Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: TRUMP KNEW THE RIOTERS ON 1/6 HAD WEAPONS AND WANTED THEM IN THE CAPITOL WITH THEM!

1. #211 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 47 Times in 47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Two different crowds. And both were armed. Yesterday’s testimony focused on only one of those; the group listening to the speech. They were armed. Trump knew they were armed. He didn’t want them subjected to metal detectors because they weren’t there to harm HIM. He knew exactly who those weapons would be used on. Go ahead and spin away.
    Assuming she wasn't also lying about that it's legal to open carry even at a protest.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/kjCTL93P42E/maxresdefault.jpg
    " Never underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up "

Woke is the new Nazi's

2. #212 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Yes, from my own link:

Same crowd.

So when you clicked on my link, did you actually read it or did you sloppily skim it?

Be honest, I can tell when you're lying.
    Two crowds

12:53
    As the president speaks, a crowd outside the Capitol is swelling. They begin marching towards the police barrier and get past officers. The police, outnumbered, try to contain them.

Trump supporters wield flags and weapons. One man stands on a makeshift gallows, complete with a noose. The crowd chants: "Fight for Trump."

Woke is the new Nazi's

3. #213 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Lurch,

Quote Originally Posted by LurchAddams View Post
    He said since the rioters were not there to hurt him (trump) he wanted the magnetic security screeners taken away so they can get in.

TRUMP IS DEAD. THAT'S IT.

TRUMP WAS AWARE THE CROWN HAD WEAPONS AND BODY ARMOR WHEN HE TOLD THEM TO RIOT!

And then he watched the whole thing for 3 hours hoping they'd kill Pence.

Wow!
    If only the SS had let him go to the Capitol. He would have been in there amidst all the mayhem. No way he could have distanced himself from it then. He was their leader. They trashed the Capitol, destroyed property, got people killed as they tried to obstruct an official proceeding.

Hopefully prosecutors have enough evidence to overcome their reluctance and nail DT to the wall. Throw the book at him. Show the world the USA stands for justice.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

LurchAddams (06-29-2022)

5. #214 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Bobby Engel has already testified to 1/6 and corroborated Hutchinson's story, which is why Hutchinson's testimony was public and his was private.
    Another swing and a miss.

"Engel has already testified to the January 6 committee behind closed doors. Details of his deposition were previously reported by Politico, although it did not include a description of the alleged altercation. "

Woke is the new Nazi's

6. #215 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    That is not a claim that she is lying. When someone says she is lying get back to me.
    It says what she claimed to have overheard happened never happened. To paraphrase, "A liar by any other name smells just as bad."

Woke is the new Nazi's

7. #216 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyerloggingon View Post
    Two crowds
    The same crowd that split, just like the link says at 12:00PM:

And even before Trump ends his speech, crowds from his rally start to gather outside the U.S. Capitol.
    https://www.npr.org/2022/01/05/10699...-what-and-when

Now remind me, is time linear? Does 12:00PM come before or after 12:53PM?

Trump's speech ended at around 12:50PM, yet NPR says Trump Nazis from the rally crowd were heading over to the Capitol before he finished his speech.

So it was the same crowd and you're a liar with no credibility.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

8. #217 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Another swing and a miss.
    Hearsay.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

9. #218 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Assuming she wasn't also lying about that it's legal to open carry even at a protest.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/kjCTL93P42E/maxresdefault.jpg
    Not in Washington DC pal.

10. #219 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

It says what she claimed to have overheard happened never happened. To paraphrase, "A liar by any other name smells just as bad."
    She didn’t claim to see or hear anything. She claimed she was told that. No one has claimed she wasn’t. When someone accuses her of lying get back to me.

11. #220 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,022 Times in 6,674 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 543 Times in 519 Posts
    Blog Entries

Feel free to post the Trump tweet where he says "go find Pence and kill him". I catch you guys in lie after lie but you just keep on lying. Get some therapy. Pathological lying can be successfully treated.
    Hey, here's something:

Suck our collective dicks, troll. And when your done with that (as if I even need to ask you, since you love to do it) eat your own poop.
    ================================================== =

There will come a day where Donald Trump is gone, but the dishonor of those who carried his water will remain.

12. #221 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Lurch,

If only the SS had let him go to the Capitol. He would have been in there amidst all the mayhem. No way he could have distanced himself from it then. He was their leader. They trashed the Capitol, destroyed property, got people killed as they tried to obstruct an official proceeding.

Hopefully prosecutors have enough evidence to overcome their reluctance and nail DT to the wall. Throw the book at him. Show the world the USA stands for justice.
    The rush to defend his evil by his supporters is what perplexes me the most. How could anyone admire a president behaving like a mob boss?

There will come a day where Donald Trump is gone, but the dishonor of those who carried his water will remain.

13. #222 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Lurch,

Quote Originally Posted by LurchAddams View Post
    The rush to defend his evil by his supporters is what perplexes me the most. How could anyone admire a president behaving like a mob boss?
    They have to go through some mental juggling act to find a way. Mostly they simply refuse to believe the news. You know they are not going to watch the hearings, and even if they see reports, they will simply discredit the witness. Witness after witness, they must find a way to dispute what they said, discredit them, or simply refuse to pay any attention at all to it.

And then you have their hero Donald out there saying it's all false. They already took Donald's word (incorrectly) that he actually won the election. They believe Donald over any news report, and they won't even watch the proceedings, calling that 'a partisan show.'

At some point they should drop their own partisan filters and admit the truth but they won't do it.

They will also quickly shift the subject away from distressing facts. "Oh, there was nobody there to defend Trump." And we know that is total BS. Trump could appear and offer sworn testimony any time he wants to. I am certain the J6SC would approve that request. Trump could speak in his own defense; or he could have his personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani appear to give sworn testimony. I am sure everyone would like to hear what he has to say. Or Trump Administration Chief of Staff Mark Meadows.

Democrats agreed to an independent 911 Style Commission, but Republicans didn't want any investigation at all so they prevented that Commission from occurring.

Trump has had every opportunity to admit, present or have the truth presented, but he continues to lie and hurt America.

No way he wants to swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.
    Last edited by PoliTalker; 06-29-2022 at 11:55 AM.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

LurchAddams (06-29-2022)

15. #223 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Trump sent a known armed mob to the Capitol.

16. #224 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Upon hearing that the mob was chanting to hang Vice President Pence, Trump said he deserved it.

17. #225 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Lurch,

They have to go through some mental juggling act to find a way. Mostly they simply refuse to believe the news. You know they are not going to watch the hearings, and even if they see reports, they will simply discredit the witness. Witness after witness, they must find a way to dispute what they said, discredit them, or simply refuse to pay any attention at all to it.

And then you have their hero Donald out there saying it's all false. They already took Donald's word (incorrectly) that he actually won the election. They believe Donald over any news report, and they won't even watch the proceedings, calling that 'a partisan show.'

At some point they should drop their own partisan filters and admit the truth but they won't do it.

They will also quickly shift the subject away from distressing facts. "Oh, there was nobody there to defend Trump." And we know that is total BS. Trump could appear and offer sworn testimony any time he wants to. I am certain the J6SC would approve that request. Trump could speak in his own defense; or he could have his personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani appear to give sworn testimony. I am sure everyone would like to hear what he has to say. Or Trump Administration Chief of Staff Mark Meadows.

Democrats agreed to an independent 911 Style Commission, but Republicans didn't want any investigation at all so they prevented that Commission from occurring.

Trump has had every opportunity to admit, present or have the truth presented, but he continues to lie and hurt America.

No way he wants to swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.
    One person I don't understand why anyone listens to is Kellyanne. She calls the Democrats pussies for not demanding twump testify. Same with those agents in the "beast" now apparently refuting Cassidy's testimony. Well, the floor is open to you guys, if you have a different story, time to pony up and testify.

That young Cassidy has more balls than Barr, Meadows, Rudy .. all the men involved in the treason.