Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Cops have no constitutional duty to protect you

1. #151 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    All they care about are protecting themselves.

That's why none of them confronted the Uvalde shooter.

It sure seemed like they were doing more to help the shooter than stop him.

Justices Rule Police Do Not Have a Constitutional Duty to Protect Someone
    https://www.nytimes.com/2005/06/28/p...o-protect.html
    This is not a current event, faggot. It's from 17 years ago.

"June 28, 2005"

"The decision, with an opinion by Justice Antonin Scalia and dissents from Justices John Paul Stevens and Ruth Bader Ginsburg, overturned a ruling by a federal appeals court in Colorado. "

W. was president and it was pre-crash crazy house prices and mortgage times.

2. #152 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,458 Times in 52,470 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    again with the assumptions. Just because I PREDICTED jan 6 does not mean I planned or participated in it..........but I think that's beyond your intellect level
    Correct....and now we're back to your Keyboard Kommando status. LOL
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

3. #153 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

You said you didn't vote in the last election!
    you're lying again, or your memory is that shitty. I told everyone here I voted for jorgensen......unless you want to claim that a 3rd party vote is not voting?

So if you say you hate something, then that means you hate it.
    If I say I hate the current president, that must mean I hate all presidents? that must mean you hate biden, right?

The representative government over the last near century is what you hate...so when I said you hate multiracial, pluralistic democracy, what do you think I was referring to?
    deflection.........that all you have? if you need to remain that vague so you can claim a 'gotcha', i'm just gonna let your lying ass rant

So you say the government is illegitimate and has been for a century, and then when the time came where you could actually do something about it, you choked.

You lack the will and courage to act on the bullshit you posture here on JPP.
    more bullshit projection and deflection. you like that patriot act, do you?
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

4. #154 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Correct....and now we're back to your Keyboard Kommando status. LOL
    ok, karen
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

5. #155 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,424 Times in 10,050 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Once they had the forces massed, they should have attacked. IDK why they waited but suspect it was a chain of command or jurisdiction issue. The investigation by all parties (from the town, the state and the Feds) will reveal what mistakes were made and how to correct them.
    We aren't going to get a single report from anyone on this.

Just like we never got a report on the Paddock shooting in Vegas 5 years ago.

The feds aren't going to conduct an investigation and even if they did, the TX authorities won't cooperate...they already aren't cooperating with the city council.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

6. #156 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No one wants this situation to ever happen again.
    You sure about that? Sure seems like the cops want it to happen again so they can whine and bitch about how scared they are of an AR-15, yet won't have their police union put pressure on lawmakers to ban it.

All cops are bad.

7. #157 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I'm telling you to prove I ever said that. I've answered that question over a dozen times to you and douche..........your memory is shit
    OK, if I do prove it, what do I get? Cuz I'm not doing that work for free.

8. #158 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I have absolutely no concern you'll find anything of any such nature
    OK, but what if I do? What if your memory isn't as good as you're making it out to be? What if I find a post of yours that directly questions the integrity of the election?

9. #159 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

OK, if I do prove it, what do I get? Cuz I'm not doing that work for free.
    you won't be able to prove it.

10. #160 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

How's that boot taste?

Also, everyone was already killed...at least, that's what the cops are saying.

I personally don't believe the mass shooter killed all the kids in that school...I think the keystone Uvalde cops killed a couple, which is why we will NEVER see the autopsy report on all the victims and why we will never get a true, full, uncensored report on the failures that occurred that day.

It's been almost 5 years and we still don't have a report on the Paddock shooting that NV cops promised was coming.
    Your hysteria is the main obstacle to career success. OTOH, if all you want to do is stay home and eat bon-bons while hubby works, then you've certainly found your niche.

For your reading pleasure. Pages 126-127 are good: https://www.lvmpd.com/en-us/Document...NAL_080318.pdf
    LVMPD Criminal Investigative Report of the 1 October Mass Casualty Shooting
    August 3, 2018

11. #161 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

OK, but what if I do? What if your memory isn't as good as you're making it out to be? What if I find a post of yours that directly questions the integrity of the election?
    you won't

12. #162 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

In fact, I doubt you'd be able to supervise anything that requires sound judgement since you strike me as being far too emotional and, TBH, a bit unstable.
    Well, you'd make a terrible manager because you just accept whatever anyone tells you as the truth.

The cops have already lied about Uvalde, so why would you trust anything they have to say about it?

Are you a cop? That's the only explanation for why you'd defend them after what they did (or didn't do) in Uvalde.

13. #163 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog View Post
    Cracka pleez,

You white libs have been doing everything you can to destroy law and order. You want to create chaos. Then you will claim we need a federal Gestapo force to control American citizens.

Similar to the leftist gestapo agent that murdered Ashli Babbitt for trespassing. He was soooo brave, according to leftists.
    How come on 1/6, your punk ass was here on JPP and not in DC stopping the steal you alleged occurred?

Because you didn't actually believe the election was stolen, right? That's why you didn't go to DC that day to save the country.

You just have a big mouth.

14. #164 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You sure about that? Sure seems like the cops want it to happen again so they can whine and bitch about how scared they are of an AR-15, yet won't have their police union put pressure on lawmakers to ban it.

All cops are bad.
    Disagreed, but thanks once again for revealing your over-the-top hysteria.

15. #165 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

my EXACT words were the POTENTIAL for fraud. your memory is shit.
    AHHHHH so now comes the goalpost shifting!

"Potential for fraud" is the same thing as accusing fraud.

So already you've had to redefine what you said because you just realized you stepped in a big pile of your own bullshit.

So you did question the integrity of the 2020 election by saying there's potential fraud in mail balloting even though you haven't provided a single shred of evidence that leads you to such a conclusion.