Page 35 of 41 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: WHOOPS SHE LIED

1. #511 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Halfwit still can't find me saying "stolen election" and continues to fail and shriek. Priceless.
    LMAO!

This is an OUTRAGE for BOTH sides. How is it that elections we have had in the past were counted by midnight now are taking days and days to count?

As Trump stated; VOTE-BY-MAIL is a disaster and ONLY a benefit to the Party of CHAOS (Jackass).

So by midnight, Trump had OVER a 500,000 vote lead. Yet it was not enough to call the state for Trump? Two days later that lead has been reduced to 135,000. So are ALL the votes these incompetent boobs in PA can't seem to count on election night for Biden? How is that even remotely possible???

Same with Georgia. Isn't it fascinating that on election night Trump had an 85,000 vote margin. Today, three days later it has shrunk to a mere 13,500 vote margin.

This is an OUTRAGE and a total embarrassment for America. The Party of CHAOS (jackass) planned it this way so that they could find a way to STEAL this election.

How is it that Democratic members of the State claimed that they were sure that by the end of the counting Biden would win when Trump had a 500,000 vote margin??

I think we all KNOW the honest answer to that question.
    Your bad, right?
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

2. #512 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,897 Times in 21,661 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,688 Times in 5,191 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    Tony Ornato denies telling Cassidy Hutchinson that the former president grabbed the steering wheel or an agent on his detail.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/testi...mpaign=dwbrand
    Maybe he is lying, was he under oath?

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

3. #513 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,973 Times in 32,288 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    I don't need to "discredit" anyone. I am telling you that her testimony was hearsay. Portions of which were literally discredited by more credible sources. (Like the stupid "lunging for the steering wheel" nonsense).

The reality is, this gossip was not a "blockbuster witness", they were literally repeating what they heard from "Then the valet told me" to "And I heard that he lunged" from beginning to end every story had a portion where she literally said, "they told me <enter nonsense here>"... her "testimony" was the literal definition of hearsay.
    worse....she testified he "said something to the effect of"...........she couldn't even remember the exact words.......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Truth Detector (07-06-2022)

5. #514 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,241 Times in 6,872 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,850 Times in 1,713 Posts

So, it turns out that she didn't lie.

How 'bout that?

6. #515 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    or what she heard.
    what she heard someone else say about what they saw or heard........hearsay.......non-evidence......give it up.......
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

7. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

8. #516 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    worse....she testified he "said something to the effect of"...........she couldn't even remember the exact words.......
    It's funny how you and all your Nazi pals are trying to make the most insignificant part of her testimony the focus, I suppose because if we talked about the rest of what she testified to, it would show Trump tried to stage a coup to stay in power based on a lie that you personally spread on JPP, but were too chickenshit to see through in DC.

THAT is what Hutchinson was testifying to the 1/6 Commission about, not the behaviors of the people involved.

9. #517 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Sure seems like you're alleging a stolen election right there, pal...
    I am not alleging anything dipshit. I am questioning the veracity of an election where we are being told to believe that 94% of registered voters voted, which only happens in dictatorships and third world shit holes. I am questioning the veracity of an election where Biden got 15,367,303 more votes than Obama and received the most votes of any President in history.

If you weren't such an uneducated, low IQ mental case, you could comprehend the obvious. But alas, you're a dipshit and a sociopathic lying dunce.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

10. #518 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,610 Times in 10,571 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Maybe he is lying, was he under oath?
    My bet: If he was willing to testify that it happened, this "panel" would have had him in there to "testify". And IMHO: Because they instead only have someone willing to tell stories about what she "heard" others say tells me that they do not have an actual witness who would say that it happened.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Damocles For This Post:

12. #519 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

No, you are providing cover for a guy who sent a mob of armed people to storm the capitol.
    less than hearsay......pure fiction......

13. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

14. #520 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I am not alleging anything dipshit. I am questioning the veracity of an election
    To what end?

"Questioning the veracity" is just a passive-aggressive way of alleging election theft because the goal of the questioning is to...what?

15. #521 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    LMAO!

Your bad, right?
    Where did I say they "stole the election?" You sad, repugnant, dishonest mental case. Run along.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

16. #522 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    My bet: If he was willing to testify that it happened, this "panel" would have had him in there to "testify". And IMHO: Because they instead only have someone willing to tell stories about what she "heard" others say tells me that they do not have an actual witness who would say that it happened.
    That AND, there will be no cross because, well the panel is partisan.

17. #523 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I am questioning the veracity of an election where Biden got 15,367,303 more votes than Obama and received the most votes of any President in history.
    To what end are you "questioning the veracity?"

18. #524 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

No, you are providing cover for a guy who sent a mob of armed people to storm the capitol. That's what I call support. Hutchinson was one of a handful of the highest ranking people in the White House. You act like she's some AA who is relating office gossip. She IS the gossip. Her account of her conversations with Ciippilone are direct testimony. Her conversations with Meadows are direct testimony. Those conversations are absolutely devastating. And you dismiss it as gossip, which is incredibly dishonest. You sir, are a liar.
    its obvious now why the demmycrats have been wasting our time for six years trying unsuccessfully to convict Trump of something.........they're total idiots......

19. #525 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,610 Times in 10,571 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    Truth. The credibility of this "witness" is way beyond compromised.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle