

How foolish are most Americans for saying: "Oh, yeah, I know we almost lost our democracy, our Constitution, but gas prices!"

At some point, if you are a real American, you have to get your priorities straight.

Patriotism is about way more than fireworks and flags.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Doc Dutch (07-03-2022)

12. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Dutch,

That's great. It was like a shiny object. It drew their attention away from the most explosive testimony.

Trump totally knew the crowd was armed before he whipped them into a frenzy and sent them to the capitol. He absolutely incited the insurrection.

No wonder Trump Republicans didn't even want to investigate January 6th. How foolish were they to think this might be swept under the rug?
    I believe the 1/6 Committee will go one better: They'll prove Trump coordinated with the WSE terrorists to come armed and ready for action well before 1/6.

13. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Dutch,

I believe the 1/6 Committee will go one better: They'll prove Trump coordinated with the WSE terrorists to come armed and ready for action well before 1/6.
    That would be frosting on the cake of justice. And let their be no mistake. There is cake.

14. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Dutch,

That would be frosting on the cake of justice. And let their be no mistake. There is cake.
    Ms. Poli; that is the cake; seditious conspiracy to obstruct Congress and overthrow the nation.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

PoliTalker (07-03-2022)

16. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post

That's Kayleigh. I wonder what she knew about 1/6?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

AProudLefty (07-03-2022)

18. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Dutch,

Ms. Poli; that is the cake; seditious conspiracy to obstruct Congress and overthrow the nation.
    The name Trump will take on an entirely different connotation.

He will go down in history like Benedict Arnold.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Doc Dutch (07-03-2022)

20. #103 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Dutch,

The name Trump will take on an entirely different connotation.

He will go down in history like Benedict Arnold.
    Like Benedict Arnold? Or this guy? https://www.wearethemighty.com/might...itary-history/
    Emilio Aguinaldo
    Aguinaldo fought many foes to liberate the Philippines and its people, including the Spanish and the Americans. Once captured (he was actually betrayed by his own men) and released, he would wear black to mourn lost Philippine independence. When the Japanese brutally occupied the island, you’d think he’d go right back to fighting invaders killing Filipinos.

You’d be wrong.

He made radio addresses and speeches, imploring the Americans and Filipinos to surrender on Bataan in the hopes of getting the Japanese to make him President of their puppet government. The people ignored him.

When the U.S. retook the islands, he was jailed as a collaborator. Although remembered as the first President of the Philippines, “Japanese collaborator” is a huge stain on his anti-colonialist résumé.
    Trump and his traitors will be remembered similarly, IMO.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

PoliTalker (07-04-2022)

22. #104 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,131 Times in 9,660 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

Give us a break!

This tall gorgeous 25yo babe with big boobs is running around in the hall just 5-10 seconds away from the Oval Office and DT of Hollywood Access P-grabber fame tries to tell us he "barely knew her?"

No doubt the cult will accept that but let's be real.

A leopard don't change it's spots.
    more nothingburger. thanks for the entertainment.

23. #105 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Dutch,

Like Benedict Arnold? Or this guy? https://www.wearethemighty.com/might...itary-history/

Trump and his traitors will be remembered similarly, IMO.
    Trump's name will go down in infamy.