Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Leaked audio from corrupt democrat senate candidate....

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,563 Times in 9,976 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 873 Times in 830 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    What crime was committed?
    None to my knowledge. But it sure doesnt look good that she was conspiring to commit crimes does it? In election season thats what its ALL ABOUT. What things LOOK like. Thus the whole reason for the J6 hearings.

2. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yeah, you are. You believe Q. You're an idiot.
    You have no idea what I believe. NONE. You only see what I feed you.

3. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yeah, you are. You believe Q. You're an idiot.
    Does the Govt consider the Q movement to be a DANGEROUS entity? I know a lot of ordinary people of the left sure do. And the MSN surely does and has said so many times. If so,...why hasnt the govt shut Q down at the source? If you dont think they can,....you would be the idiot. So explain the contradiction if you would. EXTREMELY DANGEROUS AND MUST BE STOPPED AT ALL COSTS ....Yet no effort made whatsoever to shut down.

You shouldnt have opened your fucking mouth in this one. Now explain the contradiction in a sensible way or STFU. I dont care which. I have personally seen the FBI shut down many gambling sites and other sports viewing sites with a flip of a fucking switch. Some here in the U.S,...some offshore. You go to the site and its gone, all thats left is an official message from the FBI saying they have shut it down. But somehow cant shut down a kid in his mommies basement? Yeah,...Im the idiot....
    Last edited by Stone; 06-29-2022 at 03:18 AM.

4. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Does the Govt consider the Q movement to be a DANGEROUS entity? I know a lot of ordinary people of the left sure do. And the MSN surely does and has said so many times. If so,...why hasnt the govt shut Q down at the source? If you dont think they can,....you would be the idiot. So explain the contradiction if you would. EXTREMELY DANGEROUS AND MUST BE STOPPED AT ALL COSTS ....Yet no effort made whatsoever to shut down.

You shouldnt have opened your fucking mouth in this one. Now explain the contradiction in a sensible way or STFU. I dont care which. I have personally seen the FBI shut down many gambling sites and other sports viewing sites with a flip of a fucking switch. Some here in the U.S,...some offshore. You go to the site and its gone, all thats left is an official message from the FBI saying they have shut it down. But somehow cant shut down a kid in his mommies basement? Yeah,...Im the idiot....
    The government doesn't matter, you do. How is Q calling deltas from 3 or 4 years out? He talks about white hats and black hats but how is that possible? If there were really a fight then you can't call anything from even one week out. Did you even stop to think about that?

You're an idiot and Q is a fucking traitor.
    Don't be afraid to see what you see

5. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The government doesn't matter, you do. How is Q calling deltas from 3 or 4 years out? He talks about white hats and black hats but how is that possible? If there were really a fight then you can't call anything from even one week out. Did you even stop to think about that?

You're an idiot and Q is a fucking traitor.
    So then you cant answer the question I posed to you. Got it. Furthermore,...as i said from the beginning,....you have no idea what I believe or dont believe. You only know what I feed you and what you surmise by filling in the blanks in your own mind.

6. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Wait a minute.....How are white hats and black hats possible? Umm...WUT? You are kidding right. There are good and bad people ,...matters not what their station in life is. So you dont think there are both good and bad individuals in all agencies,....even the alphabets? REALLY?

7. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

How did Trump first find out his campaign was being spied on? And IT WAS being illegally spied on. I know how he found out,....do you?

These two.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_S._Rogers

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Flynn