Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: America is headed for another civil war

1. #151 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,858 Times in 3,138 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zymurgy View Post
    so it is a human zygote - why so much obfuscations? makes you look weak in the debate when you have to go to such trouble to avoid simple subjects
    It's all he has (besides insults). It's rather pathetic.

2. #152 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,245 Times in 7,658 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gfm7175 View Post
    A zygote is a particular developmental stage (specifically the formation of a diploid cell) OF A PARTICULAR SPECIES. My question asks you what particular species that zygote belongs to.
    Your question was..."What species is the zygote, if not human?"

My answer was: " It is not a species at all. It is the zygote of a human...species, homo sapiens."

My answer was totally and completely correct.

Now you are trying to cast doubt on it by suggesting that your question actually was somewhat different from what you actually asked.

Before we go further, I want you to acknowledge that my quote of your question is EXACTLY CORRECT...and if you are saying that there was anything wrong with my answer, please tell me what you consider wrong.

If my answer was correct...just acknowledge that it was. Actually, if you had any class at all, you would thank me for the answer and apologize for your ham-fisted attempt to disparage it. I don't expect you to do that, because I suspect you have no class.

Wow, this is fun, g. I'm glad you suggested that we engage this way.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

3. The Following User Groans At Frank Apisa For This Awful Post:

zymurgy (06-29-2022)

4. #153 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Thanks for admitting it's a zygote, not a human being, a child, a baby or even a fetus. There's hope for you yet!
    It is a zygote.
    It is also a human being (living human).
    It is also a child (offspring).
    It is not a baby. (meaning a newborn, infant, and/or toddler)
    It is not a fetus.

Zygote, embryo, fetus, newborn, infant, and toddler are all particular stages of human life and development.

A human being is a human being, regardless of the particular stage of human life and development that he/she is in.

One's child is one's child, regardless of the particular stage of human life and development that the child is in.

5. #154 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    Your question was..."What species is the zygote, if not human?"
    Yup, that was indeed my first question. Surprised that you remembered it, given your dementia...

My answer was: " It is not a species at all. It is the zygote of a human...species, homo sapiens."
    Yup, that was indeed how you answered. Honestly, I'm just glad that you aren't denying your own argumentation like most libtards do.

My answer was totally and completely correct.
    Ahhhh, so instead of denying your argumentation, you're just going to cover your eyes and ears and pretend that it was correct even though I walked you through how it was incorrect?? That's why I use the following emojis on this forum with regard to libtards like you:

That is what you are doing right now.

Now you are trying to cast doubt on it
    The doubt belongs to you, not me.

by suggesting that your question actually was somewhat different from what you actually asked.
    Never suggested any such thing, dude... My question was very clear. I asked you what species the zygote was. You formed a paradox in your response, and doubled down on the paradox just now.

Before we go further, I want you to acknowledge that my quote of your question is EXACTLY CORRECT...
    Yes, you quoted my first question correctly.

and if you are saying that there was anything wrong with my answer, please tell me what you consider wrong.
    I already did (see my prior response). Obviously your dementia is flaring up again...

If my answer was correct...just acknowledge that it was.
    It was not correct and I already told you why.

Actually, if you had any class at all,
    If you had any class at all, you wouldn't respond with "fuck you" whenever someone provides an education to you.

you would thank me for the answer
    Thank you for answering. I already showed you the issues with your answer.

and apologize for your ham-fisted attempt to disparage it. I don't expect you to do that, because I suspect you have no class.
    I am not apologizing to you for anything. I have nothing to apologize to you for.

You should apologize to me, at least for hurling insults at me and spending numerous posts whining about my questions instead of answering them.

Wow, this is fun, g. I'm glad you suggested that we engage this way.
    Your dementia is flaring up again. YOU suggested that we focus our discussion on a single item, not me.

6. #155 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yup, that was indeed my first question. Surprised that you remembered it, given your dementia...

Yup, that was indeed how you answered. Honestly, I'm just glad that you aren't denying your own argumentation like most libtards do.

Ahhhh, so instead of denying your argumentation, you're just going to cover your eyes and ears and pretend that it was correct even though I walked you through how it was incorrect?? That's why I use the following emojis on this forum with regard to libtards like you:

That is what you are doing right now.

The doubt belongs to you, not me.

Never suggested any such thing, dude... My question was very clear. I asked you what species the zygote was. You formed a paradox in your response, and doubled down on the paradox just now.

Yes, you quoted my first question correctly.

I already did (see my prior response). Obviously your dementia is flaring up again...

It was not correct and I already told you why.

If you had any class at all, you wouldn't respond with "fuck you" whenever someone provides an education to you.

Thank you for answering. I already showed you the issues with your answer.

I am not apologizing to you for anything. I have nothing to apologize to you for.

You should apologize to me, at least for hurling insults at me and spending numerous posts whining about my questions instead of answering them.

Your dementia is flaring up again. YOU suggested that we focus our discussion on a single item, not me.
    Obviously you are not prepared emotionally or intellectually for a serious discussion.

That was my guess...after all, you are an American conservative who has defended Trump, which pretty much establishes that you are stupid and naïve.

You still want to go back to your absurd arguments that I have "formed a paradox" in my initial response to your bizarre question**...rather than settling the initial mistake you made in the first paragraph of your argument.

Set about righting that wrong...and we can proceed.

**As any logician you can locate about your initial question...and its lack of predicate. The logician will laugh at the question. It is obvious you do not know how to do predication for an argument...my guess is the logician would suggest you stick with reviewing TV shows or movies. You are not up to this job.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

7. #156 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Obviously you are not prepared emotionally or intellectually for a serious discussion.
    Your issue, not mine.

That was my guess...after all, you are an American conservative who has defended Trump, which pretty much establishes that you are stupid and naïve.
    You are an American libtard who has shown hatred towards Trump (rather than peace, tolerance, love, equality, yadda yadda yadda), which pretty much establishes that libtards are NPCs.

You still want to go back to your absurd arguments that I have "formed a paradox" in my initial response
    Yes, you have formed a paradox (as I have explained to you) and you have yet to clear it. In fact, you doubled down on it. Doubling down on a paradox doesn't make it go away. You must CLEAR it by choosing one option and discarding the other option.

to your bizarre question**
    How was my question "bizarre"? It was a very simple straightforward question.

...rather than settling the initial mistake you made in the first paragraph of your argument.
    What "initial mistake" did I make?

Set about righting that wrong...and we can proceed.
    I can't "right a wrong" that you can't unambiguously describe to me.

**As any logician you can locate about your initial question...and its lack of predicate. The logician will laugh at the question. It is obvious you do not know how to do predication for an argument...my guess is the logician would suggest you stick with reviewing TV shows or movies. You are not up to this job.
    I asked you a couple of questions. Questions are not arguments. My argument results from the correct answers to those questions.

[P1] The zygote being discussed is of the human species.
    [P2] The zygote being discussed is alive ("living").
    [C] Ergo, the zygote being discussed is a living human.

The conclusion follows from the predicates.

Mysterious unnamed logicians are laughing at you right now.

8. #157 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Your issue, not mine.

You are an American libtard who has shown hatred towards Trump (rather than peace, tolerance, love, equality, yadda yadda yadda), which pretty much establishes that libtards are NPCs.

Yes, you have formed a paradox (as I have explained to you) and you have yet to clear it. In fact, you doubled down on it. Doubling down on a paradox doesn't make it go away. You must CLEAR it by choosing one option and discarding the other option.

How was my question "bizarre"? It was a very simple straightforward question.

What "initial mistake" did I make?

I can't "right a wrong" that you can't unambiguously describe to me.

I asked you a couple of questions. Questions are not arguments. My argument results from the correct answers to those questions.

[P1] The zygote being discussed is of the human species.
    [P2] The zygote being discussed is alive ("living").
    [C] Ergo, the zygote being discussed is a living human.

The conclusion follows from the predicates.

Mysterious unnamed logicians are laughing at you right now.
    You are an idiot, gfm...an amateur idiot, but an idiot nevertheless.

Now I demand an apology for your attempts to disparage my correction of your original mistake. Without that apology, we will just engage in the bullshit we have been slinging at each other...and I will continue to school you. You are my toy for now...but we can make this into an intelligent discussion if you straighten up your spine and give me that apology.

Save the long harangues. You use up a lot of your time...and I laugh at them.

9. #158 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You are an idiot, gfm...an amateur idiot, but an idiot nevertheless.
    Back to insults, eh??

Now I demand an apology
    I already told you that I will not be apologizing to you for anything because there is nothing for me to apologize for. Will it NOW sink in that you will not be receiving an apology from me for anything?

for your attempts to disparage my correction of your original mistake.
    You have yet to identify this fabled "original mistake".

Without that apology, we will just engage in the bullshit we have been slinging at each other...
    With or without it (I'm not giving you one), you will continue to engage in hurling insults at me.

and I will continue to school you.
    You haven't "schooled" me at anything. You formed a paradox regarding Q1 (the 2nd part of your paradox agrees with me) and agreed with me regarding Q2. The conclusion from the two resulting predicates is what I've been arguing this whole time. If anything, I took YOU to school. Too bad you're refusing the education that I am providing you.

You are my toy for now...
    LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but we can make this into an intelligent discussion if you straighten up your spine and give me that apology.
    LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! An apology will make no difference, and I am not giving you one. You have yet to apologize to me for hurling insults at me and spending numerous posts whining about my questions rather than answering them.

Save the long harangues. You use up a lot of your time...and I laugh at them.

10. #159 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Back to insults, eh??

I already told you that I will not be apologizing to you for anything because there is nothing for me to apologize for. Will it NOW sink in that you will not be receiving an apology from me for anything?

You have yet to identify this fabled "original mistake".

With or without it (I'm not giving you one), you will continue to engage in hurling insults at me.

You haven't "schooled" me at anything. You formed a paradox regarding Q1 (the 2nd part of your paradox agrees with me) and agreed with me regarding Q2. The conclusion from the two resulting predicates is what I've been arguing this whole time. If anything, I took YOU to school. Too bad you're refusing the education that I am providing you.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! An apology will make no difference, and I am not giving you one. You have yet to apologize to me for hurling insults at me and spending numerous posts whining about my questions rather than answering them.

Let me know if you decide to apologize. Then we can talk.

11. #160 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Let me know if you decide to apologize. Then we can talk.
    Let me know if you decide to admit that my conclusion was correct. Then we can talk.

12. #161 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Let me know if you decide to admit that my conclusion was correct. Then we can talk.
    I'll wait for the apology. I see very little that you are "correct" about.

13. #162 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,434 Times in 52,456 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

It is a zygote.
    It is also a human being (living human).
    It is also a child (offspring).
    It is not a baby. (meaning a newborn, infant, and/or toddler)
    It is not a fetus.

Zygote, embryo, fetus, newborn, infant, and toddler are all particular stages of human life and development.

A human being is a human being, regardless of the particular stage of human life and development that he/she is in.

One's child is one's child, regardless of the particular stage of human life and development that the child is in.
    Thank you, Sybil for your psychotic revisionism of reality; that you believe a zygote is a child.

Your quasi-religious distortion of reality is interesting, but as wrong as a person who lies daily about his sock puppets and frequently talks to himself through them.

God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Frank Apisa (06-29-2022)

15. #163 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Thank you, Sybil for your psychotic revisionism of reality; that you believe a zygote is a child.
    Yes, a zygote is a child.

One's child is one's child, no matter what developmental stage of human life one's child is in.

Your quasi-religious distortion of reality is interesting, but as wrong as a person who lies daily about his sock puppets and frequently talks to himself through them.

The distortion of reality is yours, dude... especially your delusion that Sybil exists on this forum (or anywhere outside of your own head).