Thread: Federal Prosecutor McQuade: There Is Enough Evidence To Charge Trump

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Federal Prosecutor McQuade: There Is Enough Evidence To Charge Trump

"“I took a very narrow focus and there may be additional crimes solely related to his pressure on Mike Pence,” she explained. “I conclude that there were two committed, one is conspiracy to defraud the United States by obstructing the certification by the vice president, the other is obstruction of an official proceeding; that proceeding is where they were certifying the election.”"

Trump Can Be Indicted on Two Criminal Charges Immediately: Former US Attorney
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (06-29-2022)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    "“I took a very narrow focus and there may be additional crimes solely related to his pressure on Mike Pence,” she explained. “I conclude that there were two committed, one is conspiracy to defraud the United States by obstructing the certification by the vice president, the other is obstruction of an official proceeding; that proceeding is where they were certifying the election.”"

Yes, this seems more than obvious.

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Trump should be charged with a crime.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,109 Times in 12,635 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,443 Times in 1,387 Posts
    Blog Entries

Trump will be charged, they simply need to line up the right people who are willing to tell the right lies.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,109 Times in 12,635 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,443 Times in 1,387 Posts
    Blog Entries

Flynn, Manafort and Stone all had the impression that they would be fine if they told the right lies against Trump.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,320 Times in 9,828 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post

no there isn't. just like the last two impeachments. nothingburger salad.

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The only reason Trump has not been charged yet is because it would be a historical precedent and have huge repercussions. The reluctance is understandable. It is logical that the DOJ would want to have a solid case. As soon as any charges are made, Trump supporters will claim it is for political reasons.