Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526
Results 376 to 390 of 390

Thread: Cops have no constitutional duty to protect you

  1. #376 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    84,725
    Thanks
    29,066
    Thanked 40,954 Times in 31,874 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,335 Times in 2,292 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Cut the coward a break. He's mentally and physically challenged... and gay.
    Why are you so jealous of me, Arby?


  2. #377 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    84,725
    Thanks
    29,066
    Thanked 40,954 Times in 31,874 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,335 Times in 2,292 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    cry harder
    You're a traitor and terrorist supporter. I look forward to seeing you in the news.


  3. #378 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    54,144
    Thanks
    1,041
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    1,008
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    You're a traitor and terrorist supporter. I look forward to seeing you in the news.
    youropinion.jpg
    In a combat situation it is about 16 times better to do something useful and violent right away than to wait and figure out something even more useful and violent later.
    “whenever you put your faith in big government for any reason, sooner or later you end up an apologist for mass murder.”

  4. #379 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Posts
    35,286
    Thanks
    6,019
    Thanked 18,440 Times in 13,901 Posts
    Groans
    131
    Groaned 381 Times in 365 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Why are you so jealous of me, Arby?

    Jealous? Of you? Why would I be jealous of a fat lying loser and coward like you?
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

  5. #380 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    84,725
    Thanks
    29,066
    Thanked 40,954 Times in 31,874 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,335 Times in 2,292 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    Then why ask?


  6. #381 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    84,725
    Thanks
    29,066
    Thanked 40,954 Times in 31,874 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,335 Times in 2,292 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Jealous? Of you? Why would I be jealous of a fat lying loser and coward like you?
    You're the one claiming to want to assault me yet you never show. Do you need bus fare? I can meet you at the bus station instead of the airport if you like. That way you can bring a gun and murder me in front of witnesses.


  7. #382 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Posts
    35,286
    Thanks
    6,019
    Thanked 18,440 Times in 13,901 Posts
    Groans
    131
    Groaned 381 Times in 365 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    You're the one claiming to want to assault me yet you never show. Do you need bus fare? I can meet you at the bus station instead of the airport if you like. That way you can bring a gun and murder me in front of witnesses.

    Face it. Everyone knows you're a coward. And no, I never threatened you, just said I'd adjust your attitude, coward.

    You know (and everyone else knows) you haven't the balls to meet me in a dark alley one on one. You're a cowardly fat decrepit wimp and a cunt.

    Oh, did I mention you're a coward?
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

  8. #383 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    54,144
    Thanks
    1,041
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    1,008
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Cut the coward a break. He's mentally and physically challenged... and gay.
    he's a tory, through and through. He would have snitched out the founding fathers to king george
    In a combat situation it is about 16 times better to do something useful and violent right away than to wait and figure out something even more useful and violent later.
    “whenever you put your faith in big government for any reason, sooner or later you end up an apologist for mass murder.”

  9. #384 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Posts
    35,286
    Thanks
    6,019
    Thanked 18,440 Times in 13,901 Posts
    Groans
    131
    Groaned 381 Times in 365 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    he's a tory, through and through. He would have snitched out the founding fathers to king george
    Was he Benedict Arnold in a previous life?


    Nah. even that traitor had balls.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

  10. #385 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    84,725
    Thanks
    29,066
    Thanked 40,954 Times in 31,874 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,335 Times in 2,292 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Face it. Everyone knows you're a coward. And no, I never threatened you, just said I'd adjust your attitude, coward.

    You know (and everyone else knows) you haven't the balls to meet me in a dark alley one on one. You're a cowardly fat decrepit wimp and a cunt.

    Oh, did I mention you're a coward?
    Now you have to gather your gang because you can't stand up against me by yourself.

    How are you going to adjust my attitude, given you actually had the nerve to get on a bus and pay me a visit?

  11. #386 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    84,725
    Thanks
    29,066
    Thanked 40,954 Times in 31,874 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,335 Times in 2,292 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    he's a tory, through and through. He would have snitched out the founding fathers to king george
    You're a traitor to your oath although I doubt you'd ever be up on charges of treason; only murder and assault.

    PS Don't expect any help from Pussboy, he won't leave his home to do what he claims he'd do.

  12. #387 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Posts
    35,286
    Thanks
    6,019
    Thanked 18,440 Times in 13,901 Posts
    Groans
    131
    Groaned 381 Times in 365 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Now you have to gather your gang because you can't stand up against me by yourself.

    How are you going to adjust my attitude, given you actually had the nerve to get on a bus and pay me a visit?
    A bus? Shit, i would have hopped a plane out of D.C. straight down there.
    Now, it's easy to see what you are, and you ain't worth it because you're a fat lazy bed-ridden coward with a soiled diaper.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

  13. #388 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    84,725
    Thanks
    29,066
    Thanked 40,954 Times in 31,874 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,335 Times in 2,292 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    A bus? Shit, i would have hopped a plane out of D.C. straight down there.
    Let me know when you're coming.

  14. #389 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    54,144
    Thanks
    1,041
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    1,008
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    You're a traitor to your oath although I doubt you'd ever be up on charges of treason; only murder and assault.

    PS Don't expect any help from Pussboy, he won't leave his home to do what he claims he'd do.
    there was a role playing game in the 80s, I think you'd have been awesome at it.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parano...-playing_game)

    The game is set in a dystopian future city controlled by the Computer (also known as "Friend Computer"), and where information (including the game rules) are restricted by color-coded "security clearance". Player characters are initially enforcers of the Computer's authority (known as Troubleshooter, mainly for the fact that they shoot trouble), and will be given missions to seek out and eliminate threats to the Computer's control. The player characters are also part of prohibited underground movements (which means that the players' characters are usually included among the aforementioned 'security threats'), and will have secret objectives including theft from and murder of other player characters.
    In a combat situation it is about 16 times better to do something useful and violent right away than to wait and figure out something even more useful and violent later.
    “whenever you put your faith in big government for any reason, sooner or later you end up an apologist for mass murder.”

  15. #390 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    84,725
    Thanks
    29,066
    Thanked 40,954 Times in 31,874 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,335 Times in 2,292 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    there was a role playing game in the 80s, I think you'd have been awesome at it.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parano...-playing_game)

    The game is set in a dystopian future city controlled by the Computer (also known as "Friend Computer"), and where information (including the game rules) are restricted by color-coded "security clearance". Player characters are initially enforcers of the Computer's authority (known as Troubleshooter, mainly for the fact that they shoot trouble), and will be given missions to seek out and eliminate threats to the Computer's control. The player characters are also part of prohibited underground movements (which means that the players' characters are usually included among the aforementioned 'security threats'), and will have secret objectives including theft from and murder of other player characters.
    Never heard of it.

    Is that all the rage these days in the terrorist forums? Aren't you the one always having a shit-fit about Wikipedia?

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-06-2019, 10:57 AM
  2. Democrat party shirks constitutional duty
    By canceled.2021.2 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-27-2019, 04:22 PM
  3. Replies: 85
    Last Post: 12-21-2018, 06:06 PM
  4. cops are obviously immune to mental issues while on duty
    By SmarterthanYou in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-27-2013, 01:10 PM
  5. Police officers have no legal duty to protect you, but.....
    By SmarterthanYou in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 08-15-2012, 04:04 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •