Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump 'Unfit To Be Anywhere Near Power Ever Again' - The Washington Examiner

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,151 Times in 5,893 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 591 Times in 555 Posts

Default Trump 'Unfit To Be Anywhere Near Power Ever Again' - The Washington Examiner

Trump 'Unfit To Be Anywhere Near Power Ever Again'

https://apple.news/AcXSMwx3lQn6fmnkTTI6I_Q

The Washington Examiner published the blistering editorial in the wake of bombshell testimony from the Jan. 6 committee hearings.
    New testimony from the most recent Jan. 6 committee hearing shows that former President Donald Trump is a “disgrace” who is “unfit to be anywhere near power ever again,” according to right-wing news website the Washington Examiner.
    Cassidy Hutchinson, an aide to Mark Meadows while he was Trump’s White House chief of staff, gave jaw-dropping testimony Tuesday that indicated Trump knew his supporters were armed and potentially violent but encouraged them to help him overthrow the 2020 election anyway. She also testified that a Secret Service agent told her that Trump tried to grab the wheel of his armored limousine to turn back to the Capitol when the Secret Service informed him they’d be unable to take him there on Jan. 6.*
    From Washington to the campaign trail, get the latest politics news.
    Subscribe to the Politics email.
    The Examiner noted that Hutchinson, at 25, had already worked at the highest levels of Republican politics, and was “a conservative Trumpist true believer and a tremendously credible one at that.”
    “What Hutchinson relayed was disturbing. She gave believable accounts of White House awareness that the planned Jan. 6 rally could turn violent. She repeated testimony that Trump not only knew that then-Vice President Mike Pence’s life had been credibly threatened that day but also that he was somewhere between uncaring and actually approving of Pence’s danger,” the site said, before going on to relay other shocking elements of Hutchinson’s testimony, including his episode in the presidential motorcade and his “fits of rage” throwing food at walls.
    “Hutchinson’s testimony confirmed a damning portrayal of Trump as unstable, unmoored, and absolutely heedless of his sworn duty to effectuate a peaceful transition of presidential power,” the site concluded.
    “Trump is a disgrace. Republicans have far better options to lead the party in 2024. No one should think otherwise, much less support him, ever again.”
    Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

AProudLefty (07-03-2022), gemini104104 (07-02-2022), Guno צְבִי (06-30-2022), LurchAddams (07-02-2022), signalmankenneth (06-30-2022)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Two prominent conservative news sites have published columns or editorials speaking out against former President Donald Trump, with one calling him "unfit for power" and the other saying he "willfully exacerbated the problem" on January 6, 2021.

The pieces came after Cassidy Hutchinson, a former aide to Trump White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, testified during a surprise hearing on Tuesday about the former president's behavior in the days leading up to and during the Capitol riot.
    Reaction to Hutchinson's testimony, the Washington Examiner published an editorial Wednesday stating that Trump is "unfit to be anywhere near power again" and called him a "disgrace." It also urged Republican voters not to support him in the 2024 presidential elections.
    Meanwhile, the National Review's Andrew C. McCarthy published a column analyzing Hutchinson's testimony, writing that "things will not be the same after this."*
    "And Trump, who had tweeted that his supporters should come for a 'wild' time in Washington, manifestly knew things might get real, real bad," McCarthy wrote. "Instead of trying to stop it, he willfully exacerbated the problem — and would apparently have made it worse still if the Secret Service had not been courageously insubordinate."
    Hutchinson had detailed under oath how Trump raged at his "Stop the Steal" rally on January 6 that security was confiscating weapons, telling staff that his supporters were "not here to hurt me."
    She said he insisted on marching with protestors to the Capitol and that she was told by security staff that Trump had an altercation with a Secret Service driver who refused to take him there.
    Hutchinson's testimony was the first time a Trump staff member privy to his inner circle's deliberations publicly tied him to the attack.
    In another opinion piece published Wednesday, the Washington Examiner's senior columnist Timothy P. Carney wrote that Trump's insistence on allowing armed supporters to attend his rally demonstrated "how unfit former President Donald Trump is for office."
    "A good shepherd, upon learning that his flock had arrived armed, would have tried to defuse the situation," Carney wrote. "For starters, he would have cared for his followers' safety."
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (06-30-2022)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Trump should be in prison.

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,441 Times in 7,731 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Capitalist View Post
    Trump 'Unfit To Be Anywhere Near Power Ever Again'

https://apple.news/AcXSMwx3lQn6fmnkTTI6I_Q

The Washington Examiner published the blistering editorial in the wake of bombshell testimony from the Jan. 6 committee hearings.
    New testimony from the most recent Jan. 6 committee hearing shows that former President Donald Trump is a “disgrace” who is “unfit to be anywhere near power ever again,” according to right-wing news website the Washington Examiner.
    Cassidy Hutchinson, an aide to Mark Meadows while he was Trump’s White House chief of staff, gave jaw-dropping testimony Tuesday that indicated Trump knew his supporters were armed and potentially violent but encouraged them to help him overthrow the 2020 election anyway. She also testified that a Secret Service agent told her that Trump tried to grab the wheel of his armored limousine to turn back to the Capitol when the Secret Service informed him they’d be unable to take him there on Jan. 6.*
    From Washington to the campaign trail, get the latest politics news.
    Subscribe to the Politics email.
    The Examiner noted that Hutchinson, at 25, had already worked at the highest levels of Republican politics, and was “a conservative Trumpist true believer and a tremendously credible one at that.”
    “What Hutchinson relayed was disturbing. She gave believable accounts of White House awareness that the planned Jan. 6 rally could turn violent. She repeated testimony that Trump not only knew that then-Vice President Mike Pence’s life had been credibly threatened that day but also that he was somewhere between uncaring and actually approving of Pence’s danger,” the site said, before going on to relay other shocking elements of Hutchinson’s testimony, including his episode in the presidential motorcade and his “fits of rage” throwing food at walls.
    “Hutchinson’s testimony confirmed a damning portrayal of Trump as unstable, unmoored, and absolutely heedless of his sworn duty to effectuate a peaceful transition of presidential power,” the site concluded.
    “Trump is a disgrace. Republicans have far better options to lead the party in 2024. No one should think otherwise, much less support him, ever again.”
    You stupid fuck.

She lied, and the Washington Examiner link is an editorial.

Apparently they employ some commies.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Matt Dillon For This Post:

Callinectes (07-02-2022), ExpressLane (07-02-2022), Into the Night (07-01-2022)

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,462 Times in 13,985 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,449 Times in 1,368 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    You stupid fuck.

"Ms. Hutchinson stands by all of the testimony she provided yesterday, under oath, to the Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the United States Capitol," Hutchinson's counsel Jody Hunt and William Jordan said in the statement.
    Hutchinson testified for nearly two hours on Tuesday as well as gave recorded depositions in advance of the hearing, where she vividly described her experience at the White House close to Meadows and then-President Donald Trump during the days leading up to and including the Capitol Hill riot. Hutchinson described how Trump and Meadows had been repeatedly warned in advance and on the day of the attack about the possibility of violence including from armed individuals at the rally.

Unlike Hutchinson's testimony, the limited denials were not made under oath.
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    "Ms. Hutchinson stands by all of the testimony she provided yesterday, under oath, to the Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the United States Capitol," Hutchinson's counsel Jody Hunt and William Jordan said in the statement.
    Hutchinson testified for nearly two hours on Tuesday as well as gave recorded depositions in advance of the hearing, where she vividly described her experience at the White House close to Meadows and then-President Donald Trump during the days leading up to and including the Capitol Hill riot. Hutchinson described how Trump and Meadows had been repeatedly warned in advance and on the day of the attack about the possibility of violence including from armed individuals at the rally.

Unlike Hutchinson's testimony, the limited denials were not made under oath.

My smear is as good as your facts.

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,462 Times in 13,985 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,449 Times in 1,368 Posts
    Blog Entries

"She had detailed descriptions of what she heard, what people told her and what she heard herself, what she knew for surety and she was very clear about making distinguishing remarks about how she learned these things.

"The way she learned these particular things about an alleged altercation was allegedly from Tony Ornato, that is important to know.

"The second part I would stress is both of these individuals, Bobby Engel and Tony Ornato were very close to President Trump.

"Some people accused them of, at times, being yes-men and enablers of the President, particularly Tony Ornato.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trum...apitol-1720235
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You stupid fuck.

Shouldn't you be sucking Trump's Dick right about now?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

Diesel (07-04-2022)

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,167 Times in 7,619 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

You stupid fuck.

Her comments all sounded credible to most sane, intelligent people, Matt.

Trumps comments all sound like bullshit to most sane, intelligent people.

What makes you think she lied?
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (07-01-2022)

16. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

You stupid fuck.

What did she lie about? Some specifics please.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to floridafan For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (07-01-2022)

18. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,863 Times in 7,936 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

Shouldn't you be sucking Trump's Dick right about now?
    He is.

They all are.

24/7/365.

While awake and in their sleep.

Trump's mushroom dick is constantly and furiously pounding away against their tonsils, injecting his vile, infected spooge deep into their craniums and imbuing what passes for their "brains" with his "alternative facts".

Sheep and pigs take it as an insult when their good names are sullied while being used to describe Trumpsuckers.

It's a sad state of affairs indeed.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

19. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    He is.

They all are.

24/7/365.

While awake and in their sleep.

Trump's mushroom dick is constantly and furiously pounding away against their tonsils, injecting his vile, infected spooge deep into their craniums and imbuing what passes for their "brains" with his "alternative facts".

Sheep and pigs take it as an insult when their good names are sullied while being used to describe Trumpsuckers.

It's a sad state of affairs indeed.
    Matt Dildo is the biggest Trump dick-sucker on this forum. He goes down on Trump and he'll go down with Trump.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

gemini104104 (07-02-2022), Nomad (07-01-2022), signalmankenneth (07-04-2022)

21. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Matt Dildo is the biggest Trump dick-sucker on this forum. He goes down on Trump and he'll go down with Trump.

A garbage can would be more appropriate for Trump, seeing that Trump is pure scum.
    Lock Him Up

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Trumpet For This Post:

Joe Capitalist (07-01-2022)

23. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,863 Times in 7,936 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    A garbage can would be more appropriate for Trump, seeing that Trump is pure scum.
    And not a nice, clean, brand new one from the hardware store, either.

An old, filthy, nasty, banged up one that's been in the kitchen of some greasy spoon diner and been filled up with every kind of disgusting, rotting waste imaginable every day for the past five years.

So filthy and caked with vermin infested crud you can't even see the galvanized metal anymore.

Hole rusted in the bottom.

That would still be too good for Trump, but we can be a little bit charitable to his fat, bloated, maggot infested corpse.

https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (07-01-2022), Trumpet (07-03-2022)