Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How many careers has Trump ruined?

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,034 Times in 14,529 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    I cannot imagine what it is like to be a young (25 years old) woman working in the White House just a few steps away from the Oval Office. Even at my age, it is difficult for me to imagine being invited to the White House...and getting within a few paces of the Oval Office. I would be intimidated.

From everything I have read, Cassidy Hutchinson was invited to attend just about every meeting Mark Meadows, Trump's chief of staff, was at. In fact, he insisted that she be there...apparently taking notes. The president's chief of staff, known in the White House as "The Chief"...is often acknowledged as the second most powerful person in America...second only to his boss. He wields incredible power...and apparently is the gateway to the president.

Cassidy Hutchinson not only worked in a physically powerful spot...she was on a first name basis with The Chief; with the White House Counsel, Pat Cipollone; with Rep. Jim Jordan; with the head of Trump's personal Secret Service detail, "Bobbie" Engel...and who knows how many others.

Now this!

This actually was a John Dean moment.

Now...if only there is an Alexander Butterfield moment in our future.
    She's clearly intelligent and well spoken. Sadly, she did time with Cruz/Scalise, and has been with Meadows since he was in the House.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,455 Times in 52,469 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    She has a history of working for some real scum, but kids will grab any job they can on the way up the ladder.

I can find nothing about current employment, which bolsters my comment about the inherent problem all trump admin. staff are having.

This testimony might help to clean up her resume a bit, but they would have to ignore her pre meadows tenure with the worst of the worst.
    All those working for Trump will be tainted for employment other than RWNJ groups. Cassidy will be fine; she's got moxy, the experience of working in the WH along with all the contacts (note how many people knew her) and she's proved her honesty, bravery and patriotism.

I'm guessing she'll have a ton of offers....if Trump's terrorists don't murder her first.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post
    The character assassination has already begun on this brave person who gave testimony. All she wanted to do was build a career in Washington behind the scenes. She never asked for any of this.

And Trump, as always, leads the way. His criticisms of people are so canned and predictable whenever they dare speak against him. They're phonies & losers - and were never qualified for their jobs, which the WH still gave them.

I really feel for her. The cult doesn't care - they'll keep trashing good, honest people to save their pathologically lying narcissist hero.
    How many careers has Trump ruined?
    About as many lies, he told. Yet the seditious creatures got what they deserved at teaming up with tRump in the gutter to engage in conspiracies against Democracy and the common decency of humanity on Earth for their own squalid whore and money gain at ultimately selling their souls to the devil.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    All those working for Trump will be tainted for employment other than RWNJ groups. Cassidy will be fine; she's got moxy, the experience of working in the WH along with all the contacts (note how many people knew her) and she's proved her honesty, bravery and patriotism.

I'm guessing she'll have a ton of offers....if Trump's terrorists don't murder her first.
    It's been more than a year and a half. I can't find anything re. her current employment.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,455 Times in 52,469 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    It's been more than a year and a half. I can't find anything re. her current employment.
    She just testified recently and is under guard. Give it time.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello BartenderElite,

Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post
    The character assassination has already begun on this brave person who gave testimony. All she wanted to do was build a career in Washington behind the scenes. She never asked for any of this.

And Trump, as always, leads the way. His criticisms of people are so canned and predictable whenever they dare speak against him. They're phonies & losers - and were never qualified for their jobs, which the WH still gave them.

I really feel for her. The cult doesn't care - they'll keep trashing good, honest people to save their pathologically lying narcissist hero.
    Well, at first there is the thought that as soon as she testified you knew she was never working with the Republican Party again, but then that assumes the Republican Party is all-in for Trump, and that the Republican Party will always be this way. That is not actually true. The Republican Party is in flux. The Party has done whatever it had to to stay in power, but that has led it down a very ugly road, to a very unscrupulous place. Logically, this is not sustainable.

What has happened with Trump and January 6th is very embarrassing to the Party. People don't like violence. Many who were dedicated to the Party, such as Cassidy Hutchinson, have changed their minds. The Republican Party is struggling to maintain an air of righteousness as scandal consumes the party. Trump taught them to ignore wrongdoing and try to BS their way around serious charges. He might get away with it, but that would only be because he was president, and the nation is understandably reluctant to charge a president with a crime.

But that won't work for the rank and file. We have already seen a governor do prison time.

America claims we stand for justice. Now we are being tested in the eyes of the world.

Maybe Hutchinson is just the one to flip the story and ruin Trump's career!

I bet she is seen very favorably by the public.

She is so brave. I bet if she were to run for office she would have a lot of support.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    She just testified recently and is under guard. Give it time.
    I have no doubt that she'll work somewhere. Until recently, her lawyer was a trumper. Then she got wise. The issue is that most of the staff from trump's admin. are unemployable.

Unless she went back to school, I would think that she needs a job. It's been more than a year.

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,076 Times in 7,507 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,104 Times in 1,049 Posts

Trump is a perfect example of what happens when an abortion was obviously called for but not performed.

This nation is going to be overrun with pigfucking orangutans now.

Time for the Blue States to go our separate way. The Red Sates will be not the third but the fourth world. They'll be looking up to the mud hut people.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969