Thanks
    Thanked 69,486 Times in 52,489 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,514 Times in 2,471 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Peter Alexander
    @PeterAlexander
    🚨 A source close to the Secret Service tells me both Bobby Engel, the lead agent, and the presidential limousine/SUV driver are prepared to testify under oath that neither man was assaulted and that Mr. Trump never lunged for the steering wheel.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

2. #227 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    A second hand story does not negate her first hand testimony, dumbass.

It's a good thing you're an impotent geezer and not actually involved in the overthrow of the United States, ExLa. I expect a few members of JPP will face justice for their actions prior to and on 1/6.

Meanwhile, you're free to advocate for a RW autocracy.

I ain't qualified to diagnose whatever the fuck is wrong with you, but it's definitely something.

Trump was for rolling back the clock to a time when Americans had more rights and freedoms, and then the Commie Totalitarians call him a Nazi (a great lie), even though they're actively and currently trying to do everything the Nazis did in 1938, and you buy it hook, line, and

sinker without a shred of evidence

to support it, and post a meme like that.

I can't help you.
    Last edited by Matt Dillon; 06-29-2022 at 06:19 AM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt Dillon For This Post:

Bigdog (06-29-2022)

4. #228 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,978 Times in 32,293 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by martin View Post
    If you watched her testimony instead of choosing not to contaminate your preformed opinion you would have seen that most all of it she personally witnessed. This is true even of the account of Trump's meltdown in the Suburban
    to the extent she heard it in the presence of the driver who she described as shaken.
    "didn't quite hear" say....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

5. #229 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,978 Times in 32,293 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    She testified that she was told that, yes. It may or may not be true.
    so its just like all the other testimony at the hearings, then......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Bigdog (06-29-2022), Matt Dillon (06-29-2022)

7. #230 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

And asked for pardons, as well.

I suspect that everyone Hutchinson mentioned will be getting a subpoena. Attorneys know that juries (us) are more impressed and swayed by actual in-person testimony than we are by the reams of documentation that they also have in their possession.

Do you think Garland will act now?
    Agreed. The arrests will start with the lowest operatives and then move up the food chain.

Agreed on subpeonas. The committee is building a strong case of corroborated evidence.

Yes, I think Garland will act, but not necessarily directly on Trump. Like going after mafiosos, of whom Trump had an affection, he'll start building cases on the militia leaders and WH staffers first. Once they are convicted, and with their testimony, then he'll go after Trump.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (06-29-2022)

9. #231 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 132 Times in 129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Peter Alexander
    @PeterAlexander
    🚨 A source close to the Secret Service tells me both Bobby Engel, the lead agent, and the presidential limousine/SUV driver are prepared to testify under oath that neither man was assaulted and that Mr. Trump never lunged for the steering wheel.
    And Tony Ornato the Assistant Director for the Secret Service has already said that he never even told her this story so not only was it incorrect hearsay but it was an out and out lie, she needs to be in prison for perjury.

10. #232 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shoresy View Post
    And Tony Ornato the Assistant Director for the Secret Service has already said that he never even told her this story so not only was it incorrect hearsay but it was an out and out lie, she needs to be in prison for perjury.
    Link? Was it under oath?

Where were you on 1/6? $50 says it wasn't armed in a tree in DC.

Why are so many key Trump staffers taking the Fifth? Flynn took it 105 times IIRC.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

12. #233 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Agreed. The arrests will start with the lowest operatives and then move up the food chain.

Agreed on subpeonas. The committee is building a strong case of corroborated evidence.

Yes, I think Garland will act, but not necessarily directly on Trump. Like going after mafiosos, of whom Trump had an affection, he'll start building cases on the militia leaders and WH staffers first. Once they are convicted, and with their testimony, then he'll go after Trump.

They just lost any credibility they had left you dumb fuck sie overtly perjured herself.

13. #234 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

They just lost any credibility they had left you dumb fuck sie overtly perjured herself.
    Disagreed. Did you materially or physically support the coup? Where were you on 1/6?

14. #235 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Link? Was it under oath?

Where were you on 1/6? $50 says it wasn't armed in a tree in DC.

Why are so many key Trump staffers taking the Fifth? Flynn took it 105 times IIRC.

And Ornato "denies telling Cassidy Hutchinson that the former president grabbed the steering wheel or an agent on his detail," CNN's Shimon Prokupecz tweeted, citing a Secret Service official.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...tified-mystery

Ornato already testified, I guess he just forgot to mention this incident you laughable pos?

15. #236 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,195 Times in 33,876 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,086 Times in 4,702 Posts
    Blog Entries

Actually for once the OP is correct. We heard the same statement last night while watching NBC Nightly News. It still doesn't impugn the rest of her testimony. As Nomad correctly pointed out, Hutchison was careful to distinguish between what she was told by someone else (the grabbing of the steering wheel) and what she herself witnessed or heard.

Personally I thought the grabbing of the steering wheel sounded fishy. #TRE45ON is a coward at heart. I simply cannot see him wanting to take part in what he knew was going to be a violent encounter, where he might break a nail or have his toupee ripped off.
    The source was anonymous, why aren’t they coming forward as this young woman did? They are trying to focus on this very minuscule part of her testimony. The part of the story which is true was Trump was irate and wanted to go to the Capitol to lead the insurrection! Others have testified to that fact.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Althea (06-29-2022), ThatOwlWoman (06-29-2022)

17. #237 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Disagreed. Did you materially or physically support the coup? Where were you on 1/6?

They just got caught putting a perjurer on the stand you retarded piece of shit. It's impossible to support something that never happened dipshit.

18. #238 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    The source was anonymous, why aren’t they coming forward as this young woman did? They are trying to focus on this very minuscule part of her testimony. The part of the story which is true was Trump was irate and wanted to go to the Capitol to lead the insurrection! Others have testified to that fact.
    She lied her entire story is a proven lie you retarded piece of shit.

19. #239 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,195 Times in 33,876 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,086 Times in 4,702 Posts
    Blog Entries

Which is why it's important to subpoena all those whom she mentioned in her testimony.

Notice how many of the top Trumpers are pleading the Fifth?

That’s all Flynn would say!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

21. #240 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

And Ornato "denies telling Cassidy Hutchinson that the former president grabbed the steering wheel or an agent on his detail," CNN's Shimon Prokupecz tweeted, citing a Secret Service official.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...tified-mystery

Ornato already testified, I guess he just forgot to mention this incident you laughable pos?
    Soooo...not under oath...annnnd more hearsay.

The agents already testified although the content of their testimony hasn't been revealed...yet. I'm certain it will be since it would be pretty fucking stupid to make a claim that can't be backed up.

There's a reason why hearsay isn't allowed in a courtroom. What it does in an investigation is to give evidence for additional investigation. If the agents need to be called back and testify publicly, they will be....and I think We, the People need to hear both agents testify about their knowledge of Trump and his actions prior to 1/6 and on the day of the planned coup.

Where were you on 1/6? Did you materially or physically support the coup attempt or are you just a lame, impotent, lying POS? My guess is that you are only guilty of lying on JPP and nothing more because you are a useless, spineless, cowardly, wannabe-traitorous Trumpian cocksucker.

The Secret Service released a statement after the hearing on Tuesday. "The United States Secret Service has been cooperating with the Select Committee since its inception in spring 2021, and will continue to do so, including by responding on the record to the Committee regarding the new allegations surfaced in today's testimony," the statement says.

Engel and the driver of the SUV who gave Trump a ride back to the White House from the rally on Jan. 6 are prepared to testify under oath that "neither man was assaulted and that Mr. Trump never lunged for the steering wheel," NBC News reporter Peter Alexander tweeted, citing a source close to the Secret Service. And Ornato "denies telling Cassidy Hutchinson that the former president grabbed the steering wheel or an agent on his detail," CNN's Shimon Prokupecz tweeted, citing a Secret Service official.

Jody Hunt, a lawyer who is representing Hutchinson, tweeted: "Ms. Hutchinson testified, under oath, and recounted what she was told. Those with knowledge of the episode also should testify under oath."