Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello signalmankenneth,

Quote Originally Posted by signalmankenneth View Post
    That's awesome.

Anybody who has been duped by this really insecure 'white replacement' theory needs to have a serious wake-up call.

Liberty and Justice For All.

That doesn't mean you can pretend there are no gay people or that public schools should conform to your lily-white straight church beliefs.

America is a diverse nation where we are supposed to Live and let live.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

signalmankenneth (06-18-2022)

3. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

What are you talking about? The Republican party doesn't discriminate they accept all people, conservatives, liberals.

Look at Trump he is a New York liberal

It's the democrats who discriminate they are the ones who are trying to get rid of the last pro life candidates in the party

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    inarticulate as usual^
    no, you are just illiterate.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Celticguy View Post
    no, you are just illiterate.
    I know that the first letter of a sentence is capitalized. Irony noted.

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

America must be a diverse home for all

Joe Biden: If you vote for Trump you ain’t black

7. The Following User Says Thank You to cawacko For This Post:

TOP (06-20-2022)

8. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,077 Times in 7,507 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,104 Times in 1,049 Posts

Pollyanna still thinks that a united America remains viable.
    He/she/it is completely insane.

We either partition, or the whole thing continues to be a dumpster fire.

I have no patience for deluded optimists.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

9. The Following User Groans At NiftyNiblick For This Awful Post:

Phantasmal (06-20-2022)

10. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello and welcome Bear513,

I am glad you have found us. I hope you enjoy the discussions. I am liberal, you are not. There is a lot of hatred for liberals. I don't want to hear it and I refuse to read it if it is directed at me. That is a waste of my time.

Please understand that I enjoy talking politics but insist on mutual respect. I refuse to get into online abuse or enabling. Please know that everyone who attacks me personally will be placed on permanent Ignore without exception and no second chances are given. First time it happens, that is when they go on Ignore. If that is acceptable, I hope we have lots of great discussions. Anybody who comes in here with any designs to tell me off or unload their hatred or frustrations on liberals and targets me as a part of that gets placed on Ignore.

I want to be pleasant to everybody, and have them be pleasant to me in return. Please note my 'signature' found at the bottom of every post. I mean every word I say, and I do stand behind what I say with action.

I am going to be nice to you. If you are not nice to me we will not be talking. OK, rant over. Onward to your point.

Quote Originally Posted by Bear513 View Post
    What are you talking about? The Republican party doesn't discriminate they accept all people, conservatives, liberals.

Look at Trump he is a New York liberal

It's the democrats who discriminate they are the ones who are trying to get rid of the last pro life candidates in the party
    The Republican party accepts all who join. They are happy to have any vote they can get. Unfortunately the greatest motivator for joining the Republican party these days is hatred of liberals. The Republican party is full of racists, xenophobes and government haters. The Republican party has been stolen by power junkie DT who does not respect his followers or care about them. All he wants is their vote. He has infected the party with terrible morals. The Republican party is in the process of dismantling our voting system to produce more Republican winners regardless of how the people vote.

Many Republicans are resentful hateful people, others simply look the other way at this and vote with them out of greed or the two main wedge issues, gun safety and abortion.

DT is no liberal. He is a con man. He has no embrace of the ideals of either party. He is his only concern.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

11. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It is extremely rare to encounter an ardent Trump supporter at JPP who can conduct a mutually respectful conversation. I know of none currently posting.

Everyone is allowed to support any politician they like. I disagree with the reasons for supporting DT, but I am not going to be judgemental of anyone who has made that choice. I will calmly talk to you if you are that rare Trump supporter who can avoid venting on me.

Actually, there used to be (only) one Trump supporter in here who was polite. But he vanished during the pandemic and we never learned why. He was rather outspoken against any measures to prevent the spread of COVID, so we are all wondering if the virus got him.

It is understandable why I believe hatred is such a large motivator for DT voters. That is just about all I have gotten out of them.

I maintain that if all the hate-motivated votes of both parties were not counted? Democrats would win nearly every election.

12. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello cawacko,

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    America must be a diverse home for all

Joe Biden: If you vote for Trump you ain’t black
    Joe has a history of gaffes. I imagine he regrets that comment.

It is not sensible why anyone who is not independently wealthy would vote for DT. A vote for him or the Republican party is a vote against one's own better interests. DT only cares about himself. He is only going to favor the super-wealthy because he is in that group. Everything else he does is simply pandering to the mob.

America needs to rise above the hatred encouraged and co-opted by DT. That is our best way forward.

Our diversity is our strength. We bring many views, talents and experiences to the table, all of us put together. That is an advantage. Our challenge is to drop all of this animosity and learn to work together. That will be how we can make America as great as she can be.

Not through hatred and exclusion of immigrants. We can use immigrants to build our nation stronger. All we have to do is let them in, put them to work, and let them start contributing to our economy, building things, providing services, creating jobs, working jobs, building and being part of communities, and paying taxes.

That's how we build a better America.

13. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    As soon as you try to tell others how they should live, you have violated the Pledge.
    like telling others what guns they can and can't own?
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

14. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Hello cawacko,

It is not sensible why anyone who is not independently wealthy would vote for DT. A vote for him or the Republican party is a vote against one's own better interests. DT only cares about himself. He is only going to favor the super-wealthy because he is in that group. Everything else he does is simply pandering to the mob.

America needs to rise above the hatred encouraged and co-opted by DT. That is our best way forward.

Our diversity is our strength. We bring many views, talents and experiences to the table, all of us put together. That is an advantage. Our challenge is to drop all of this animosity and learn to work together. That will be how we can make America as great as she can be.

Not through hatred and exclusion of immigrants. We can use immigrants to build our nation stronger. All we have to do is let them in, put them to work, and let them start contributing to our economy, building things, providing services, creating jobs, working jobs, building and being part of communities, and paying taxes.

In a diverse country people can vote for whomever they like. If you're complaining about white supremacy the basic definition of white supremacy is a white person telling a black person that they aren't really black unless they think/act a certain way. Have you ever heard of a white person being told they aren't white because they vote Green, Democratic, Republican or Libertarian? I haven't. So why shouldn't the same apply for black (or any other group of) people?

15. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,305 Times in 13,426 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 843 Times in 802 Posts

Hello cawacko,

Gaffs are you say something stupid one time and learn from it. Joke isn't a gaff machine, he's a stupid racist. He's said racist shit repeatedly over the years. He hasn't learned from his mistakes either.

I'd say--And while Trump is clearly a bloviating, narcissistic, braggard, blowhard, and exaggerator--most of the hatred directed at him comes from the exact same people that support Biden the most.

Also, while America can use and needs immigrants, it doesn't need masses of illegal ones, particularly those that are criminals, mentally ill, sickly, and / or imbeciles. That sort are nothing but a drain on our economy and society, yet with next to zero border controls--like Biden is doing--that sort is flooding into the country right now. We do NOT need illegal immigrants for a goddamned thing.

16. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    I'd say--And while Trump is clearly a bloviating, narcissistic, braggard, blowhard, and exaggerator--most of the hatred directed at him comes from the exact same people that support Biden the most.
    Interesting you cannot understand criticism of Trump without asserting it is all about emotion.

17. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,305 Times in 13,426 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 843 Times in 802 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Interesting you cannot understand criticism of Trump without asserting it is all about emotion.
    It is, as is 98% of everything the Progressive Left does. Feelings and emotion are what drive the Left's positions on almost everything they say and do.

18. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    It is, as is 98% of everything the Progressive Left does. Feelings and emotion are what drive the Left's positions on almost everything they say and do.
    you are worthless