Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump, Secret Service agent confirmed main elements of bombshell Jan. 6 fight over dr

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,845 Times in 14,185 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Trump, Secret Service agent confirmed main elements of bombshell Jan. 6 fight over dr

Trump and Engel have also both corroborated the thrust of Hutchinson's testimony.

Trump told The Washington Post in April that he had wanted to accompany his supporters to the Capitol on Jan. 6, but the "Secret Service said I couldn't go. I would have gone there in a minute." Engel testified to the Jan. 6 committee that he and Trump had disagreed about going to the Capitol and he had steered them to the White House instead

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-secret-...055514901.html
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Guno צְבִי For This Post:

AProudLefty (06-29-2022), Cypress (06-30-2022), LurchAddams (06-29-2022), PoliTalker (06-29-2022), ThatOwlWoman (06-30-2022)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

What Donald Trump Limo Video on Jan. 6 Reveals

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trum...hinson-1720126
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Guno צְבִי For This Post:

AProudLefty (06-29-2022), LurchAddams (06-29-2022)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Trump and Engel have also both corroborated the thrust of Hutchinson's testimony.

Trump told The Washington Post in April that he had wanted to accompany his supporters to the Capitol on Jan. 6, but the "Secret Service said I couldn't go. I would have gone there in a minute." Engel testified to the Jan. 6 committee that he and Trump had disagreed about going to the Capitol and he had steered them to the White House instead

I wish they let him go. Openly attacking the Capitol would get Trump arrested and prosecuted immediately. We'd have him in prison by now.

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Ornato told her that when security declined to bring Trump to the Capitol, the former president allegedly grabbed at the steering wheel of the vehicle transporting him.

"Today's testimony makes clear that Trump wanted to go to the Capitol with the armed mob, despite warnings not to do so from his advisors," the January 6 Committee Twitter page captioned their video.

"When the Secret Service ruled out the possibility, the former President erupted in anger in the Suburban he was riding in."

— Golda Meir

ברוך השם

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Guno צְבִי For This Post:

LurchAddams (06-29-2022)

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,973 Times in 32,288 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

it was black.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

9. The Following User Groans At PostmodernProphet For This Awful Post:

LurchAddams (06-29-2022)

10. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,973 Times in 32,288 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Ornato told her that when security declined to bring Trump to the Capitol, the former president allegedly grabbed at the steering wheel of the vehicle transporting him.

"Today's testimony makes clear that Trump wanted to go to the Capitol with the armed mob, despite warnings not to do so from his advisors," the January 6 Committee Twitter page captioned their video.

"When the Secret Service ruled out the possibility, the former President erupted in anger in the Suburban he was riding in."
    lol......he told her the president allegedly did it?......you better edit your lies......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

11. The Following User Groans At PostmodernProphet For This Awful Post:

LurchAddams (06-29-2022)

12. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,041 Times in 6,685 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 543 Times in 519 Posts
    Blog Entries

Oh, no! What's this? But all our right-wing nuts have been attacking her for 2 days? You're saying now it's true again? OMG

The truth is, that Cassidy woman has more balls than that Tony or Meadows or any of the men if the former administration combined.

Let them testify if they've got something to tell. We'd love to hear from them.
    ================================================== =

There will come a day where Donald Trump is gone, but the dishonor of those who carried his water will remain.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LurchAddams For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (06-29-2022), Port Tack (06-29-2022), ThatOwlWoman (06-30-2022)

14. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    lol......he told her the president allegedly did it?......you better edit your lies......
    You lie all the time.

15. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Don't worry, most normal people believe Miss Hutchinson's story. Nothing but cowards attacking her.

There will come a day where Donald Trump is gone, but the dishonor of those who carried his water will remain.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to LurchAddams For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (06-29-2022)

17. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by LurchAddams View Post
    Don't worry, most normal people believe Miss Hutchinson's story. Nothing but cowards attacking her.
    Exactly. All Trump supporters are cowards.

18. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    If anyone else has a different story, let them testify. So far only Cassidy has shown the courage. Anything else is just lies.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LurchAddams For This Post:

AProudLefty (06-29-2022), Guno צְבִי (06-29-2022)

20. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If anyone else has a different story, let them testify. So far only Cassidy has shown the courage. Anything else is just lies.
    Notice they never dispute her account of Trump ordering security to let in armed people carrying AR-15's. But you know, steering wheel n' junk.

21. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,033 Times in 14,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

I just watched the testimony again. 90% of the segment has to do with trump's anger at the SS because they wouldn't drive him to the Capitol.

As she tells it, she had just gotten back to the WH and saw Ornato in the hall. He motioned her into his office where Engel was sitting...visibly shaken. That's when the story was shared with her. Literal moments after it happened.

Ornato was also declared the (controversial) 'deputy chief of staff of operations' in 2020. He has challenged sworn testimony re. trump in the past. Of course he will lie now in the press.

We'll see what he says under oath.

There is no getting around the fact that trump became enraged in the vehicle. He wanted to lead the terrorist attack that he had plotted for months.

The specifics, more than 1 1/2 years after the event, are inconsequential. trump was pissed that the couldn't join the armed terrorists.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Althea For This Post:

AProudLefty (06-29-2022), Guno צְבִי (06-29-2022), LurchAddams (06-29-2022)

23. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello guno,

Sounds like she was telling the truth...

Cassidy Hutchinson: "WHEN I RETURNED TO THE WHITE HOUSE, I WALKED UP TOWARD THE CHIEF OF STAFF'S OFFICE AND I NOTICED HIM LINGERING OUTSIDE OF THE OFFICE, ONCE WE MADE EYE CONTACT, HE QUICKLY WAVED ME TO GO INTO HIS OFFICE JUST ACROSS THE HALL FROM MINE. WHEN I WENT IN, HE SHUT THE DOOR. I NOTICED THE HEAD OF MR. TRUMP'S SECURITY DETAIL SITTING IN A CHAIR, LOOKING SOMEWHAT DISCOMBOBULATED, A LITTLE LOST. I LOOKED AT TONY, HE SAID, DID YOU HEAR WHAT HAPPENED? I SAID, NO, TONY, I JUST GOT BACK, WHAT HAPPENED? TONY PROCEEDED TO TELL ME THAT WHEN THE PRESIDENT GOT IN, HE WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT THE OFF THE RECORD MOVEMENT TO THE CAPITOL WAS STILL POSSIBLE AND LIKELY TO HAPPEN. BUT THAT HE HAD MORE INFORMATION. AS THE PRESIDENT HAD GOTTEN INTO THE VEHICLE WITH BOBBY, HE THOUGHT THEY WERE GOING UP TO THE CAPITOL WHEN BOBBY RELATE TO HIM THAT WE ARE NOT, WE DO HAVE THE ASSETS TO DO IT, IT IS NOT SECURE, WE ARE GOING BACK TO THE WEST WING, THE PRESIDENT HAD A VERY STRONG AND VERY ANGRY RESPONSE TO THAT. TONY DESCRIBED HIM AS BEING IRATE. THE PRESIDENT SAID SOMETHING TO THE EFFECT OF "I AM THE F'IN PRESIDENT, TAKE ME UP TO THE CAPITOL NOW," TO WHICH BOBBY REPLIED, WE HAVE TO GO BACK TO THE WEST WING. THE PRESIDENT REACHED UP TO THE FRONT OF THE VEHICLE TO GRAB AT THE STEERING WHEEL. MR. ENGELS GRABBED HIS ARM, SAID, SIR, YOU NEED TO TAKE YOUR HAND OFF THE STEERING WHEEL, WE ARE GOING BACK TO THE WEST WING, WE ARE NOT GOING TO THE CAPITOL." MR. TRUMP THEN USED HIS FREE HAND TO LAUNCH TOWARD BOBBY ENGEL, WHEN TONY RECOUNTED THE STORY TOWARDS ME, HE AIMED TOWARD HIS CLAVICLE. "

Liz Cheney: WAS MR. ENGEL IN THE ROOM WHEN HE WAS TELLING THE STORY?

Cassidy Hutchinson: HE WAS.

Cheney: DID HE DISAGREE WITH ANY PART OF THE STORY?

Hutchinson: HE DID NOT CORRECT OR DISAGREE WITH ANY PART OF HIS STORY.

Cheney: DID THEY EVER ACT ON THAT AND TELL YOU THAT WHAT HE HAD JUST SAID WAS UNTRUE?

Hutchinson: NEITHER OF THEM TOLD ME EVER THAT IT WAS UNTRUE.

CSPAN transcript of Hearing 6
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Althea (06-29-2022), Guno צְבִי (06-29-2022)

25. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,320 Times in 9,828 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

nothing here.

lies and dumbness.