Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey remember when Flash said the GOP wouldn't go after gay marriage or birth control?

1. #211 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 2,207 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 970 Times in 889 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    How come on 1/6, your candy ass was on JPP talking shit instead of stopping the "fraud" in DC?

What gives?

You said for two months that the election was stolen, but then didn't go to DC on the one day you could have done something about it.

Is the reason because you don't even believe the shit you say?
    I'm backing off jan 6 until the entire thing plays out.
    Free speech is cool as long as it jibes with our program.

-- The Left

2. #212 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    So, if I don't support Roe I must be a Trump supporter according to the libs and a liberal according to the cons since I favor abortion.
    Fascists: Let's criminalize abortion

Progressives: Let's not.

Centrists: Guys, guys, you have to compromise...how about some abortions are criminalized?

Fascists: I guess I can live with that for now.

Progressives: No.

Centrists: sO MuCH foR ThE tOLeRanT LeFT!!!
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

3. #213 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Granule View Post
    I'm backing off jan 6 until the entire thing plays out.
    But for two months you said the election was stolen, but you didn't go to DC on the one day you could have done something about it.

So why didn't you go to DC on 1/6? Because you didn't believe the lies Trump was telling, right? But you still spread those lies...

So you spread lies to get people to go to DC because you were too chickenshit to go yourself, or you were a sore loser from the election and wanted to take it out on someone.

4. #214 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Nope. I never said my wife was Asian--another unsupported assumption on your part.
    So what is she, then, if she's not Asian?

I could have SWORN you said she was Asian.

But regardless of her race, you still said that she faced more discrimination than I will ever know...except that discrimination that she faces, which is apparently so much that I would never know it myself (even though I'm Jewish), isn't institutional for some reason.

I guess it's just...unorganized racism?

Vague racism only counts when Flash says so if it'll help his argument at all.

Also, don't think I didn't notice how you didn't quote my post so that I wouldn't get a notification and a chance to respond to your passive aggressive bullshit.

5. #215 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

But for two months you said the election was stolen, but you didn't go to DC on the one day you could have done something about it.

So why didn't you go to DC on 1/6? Because you didn't believe the lies Trump was telling, right? But you still spread those lies...

So you spread lies to get people to go to DC because you were too chickenshit to go yourself, or you were a sore loser from the election and wanted to take it out on someone.
    Oh, I still believe the election was stolen, I'm just getting a bit leery about Trump's involvement with Jan 6. A lot of shit is starting to come out and i'm not seeing much in the way of rebuttal.

I didn't go to DC because i didn't feel like going.

-- The Left

6. #216 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by zymurgy View Post
    hey remember how you lie about what people say and nobody on the left or right respect you
    I remember how you absolutely will not say that there was no fraud in the 2020 election and that Trump lied.

7. #217 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by zymurgy View Post
    this is another example of that. Flash is a woke moron from what I can tell - and he/she/it thinks you are a retard, like everyone else around here does.
    You have an awfully big mouth for someone who can't be honest if they tried.

8. #218 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

All the liberals think I am a conservative Trump supporter and you think I am woke. I don't think we want any JPP posters making any important decisions based on their judgements.
    No, we don't think you're a Conservative Trump supporter, we think you're a selfish reactionary extremist who is so consumed with posturing thoughtful centrism that you'll drag anyone down to your shitty level if your credibility is thrown into question, and that you'll hyperbollically stretch everything to BOthSIDes so you don't have to do the hard work of coming down on a side.

When you sit on the fence, you're never going to be on the right side of history.

9. #219 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Oh, I still believe the election was stolen
    Bullshit.

If you truly believed this, you would have been in DC on 1/6...but instead, you were right here on JPP running your big mouth.

10. #220 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Oh, I still believe the election was stolen, I'm just getting a bit leery about Trump's involvement with Jan 6. A lot of shit is starting to come out and i'm not seeing much in the way of rebuttal.
    Couple things:

1) We could have told you that the day after the election, but you didn't want to hear it because you were BIG MAD over the fact that he lost.

2) If you believe the election was stolen, why didn't you go to DC to save the Republic? What you are alleging is the greatest theft in American history...so surely something of that magnitude would call for more than just shitposting on JPP.

I didn't go to DC because i didn't feel like going.
    You didn't feel like saving the legitimacy of the Republic?

I'm not sure that excuse makes you look any better.

You alleged that the 2020 election was STOLEN...which is a pretty big thing to allege and one that certainly serves as a call to action.

So if you're not willing to defend the country from "fraud" you say occurred, why the fuck should anyone believe you?

11. #221 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Bullshit.

If you truly believed this, you would have been in DC on 1/6...but instead, you were right here on JPP running your big mouth.
    And what would I have been doing there, smartass?

-- The Left

12. #222 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 Times in 890 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 144 Times in 135 Posts

13. #223 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,750 Times in 4,500 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

Hey, Remember when LV426 claimed I said I have an Asian wife?

Or when he said Alito and Kavanaugh did not say the Dobbs decision did not affect other privacy rights and I showed him they did

Or when he said he did not say the 2020 election would be canceled and I showed him his posts where he did not say "try" to cancel

14. #224 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,750 Times in 4,500 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

It is not like you could have accomplished anything there since it was a failure. You would just be one of the 800+ being charged with some crime.

All those Americans who think the election was stolen knew going to D. C. would accomplish nothing

15. #225 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Stopping the electoral count by invading the Capitol, executing members of Congress, and hanging the VP in order to steal the election.

That was your plan to "fight the fraud" you alleged occurred for the two months leading up to the attack.

What I don't understand is if you truly believe the election was stolen from Trump, why did you think shitposting on JPP that day would be enough?