Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 88

Thread: The Odds Are Increasing That Trump Gets Charged

  1. #61 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    10,751
    Thanks
    3,948
    Thanked 6,105 Times in 3,910 Posts
    Groans
    6
    Groaned 414 Times in 389 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You ACTUALLY THINK lying under oath isn't PERJURY??????????!?
    She wasn't charged with lying under oath or perjury, MAGA moron. Where's you hear that she was? FoxNews? Newsmax?

    Therein lies your problem, MAGA moron.
    In the last 30 years of Presidential Elections, the Republicans have only won the popular vote ONCE!!!

  2. #62 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    48,218
    Thanks
    16,922
    Thanked 8,970 Times in 7,914 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 665 Times in 653 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Intothenightofinsanity
    You're already there.
    "Abortion is not murder under any state law." -- Flash
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "Trump was not a conservative." --Jarod
    "you wanna go down the 'corporations are people' and 'unlimited campaign spending is free speech' rabbit hole?" --AssHatZombie
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

    Everything else debunked here

  3. #63 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    48,218
    Thanks
    16,922
    Thanked 8,970 Times in 7,914 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 665 Times in 653 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Capitalist View Post
    She wasn't charged with lying under oath or perjury, MAGA moron. Where's you hear that she was? FoxNews? Newsmax?

    Therein lies your problem, MAGA moron.
    Irrelevant. Strawman fallacy.
    "Abortion is not murder under any state law." -- Flash
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "Trump was not a conservative." --Jarod
    "you wanna go down the 'corporations are people' and 'unlimited campaign spending is free speech' rabbit hole?" --AssHatZombie
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

    Everything else debunked here

  4. #64 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    31,134
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 10,072 Times in 7,266 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 971 Times in 896 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    You're already there.
    You are an extremely stupid asshole.

  5. #65 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    I might be movin to Montana
    Posts
    24,428
    Thanks
    6,767
    Thanked 10,256 Times in 7,104 Posts
    Groans
    68
    Groaned 1,953 Times in 1,770 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    Secret Service officials: Agents willing to dispute Trump SUV incident under oath


    Officials from the US Secret Service have announced that Tony Ornato and Bobby Engel, the agents named in Cassidy Hutchinson's testimony, are willing to testify before the Jan. 6 committee and dispute Hutchinson's account of an alleged incident involving then-President Trump.

    https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...ing-nr-vpx.cnn
    Then bring them on! Let them testify UNDER OATH. Until then, you got nothing.

    You know what's funny?

    That everyone is so busy disputing Hutchinson's claim of Trump trying to commandeer the SUV he was riding in, but NO ONE is disputing Hutchinson's claim that Trump wanted to let armed terrorists skip the metal detectors and enter while carrying their weapons.
    “There's been an incredible rise in racist and fascist attitudes here,
    most of them being helped along by the Republican Party."

    -FRANK ZAPPA

  6. #66 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    I might be movin to Montana
    Posts
    24,428
    Thanks
    6,767
    Thanked 10,256 Times in 7,104 Posts
    Groans
    68
    Groaned 1,953 Times in 1,770 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You ACTUALLY THINK lying under oath isn't PERJURY??????????!?
    When will you prove she lied under oath?
    “There's been an incredible rise in racist and fascist attitudes here,
    most of them being helped along by the Republican Party."

    -FRANK ZAPPA

  7. #67 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    I might be movin to Montana
    Posts
    24,428
    Thanks
    6,767
    Thanked 10,256 Times in 7,104 Posts
    Groans
    68
    Groaned 1,953 Times in 1,770 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Hutchinson's claims are physically not possible. She's making it up. That's perjury right there. Oh...the Secret Service IS willing to file an affidavit (testimony under oath).
    Then PROVE she's "making it up".
    “There's been an incredible rise in racist and fascist attitudes here,
    most of them being helped along by the Republican Party."

    -FRANK ZAPPA

  8. #68 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    I might be movin to Montana
    Posts
    24,428
    Thanks
    6,767
    Thanked 10,256 Times in 7,104 Posts
    Groans
    68
    Groaned 1,953 Times in 1,770 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoresy View Post
    Lying pos Pelosi was denying the minority the authority to select their own members for the first time in US history, GTFO.
    Pelosi rejected TWO of McCarty's selections to sit on the committee.

    Then McCarthy got all butthurt and yanked the other three selections as well.

    The GOP has no one to blame for the committee makeup but McCarthy.
    “There's been an incredible rise in racist and fascist attitudes here,
    most of them being helped along by the Republican Party."

    -FRANK ZAPPA

  9. #69 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    I might be movin to Montana
    Posts
    24,428
    Thanks
    6,767
    Thanked 10,256 Times in 7,104 Posts
    Groans
    68
    Groaned 1,953 Times in 1,770 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    she testified to things she didn't witness......what do you call a witness who didn't witness something?......
    Unfortunately for all you budding law clerks, people who know a lot more about the law have pointed out that Cassidy Hutchinson wasn’t testifying in a court of law.

    Therefore, the rules of evidence do not apply.

    Evidence rules apply to criminal and civil lawsuits tried before a judge and sometimes a jury.

    They do not apply to congressional hearings, which are fact-finding missions at their core.

    Therefore, the hearsay assertion as applied to the Committee hearings is ultimately irrelevant.
    “There's been an incredible rise in racist and fascist attitudes here,
    most of them being helped along by the Republican Party."

    -FRANK ZAPPA

  10. #70 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    31,134
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 10,072 Times in 7,266 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 971 Times in 896 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZappasGuitar View Post
    Unfortunately for all you budding law clerks, people who know a lot more about the law have pointed out that Cassidy Hutchinson wasn’t testifying in a court of law.

    Therefore, the rules of evidence do not apply.

    Evidence rules apply to criminal and civil lawsuits tried before a judge and sometimes a jury.

    They do not apply to congressional hearings, which are fact-finding missions at their core.

    Therefore, the hearsay assertion as applied to the Committee hearings is ultimately irrelevant.
    I don't know whether to laugh or cry at how ignorant these right wingers are.

  11. #71 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    118,462
    Thanks
    10,468
    Thanked 34,998 Times in 27,624 Posts
    Groans
    3,224
    Groaned 2,529 Times in 2,418 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZappasGuitar View Post
    Unfortunately for all you budding law clerks, people who know a lot more about the law have pointed out that Cassidy Hutchinson wasn’t testifying in a court of law.
    that doesn't actually change the fact she testified to things she didn't actually witness.......what do you call people stupid enough to pay attention to witnesses who didn't actually witness anything.......you call them demmycrats.........
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

    ExpressLane (07-03-2022)

  13. #72 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    31,134
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 10,072 Times in 7,266 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 971 Times in 896 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    that doesn't actually change the fact she testified to things she didn't actually witness.......what do you call people stupid enough to pay attention to witnesses who didn't actually witness anything.......you call them demmycrats.........
    You are extremely stupid.

  14. #73 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    118,462
    Thanks
    10,468
    Thanked 34,998 Times in 27,624 Posts
    Groans
    3,224
    Groaned 2,529 Times in 2,418 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    You are extremely stupid.
    you are extremely repetitive.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

  15. #74 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    31,134
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 10,072 Times in 7,266 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 971 Times in 896 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    you are extremely repetitive.....
    You are extremely stupid.

  16. #75 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    I might be movin to Montana
    Posts
    24,428
    Thanks
    6,767
    Thanked 10,256 Times in 7,104 Posts
    Groans
    68
    Groaned 1,953 Times in 1,770 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    that doesn't actually change the fact she testified to things she didn't actually witness.......what do you call people stupid enough to pay attention to witnesses who didn't actually witness anything.......you call them demmycrats.........
    And the GOP backpedaling begins...
    “There's been an incredible rise in racist and fascist attitudes here,
    most of them being helped along by the Republican Party."

    -FRANK ZAPPA

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-11-2019, 02:28 PM
  2. Trump's lies are increasing at an alarming rate—now at TWENTY per day
    By reagansghost in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-13-2019, 07:53 AM
  3. Trump fueling job growth and increasing revenues
    By canceled.2021.3 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-12-2019, 12:06 PM
  4. APP - Wages increasing thanks to Trump
    By canceled.2021.3 in forum Above Plain Politics Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-06-2017, 04:13 PM
  5. Current Election odds and MLB odds comparison
    By BRUTALITOPS in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-31-2016, 01:50 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •