Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Obama torched MLK Jr. and the Civil Rights Movement progress

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

Default Obama torched MLK Jr. and the Civil Rights Movement progress

All the people that marched for Civil Rights, All the Americans that fought, sweated, and MLK Jr. even gave his life for the Civil Rights movement and Obama chose to torch all that

and flush it down the toilet.

After the Civil Rights Movement, (which a majority of Americans were for, of all races), there was a period of American racial unity from the late 60s up until Obama

Yes, we were all Americans together (there were a few hiccups and riots here and there) until this Obama motherfucker came along and started talking about "African-Americans".

Well, after that guy started his shit, there were more riots while he was president than the previous 40 years combined.

Wtf?! Now there's talk of "Separating" and "reparations" and all this nonsensical garbage? This is not the America I grew up in.

There were more riots while Obama was president than the previous 40 years combined.

That's from 1969-2009.

Obama fomented riots. Before he was a Senator he was a "Community Organizer" which is code for riot inciter.

Obama hates MLK Jr. because he was a real Black American man.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt Dillon For This Post:

Celticguy (06-26-2022)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,811 Times in 14,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    All the people that marched for Civil Rights, All the Americans that fought, sweated, and MLK Jr. even gave his life for the Civil Rights movement and Obama chose to torch all that

After the Civil Rights Movement, (which a majority of Americans were for, of all races), there was a period of American racial unity from the late 60s up until Obama

Yes, we were all Americans together (there were a few hiccups and riots here and there) until this Obama motherfucker came along and started talking about "African-Americans".

Well, after that guy started his shit, there were more riots while he was president than the previous 40 years combined.

Wtf?! Now there's talk of "Separating" and "reparations" and all this nonsensical garbage? This is not the America I grew up in.

There were more riots while Obama was president than the previous 40 years combined.

That's from 1969-2009.

Obama fomented riots. Before he was a Senator he was a "Community Organizer" which is code for riot inciter.

Poor whitey , won't those darkies ever know their place and know their rolls . Good thing we have someone who can tell us who are the real Black people!!!

I'm sure Matt's family was in the forefront in the fight for civil rights in Jim Crow florida
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Poor whitey , won't those darkies ever know their place and know their rolls . Good thing we have someone who can tell us who are the real Black people!!!
    Too bad you didn't have a good black English teacher to teach you the difference between roll and role like I did. Fucktard.

My black English teacher was so good the whole class aced the State Finals. That was a badass teacher.

And it wasn't like he had a cheat key or anything..no..

He instilled all those skills into all of us. We all knew all the material. Even the big Hawaiian girl. She was the toughest one in the class, but at the end even she got it.

That was some good teaching.
    Last edited by Matt Dillon; 06-26-2022 at 07:32 PM.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,811 Times in 14,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

That's from 1969-2009.

there was a period of American racial unity from the late 60s up until Obama
    Maybe in whiteys world
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Maybe in whiteys world
    So things were all discombobulated in Blackey world during that period or something? Is that what you're saying?

No, things were just fine up until Obama. (who isn't a real Black American) He has zero Black American ancestry.

His black came from Africa. Black Americans' ancestry came from America. BIG difference.

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,884 Times in 3,024 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 105 Times in 98 Posts

That's from 1969-2009.

Shouldn't this be on the history forum?
    What day is Michaelmas on?
    When is the Mass on Michael?
    AM I ,I AM's,AM I
    I AM,I AM's, AM I

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Defender of Honor View Post
    Shouldn't this be on the history forum?
    Not while Obama's pulling an illegal 3rd term.

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

this is so damn true.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Not while Obama's pulling an illegal 3rd term.
    When was that?
    AM I ,I AM's,AM I
    I AM,I AM's, AM I

11. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Defender of Honor View Post
    When was that?
    It started in 2020. As if you didn't know.

12. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I'm sure Matt's family was in the forefront in the fight for civil rights in Jim Crow florida
    You fuckin' retard. Black Americans are an integral part of Florida. No my family never went to any protests because one of our black "Family" told us "Don't go 'round there, they're busing

niggers in to stir things up. It's gonn' get ugly."

We had work to do. All of us. Not time to do all that bullshit.

I remember that day, it was hot as shit and I had to pull weeds on an acre. It was hot just like today.

At least 97 or so. I burned my feet the next day on the road. 1st time I ever did that. Scorched cuz the road was so hot.
    Last edited by Matt Dillon; 06-27-2022 at 04:06 PM.

13. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,183 Times in 13,933 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,051 Times in 2,846 Posts

That's from 1969-2009.

That is flat out wrong, there were zero race riots while Obama was President (https://www.voanews.com/a/usa_timeli...5/6190204.html), and, if you want to go there, more during Trump’s four years than any President since LBJ

14. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

Phantasmal (06-27-2022)

15. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It started in 2020. As if you didn't know.
    Obama wasn't elected! WTF is wrong with you!
    AM I ,I AM's,AM I
    I AM,I AM's, AM I

16. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Obama Derangement Syndrome. One of the dumbest fucking posts I've ever seen.

17. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    That is flat out wrong, there were zero race riots while Obama was President (https://www.voanews.com/a/usa_timeli...5/6190204.html), and, if you want to go there, more during Trump’s four years than any President since LBJ
    STFU you retard.

1 https://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/01/08...ml?eref=rss_us

2 https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...716-story.html

3 https://www.ocregister.com/2012/07/2...anaheim-melee/

4 https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...icle-1.1287452

And off the top of my head there was Ferguson, St. Louis, and Baltimore, too.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-30190224

https://abcnews.go.com/alerts/st-louis-protests

https://www.cnn.com/2015/04/27/us/ba...ine/index.html

Poor anchovies.

Obama kicked off this fucking retarded riot-o-rama. He should be hanged by the neck until dead for being the traitor that he is.

Evidence of Soros-backed District Attorney during the riots here: https://www.foxnews.com/us/missouri-...rests-released
    Last edited by Matt Dillon; 06-27-2022 at 10:22 AM.