Thread: WHOOPS SHE LIED

1. #496 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,335 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    When you posted that link with the subject title "Biden may steal an election for the elitists, but Democrats will regret it: Devine"

Or here: https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...29#post5181429

Or here: https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...36#post5181436

Or here: https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...41#post5181441

Or here: https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...48#post5181448

Your problem is that you have a big, fat, fucking mouth that you can't control, so you end up posting shit that you completely forgot you posted because you probably have the same CTE brain damage Herschel Walker has, or you have long haul COVID brain fog.
    That was the AUTHORS claim you dumb cunt. Learn to READ and comprehend instead of being a shrill, uneducated, repugnant, low IQ mental case.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

Earl (07-06-2022)

3. #497 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,406 Times in 10,036 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    [size=3]That was the AUTHORS claim you dumb cunt
    Claims that you posted here on JPP, that represent your position.

Otherwise, why did you post it?

And also, YOU are the author of this: I find it difficult to believe that Republicans INCREASED their House presence by 13 seats, yet Trump lost by such a large margin to a incompetent, unaccomplished, senile 79 year old racist.

And YOU are also the author of this, unless you are going to now admit you plagiarized something and didn't source it, a clear violation of JPP board rules: https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...0#post4021970\

And YOU are also the author of this, unless you are going to admit to plagiarizing and violating JPP rules by not sourcing: https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...29#post4022229

Like I said, you run your big mouth so much that you can't even remember what you posted at any given time.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

4. #498 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,531 Times in 10,535 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Why would she lie?
    The same reason you would. She believes it will help the folks she wants to help.

Personally, I don't know if she's lying. I am not saying she is and personally do not care, she may have heard all these stories, but me telling you stories I heard does not make me a witness it makes me a gossip and it would not make what I say credible evidence of anything at all.

What I am saying is that talking about things she heard someone else say is not credible evidence. You want credibility, get the witness, not the gossip. Find the Valet, get them to testify, not this lady. Then you will have a credible witness about him breaking dishes.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

5. #499 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Learn to READ and comprehend instead of being a shrill, uneducated, repugnant, low IQ mental case.
    If you're not a plagiarist, then you're a liar.

Who was the author of this post:

This is an OUTRAGE for BOTH sides. How is it that elections we have had in the past were counted by midnight now are taking days and days to count?

As Trump stated; VOTE-BY-MAIL is a disaster and ONLY a benefit to the Party of CHAOS (Jackass).

So by midnight, Trump had OVER a 500,000 vote lead. Yet it was not enough to call the state for Trump? Two days later that lead has been reduced to 135,000. So are ALL the votes these incompetent boobs in PA can't seem to count on election night for Biden? How is that even remotely possible???

Same with Georgia. Isn't it fascinating that on election night Trump had an 85,000 vote margin. Today, three days later it has shrunk to a mere 13,500 vote margin.

This is an OUTRAGE and a total embarrassment for America. The Party of CHAOS (jackass) planned it this way so that they could find a way to STEAL this election.

How is it that Democratic members of the State claimed that they were sure that by the end of the counting Biden would win when Trump had a 500,000 vote margin??

I think we all KNOW the honest answer to that question.

Who was the author of this post:

I don't know why ANYONE with HALF a brain would believe ANYTHING the PHONY media report anymore.

Instead of a BLUE wave, the Senate remains securely in McConnel's hands and Republicans already have at least five additional seats in the House with more probably coming.

I don't think the Republican's will have enough to take back control of the House. If not for the dishonest Chaos created by the Party of the Jackass, Trump would have been announced the winner.

Who was the author of this part of your post:

[size=3]Isn't it AMAZING!!!??? On Wednesday, around 5 am, Trump had a commanding 700,000 vote lead. Suddenly, as they continue counting, and counting, and counting, almost ALL of the remaining uncounted ballots are for BIDEN!!!

It's like miracle on fourth street all over!!

6. The Following User Groans At LV426 For This Awful Post:

Earl (07-06-2022)

7. #500 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Claims that you posted here on JPP, that represent your position.
    Still can't find me saying that. Flail away mental case.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (07-06-2022)

9. #501 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

If you're not a plagiarist, then you're a liar.
    I posted her in quotes with a source you mentally challenged dumbass. God you're stupid and a sociopathic lying moron.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (07-06-2022), Earl (07-06-2022)

11. #502 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    The same reason you would. She believes it will help the folks she wants to help.
    Who does she want to help and how do you know she wants to help them?

She was all MAGA, all the time.

ersonally, I don't know if she's lying. I am not saying she is and personally do not care, she may have heard all these stories, but me telling you stories I heard does not make me a witness it makes me a gossip and it would not make what I say credible evidence of anything at all.
    Well the obvious answer here is to simply have everyone testify under oath to get this all sorted out. So far, only HUtchinson has been willing to do that.

So if someone isn't willing to testify under oath, does that person then generally have credibility? No. Because they won't swear to it.

As of now, only Hutchinson is telling the truth because she's the only one willing to swear it under oath.

None of the other people are.

So instead of questioning Hutchinson, who has no reason to lie or protect anyone, why aren't you questioning all the people too afraid to sit for a deposition or testify publicly under oath? Doesn't that generally mean they're lying, not the person risking perjury?

12. #503 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    What I am saying is that talking about things she heard someone else say is not credible evidence.
    First of all, evidence of what? These details have little to do with the actual insurrection, and she testified for over two hours...this part, that you're magnifying, was but color commentary on the behavior of the people trying to overthrow the government.

You are deliberately not seeing the forest for the trees, which is a desperate and pathetic act of sophistry...one that I don't respect, and one that I can't believe for a second you would hold to some kind of personal standard for yourself.

This is a joke line of yours, not meant to be taken seriously, correct?

13. #504 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Still can't find me saying that. Flail away mental case.
    I found THREE POSTS of you saying that, in addition to you repeating something someone else said.

Speaking of which...why did you repeat it?

Why did you quote it if you didn't believe it?

14. #505 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

[size=3]I posted her in quotes with a source you mentally challenged dumbass.
    Nope, you're lying.

No quotes here:

I don't know why ANYONE with HALF a brain would believe ANYTHING the PHONY media report anymore.

Instead of a BLUE wave, the Senate remains securely in McConnel's hands and Republicans already have at least five additional seats in the House with more probably coming.

I don't think the Republican's will have enough to take back control of the House. If not for the dishonest Chaos created by the Party of the Jackass, Trump would have been announced the winner.

No quotes here:

Isn't it AMAZING!!!??? On Wednesday, around 5 am, Trump had a commanding 700,000 vote lead. Suddenly, as they continue counting, and counting, and counting, almost ALL of the remaining uncounted ballots are for BIDEN!!!

No quotes here:

This is an OUTRAGE for BOTH sides. How is it that elections we have had in the past were counted by midnight now are taking days and days to count?

As Trump stated; VOTE-BY-MAIL is a disaster and ONLY a benefit to the Party of CHAOS (Jackass).

So by midnight, Trump had OVER a 500,000 vote lead. Yet it was not enough to call the state for Trump? Two days later that lead has been reduced to 135,000. So are ALL the votes these incompetent boobs in PA can't seem to count on election night for Biden? How is that even remotely possible???

Same with Georgia. Isn't it fascinating that on election night Trump had an 85,000 vote margin. Today, three days later it has shrunk to a mere 13,500 vote margin.

This is an OUTRAGE and a total embarrassment for America. The Party of CHAOS (jackass) planned it this way so that they could find a way to STEAL this election.

How is it that Democratic members of the State claimed that they were sure that by the end of the counting Biden would win when Trump had a 500,000 vote margin??

So why are you lying? Because I caught you.

15. #506 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I found THREE POSTS of you saying that, in addition to you repeating that.
    I never stated that the election was stolen mental case. But keep lying and flailing. It's fun to watch,

16. #507 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Nope, you're lying.

No quotes here:

No quotes here:

No quotes here:

So why are you lying? Because I caught you.
    Not one of those posts have me saying "the election was stolen" dipshit. Why don't you take a break, take your meds and come back when you are not so triggered?

17. #508 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I never stated that the election was stolen mental case.

So then why did you post this:

I find it difficult to believe that Republicans INCREASED their House presence by 13 seats, yet Trump lost by such a large margin to a incompetent, unaccomplished, senile 79 year old racist.

BUT, leftists, being the low IQ, uneducated, gullible dumbasses that they are, show ZERO curiosity and merely parrot the dimwitted narratives they are fed by the PHONY media. They're incapable of thinking for themselves.

2018 Dems 212 Republicans 199
    2020 Dems 222 Republicans 212

Obama 2012 - 65,915,796
    Trump 2016 - 62,985,106
    Biden 2020 - 81,283,098
    Trump 2020 - 74,222,958
    And why did you post this:

And why did you post this (the red you wrote):

Isn't it AMAZING!!!??? On Wednesday, around 5 am, Trump had a commanding 700,000 vote lead. Suddenly, as they continue counting, and counting, and counting, almost ALL of the remaining uncounted ballots are for BIDEN!!!

The Remaining Vote in Pennsylvania Appears to Be Overwhelmingly for Biden

Joe Biden has won absentee ballots counted in Pennsylvania by an overwhelming margin so far, according to data from the secretary of state early Wednesday. If he carried the remaining absentee ballots by a similar margin, he would win the state.

President Donald Trump leads by nearly 700,000 votes in Pennsylvania as of 5 a.m. ET Wednesday, and Biden’s chances depend on whether he can win a large percentage of the more than 1.4 million absentee ballots that remain to be counted.

So far, Biden has won absentee voters in Pennsylvania, 78% to 21%, according to the secretary of state’s office. The results comport with the findings of preelection surveys and an analysis of absentee ballot requests, which all indicated that Biden held an overwhelming lead among absentee voters.

If Biden won the more than 1.4 million absentee votes by such a large margin, he would net around 800,000 votes — enough to overcome his deficit statewide.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/remaining-...125954708.html

And why did you post this, if you don't believe any of it?

Biden may steal an election for the elitists, but Democrats will regret it: Devine

Let’s be real. Goliath was never going to let David breeze through the rematch.

The provinces, for whom President Trump is an instrument, not an end in himself, were never going to have an easy time winning the 2020 election against the amassed might of the Democratic Party, the “Fake News” media and allied pollsters, Big Tech, woke billionaires and the celebrity class, who united to stamp out the barbarian orange emperor.

The “chumps” and “ugly folk,” as Joe Biden calls them, came out in their glorious millions from the American heartland on Election Day and now we will see if people power prevails, if the nationalist populist movement enabled by Donald Trump, but not defined by him, lives to fight another day against the corrupt globalists represented by the sad husk of Biden.

https://nypost.com/2020/11/04/biden-...ret-it-devine/

18. #509 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

So then why did you post this:

And why did you post this (the red you wrote):

And why did you post this, if you don't believe any of it?
    Halfwit still can't find me saying "stolen election" and continues to fail and shriek. Priceless.

19. #510 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The Party of CHAOS (jackass) planned it this way so that they could find a way to STEAL this election.
    Sure seems like you're alleging a stolen election right there, pal...