1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Goodbye Shoresy,

Quote Originally Posted by Shoresy View Post
    Engle and Ornato already testified under oath you stupid fuck, I guess they just forgot about this huh? They both said they're willing to testify again you fucking liar, but the Pelosi Select Star Chamber isn't calling them back, gee I wonder why?

But ya everyone involved is lying but her even the Presidential SUV driver, GTFO you fucking retard.
    If you really had the truth behind you then you wouldn't have to resort to name-calling. All you would have to do would be deliver it and let the truth prevail. The only reason you're so angry with me is because I have stated the thing you are trying so hard to believe is not true, but you know it is. Trump is a con man.

Just look at yourself. I have said nothing about you, been nothing but respectful to you since you showed up here. And here you are, going off on me, mouthing off at me.

How disgraceful. I was nice to you. What lame behavior. You should be ashamed of yourself. There is no justification for acting like that.

I hope it felt really good mouthing off at me, and I hope you got everything you wanted to say to me in that one post. I won't read another by you. I see there is another one, but such a waste. I won't even look at it. I only talk to people who can share basic mutual respect.

Anybody can mouth off at me one time. That's one's on you. But if I don't place you on Permanent Ignore, then that's like saying I am OK with it. And no, I am not OK with internet abuse, and I certainly do not want to become an enabler, which is exactly what would happen if I allow it. So I won't be allowing that. If it happened again, that would be on me. You go poof from my page. Anything else you want to say to me, you might as well just keep it to yourself. You can try, but it will be like talking to a brick wall. I hope you learn something from this but I doubt that will happen. Doesn't matter. You just destroyed your ability to say anything to me.

I do wish you well. I hope you can figure out how to be happy. Obviously, talking to good dedicated loyal Americans who disagree with you causes you to become angry. I hope you can find a way to deal with such rage and find a more peaceful existence. Perhaps my pulling away from you can help with that. It's the best thought I can leave you with. I won't be thinking about you any more. You now join a long list of people who couldn't conduct a simple friendly conversation.

Anger is a poor excuse for analytical thinking or friendly debate. The only point you've effectively made is that you should be kept at a great distance because you can't be talked to.

We need to spread good cheer in America and learn to work together. That means we will have to be able to talk with people who disagree with us, and do so in a functional way. Communication. Sharing ideas. Brainstorming solutions to the problems we face. That's how we improve America.

Neither side can reasonably expect to have their way all the time on every issue. Extremism is a dead end.

Compromise and respect are the best way forward for us.

General note to all others:

I will be happy to talk to you about politics. I will not call you names. I will be as respectful as I can. All I require is the same in return.

America, we have to get past this bitterness. Let us set a new tone in America. Respect.

This bitter hatred has gone too far. There is no future in a nation gripped with hatred. Whomever you are listening to that might cause you to have political hatred, you should stop and ask yourself if there is a better way. There is. Americans want a better nation. We are going to have to work together to create it. Hatred will never make America great.

A note about supporting Trump:

If he is such a great leader then why is there not one of his supporters here who can debate a respectful liberal without letting their anger get away with them? Not one. Why does every single Trump supporter here become so enraged when people bring other perspectives? Does the truth hurt that bad?

Well, the reason is obvious. Trump does not inspire greatness. Trump inspires hatred. He is not a good leader. The things he stands for will not make America great at all. Just look what has become of the nation since Trump entered politics. This is not great. His one promise has been a big let-down. He didn't make America great. America is a mess. Trump made things worse.

It is time to give up on Trump, and everything he stood for.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello BartenderElite,

Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post
    His responses when someone criticizes him are incredibly predictable. They're the equivalent of canned responses.
    It's unfortunate that so many share that dysfunction. An inability to communicate thoughts without going personal.

We, the posters of JPP, are not political issues or current events. We are not what we should be talking about. We are anonymous posters, giving our views, learning about what motivates others to hold their own views.

There's a lot of ugliness. It's hurting America.

We need to get away from that.

Each of us has to decide for ourselves when it is time to do better. It is not an easy choice to give up a familiar habit. Only the person with the habit can make that choice.

America gets better one person at a time.

There is no instant gratification. Yes, there is a lot of let-down and frustration with where things are headed. This is a totally long game, and Americans are not very good at that. It requires to see the macroscopic view of things. It requires to let little things go. We have to commit to working toward something that has no instant positive feedback. And what's more challenging is we have no leader saying these things. Everyone needs to figure it out for themselves. If I believed in a god I would ask for his help, but the problem is that we are totally on our own.

We just need to begin with people listening and speaking to the issues without getting angry at people saying things you don't want to hear.

The best way to put down a lie is by simply stating the truth. In the end, the truth will prevail. We will probably all be dead before such long-term patriotism shows any kind of meaningful result. The founders all died not knowing how things worked out, either.

We are still writing that story.

The biggest mistake I see is too many people taking America for granted and thinking their biggest enemy is other Americans. DUMB! It's us.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

'Barely knew her,' what a crock.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Everything Trump says is a lie.

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,622 Times in 21,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,632 Times in 5,140 Posts
    Blog Entries

She cleaned and gutted herself with her perjury that was completely debunked the very same day, you people are terrible at this.
    Hahahahaha, I feel sorry for you.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (06-30-2022)

7. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The witness came across as very credible.

So far, hers is the only sworn testimony, so it carries far more weight than predictable right wing internet rumors and gossip.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (06-30-2022)

9. #37 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,512 Times in 16,974 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post

So far, hers is the only sworn testimony, so it carries far more weight than predictable right wing internet rumors and gossip.
    She seemed credible to all brain dead assholes. You especially.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

10. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Everyone involved said she's lying you stupid faggot, Engle said it never happened, Ornato said never even told her this story, even the SUV driver said she's lying and they're all ready to testify to that effect you dumb mother fucker now kindly fuck off with your debunked bullshit.
    Where did Ornato state under oath that he didn't have that conversation? Link? It's much more likely that Ornato lied under oath and is now trying to cover his ass. When he swears to this UNDER OATH get back to me, okay little guy? Why do you suppose she decided to come forward and lie under oath live on national television? The answer is that she has no reason to do so. She is entirely believable and she has exposed many, many people as liars.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Concart For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (06-30-2022)

12. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Hahahahaha, I feel sorry for you.
    The members of the cult are unreachable. As I predicted, they have attacked everything from her credibility to her looks. Nothing at all surprising in their response. Doesn't matter. Trump is going to jail. So is Meadows, Guiliani, Eastman, Clark, a bunch of members of Congress, and all of the seditionists. They are beneath contempt. They will stop at nothing to protect their cult leader.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Concart For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (06-30-2022)

14. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Where did Ornato state under oath that he didn't have that conversation? Link? It's much more likely that Ornato lied under oath and is now trying to cover his ass. When he swears to this UNDER OATH get back to me, okay little guy? Why do you suppose she decided to come forward and lie under oath live on national television? The answer is that she has no reason to do so. She is entirely believable and she has exposed many, many people as liars.
    Notice how quiet right wingers are today? They had that rumor about a steering wheel to play with yesterday.

15. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,628 Times in 51,918 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LurchAddams View Post
    You always have pedophiles and cross-dressers on your radar, freak-show. Why is that? Have I reminded you what a total and complete douchenozzle you are today?

Well, there ya go, Princess. Have fun trying to boost your deflated ego today, Kathy.
    Because that's what the Republicans and Democrats have become.

FWIW, while I appreciate your advances, I'm both married and straight. Best of luck finding happiness in your own life.

God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

16. The Following User Groans At Doc Dutch For This Awful Post:

LurchAddams (06-30-2022)

17. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post

Agreed. Despite all the wackadoodles and their derailing, the fact remains she was, indeed a very credible witness. In a court of law, her eyewitness testimony would need corroboration. I think the 1/6 committee already has it. They had one key witness before and, IMO, with Cassidy stepping forward, she will be corroborating that witness, maybe a lawyer or key staffer above Cassidy.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (06-30-2022), PoliTalker (07-01-2022)

19. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    I’m beyond not sure. I have no idea.
    Care to wager on Cassidy's account being corroborated with another key witness? Her eyewitness testimony, not the hearsay. Probably the hearsay, but the bet would be on Trump wanting his armed militia to follow him to the Capitol.

20. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,969 Times in 14,556 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 949 Times in 933 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    She was of no importance. Why would he look at her?
    He is no Bill Clinton.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

21. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,419 Times in 7,538 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 270 Times in 253 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Care to wager on Cassidy's account being corroborated with another key witness?
    No. I really don't care one way or the other. I don't have TDS.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to anonymoose For This Post:

anatta (06-30-2022)