Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 222

Thread: Trump Desperately Tried To Get Pence To Illegally Steal Election

  1. #166 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    48,218
    Thanks
    16,922
    Thanked 8,970 Times in 7,914 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 665 Times in 653 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LurchAddams View Post
    You're lying. You've posted zero evidence. The election's over Biden's president.
    Lie. RQAA. Argument of the Stone fallacy. There was no election. Biden wasn't elected. YOU don't get to certify elections or choose the electors for any State. You're not going to make Biden President just by saying so!
    "Abortion is not murder under any state law." -- Flash
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "Trump was not a conservative." --Jarod
    "you wanna go down the 'corporations are people' and 'unlimited campaign spending is free speech' rabbit hole?" --AssHatZombie
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

    Everything else debunked here

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Into the Night For This Post:

    Truth Detector (07-06-2022)

  3. #167 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    48,218
    Thanks
    16,922
    Thanked 8,970 Times in 7,914 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 665 Times in 653 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Lurch,



    Probably an accurate assessment, with the exception of how I would refer to the right-oriented posters here, in deference to general respect. I would simply say they are disagreeable. I find it necessary to overlook their vehemence which, once displayed, prompts me to make them go poof from my pages.

    It might be said I like to 'poof-read' this forum. Ahem.

    Since I know so many people IRL, I wonder if the tough-guy stature here of Trump supporters is simply a fad, and imagine they could be divided into two general categories, the first being one of total hatred and refusal to even talk to anybody on the left without reverting to emotional outbursts and expression of hatred, and the second being putting up a front, and if you get them one on one in a face to face real life setting, they would act differently and be more polite.

    I do know many Trump supporters personally IRL. Many have been friends since long before DJT entered politics. These are enduring friendships, too strong to be severed over a mere politician. Now, some of them can even talk politics deftly and support their popular one in a roundabout way, often utilizing softer forms of the evasive debate techniques seen here, whataboutism, subject-changing, tangents, fixation on minutia, etc. Others choose not to, and thus an agreement exists to simply not discuss politics, presumably because they would not be able to control themselves and find it difficult to render what they hear from Tucker Carlson about liberals, and their experience with personally known individuals of that persuasion.

    One such recent discussion went a bit like this:

    A: The election was not stolen. It has been certified.

    B: But there were election irregularities which bring it into question.

    A: No, there is no question about it. Biden won.

    B: (ignores the conclusion - won't acknowledge it was even said - goes on about election irregularities)

    And so on...
    You can't make the evidence of election fraud by Democrats disappear that way!
    "Abortion is not murder under any state law." -- Flash
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "Trump was not a conservative." --Jarod
    "you wanna go down the 'corporations are people' and 'unlimited campaign spending is free speech' rabbit hole?" --AssHatZombie
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

    Everything else debunked here

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Into the Night For This Post:

    Truth Detector (07-06-2022)

  5. #168 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    33,581
    Thanks
    23,142
    Thanked 18,348 Times in 12,613 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 5,830 Times in 5,095 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Now we will get the input of Pat Cipollone on Trump's efforts to get Pence to hand him the election.

    Next Select Committee Hearing is on Tuesday 10AM.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

  6. #169 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    39,771
    Thanks
    59,599
    Thanked 17,536 Times in 13,392 Posts
    Groans
    33,705
    Groaned 2,404 Times in 2,253 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    The Democrats tried desperately to steal the 2020 elections...and succeeded.

    When are the hearings?

    After the red wave in November.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Earl For This Post:

    Into the Night (07-06-2022), Truth Detector (07-06-2022)

  8. #170 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    16,643
    Thanks
    747
    Thanked 4,135 Times in 3,342 Posts
    Groans
    249
    Groaned 137 Times in 135 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    You never did, liar.
    Sure I did. On the night after the election Trump made a speech and made accusations of fraud:

    1. Nobody ever won Ohio and lost the presidency. (which does not show fraud but a variation from patterns). That was a lie
    2. No Republican ever lost a seat in Congress while I was on the ticket. Another lie
    3. Some counties had more votes cast that registered voters. Another lie.

    The first two can be debunked in five minutes. Trump obviously did not bother to check these facts (or his fact checkers). The third can obviously be checked and proven false. These were just a few of his hundreds of lies.

    Trump did not need to check the facts because he knew his supporters would believe anything he said (except that the virus was effective). They want to believe his lies because 1) it is a conspiracy theory 2) they can't accept their side losing. The scam is trying to stop the electoral college vote while collecting $250 million in election defense contributions.
    Last edited by Flash; 07-06-2022 at 11:21 AM.

  9. #171 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Delray Beach FL
    Posts
    107,825
    Thanks
    118,917
    Thanked 24,872 Times in 20,716 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 3,078 Times in 2,818 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    The states had already ensured there was no fraud and they still haven't found any.
    There hasn't been any serious effort to review the ballots nor can there be when jurists allow mail in balloting in direct violation of states laws.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    There was a procedure to challenge accepting a state's electoral votes and the Republicans did not have the support to do that for any state.
    That is due to Trump hating Rinos, the phony media and Democratic Party of the Lying Jackasses desire to bury the truth and avoid any kind of review to determine whether the massive amount of mail in ballots were authentic.

    Go back to sleep now. We're done.


    I find it very difficult to believe that an incompetent, unaccomplished, senile 79 year old racist could win with 80 million votes, bettering Obama by 15,367,303 votes. A guy who could barely fill a thimble of supporters at rallies and rarely came out of the basement or remember what office he was actually running for.

    I find it very difficult to believe that Trump, garnering 74,222,958 votes, which beat a much more popular Obama by 8.307,163 votes and who had massive, enthusiastic crowds at his events, could lose an election by 7,060,140 votes.

    I find it difficult to believe that Trump, who bettered his 2016 election WIN by 11,237,852 votes and would still lose.

    I find it difficult to believe that a election turnout for Obama was 57.1% and 9.2% lower than this election at 66.3%. That's the highest turnout for a boring candidate in the history of the Republic.
    Turnout increased in every state and in 98 percent of the nationís counties.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."


    A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington



    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.


    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

    Into the Night (07-06-2022)

  11. #172 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Delray Beach FL
    Posts
    107,825
    Thanks
    118,917
    Thanked 24,872 Times in 20,716 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 3,078 Times in 2,818 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    It never existed. It is too easy to show Trump lied. Those who believed him never bothered to check the evidence.
    I find it very difficult to believe that an incompetent, unaccomplished, senile 79 year old racist could win with 80 million votes, bettering Obama by 15,367,303 votes. A guy who could barely fill a thimble of supporters at rallies and rarely came out of the basement or remember what office he was actually running for.

    I find it very difficult to believe that Trump, garnering 74,222,958 votes, which beat a much more popular Obama by 8.307,163 votes and who had massive, enthusiastic crowds at his events, could lose an election by 7,060,140 votes.

    I find it difficult to believe that Trump, who bettered his 2016 election WIN by 11,237,852 votes and would still lose.

    I find it difficult to believe that a election turnout for Obama was 57.1% and 9.2% lower than this election at 66.3%. That's the highest turnout for a boring candidate in the history of the Republic.
    Turnout increased in every state and in 98 percent of the nationís counties.

    Evidence? It's all above. Of course, Trump hating loons will wish him away and pretend that this was the "Biden miracle."
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."


    A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington



    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.


    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

  12. The Following User Groans At Truth Detector For This Awful Post:

    Flash (07-06-2022)

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

    Into the Night (07-06-2022)

  14. #173 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Delray Beach FL
    Posts
    107,825
    Thanks
    118,917
    Thanked 24,872 Times in 20,716 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 3,078 Times in 2,818 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    Sure I did. On the night after the election Trump made a speech and made accusations of fraud:

    1. Nobody ever won Ohio and lost the presidency. (which does not show fraud but a variation from patterns). That was a lie
    Wrong again dipshit. The statement is, "No Republican has become President without winning Ohio" That's a FACT snowflake.

    https://usawire.com/no-republican-ha...-winning-ohio/

    https://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...io/6153774002/

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    2. No Republican ever lost a seat in Congress while I was on the ticket. Another lie
    LINK to this false claim snowflake. By the way, a lie is when you say something knowing it is false. If it is someone's opinion, it is not a lie. It is a misstatement of fact. For instance, Trump saying the election was stolen. That's not a lie. He actually believes that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    3. Some counties had more votes cast that registered voters. Another lie.
    According to Statista, there were 168.51 million registered voters in 2020. https://www.statista.com/statistics/...united-states/

    Let's do some basic math:

    Biden got 81,286,365 votes. A massive record. Far greater than the more popular Obama got.
    Trump got 74,225,845 votes.
    Dr. Jo Jorgensen got 1,865,616 votes.
    Howie Hawkins got 406,687 votes.
    OTHER = 806,381 votes.

    TOTAL = 158,590,894 votes cast. That means that 94% of registered voters cast votes. Gee, that only happens in dictatorships and third world shit holes snowflake.

    I know, it was a miracle right snowflake?


    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    The first two can be debunked in five minutes. Trump obviously did not bother to check these facts (or his fact checkers). The third can obviously be checked and proven false. These were just a few of his hundreds of lies.
    You debunk yourself every time you post snowflake, as evidenced above.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    Trump did not need to check the facts because he knew his supporters would believe anything he said (except that the virus was effective). They want to believe his lies because 1) it is a conspiracy theory 2) they can't accept their side losing. The scam is trying to stop the electoral college vote while collecting $250 million in election defense contributions.
    No snowflake, he had the facts and stated what would happen if Biden got elected. He has been right almost ALL the time. Fools who gobble the lies of the DNC and PHONY media are the ones lacking any facts. Now run along.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."


    A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington



    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.


    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

  15. #174 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    16,643
    Thanks
    747
    Thanked 4,135 Times in 3,342 Posts
    Groans
    249
    Groaned 137 Times in 135 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    I find it very difficult to believe that an incompetent, unaccomplished, senile 79 year old racist could win with 80 million votes, bettering Obama by 15,367,303 votes. A guy who could barely fill a thimble of supporters at rallies and rarely came out of the basement or remember what office he was actually running for.

    I find it very difficult to believe that Trump, garnering 74,222,958 votes, which beat a much more popular Obama by 8.307,163 votes and who had massive, enthusiastic crowds at his events, could lose an election by 7,060,140 votes.

    I find it difficult to believe that Trump, who bettered his 2016 election WIN by 11,237,852 votes and would still lose.

    I find it difficult to believe that a election turnout for Obama was 57.1% and 9.2% lower than this election at 66.3%. That's the highest turnout for a boring candidate in the history of the Republic.
    Turnout increased in every state and in 98 percent of the nation’s counties.

    Evidence? It's all above. Of course, Trump hating loons will wish him away and pretend that this was the "Biden miracle."

    Biden got all those votes because his opponent proved to be a liar. You can't predict votes based on people attending a rally. Turnout was very high because everybody showed up to vote to get rid of Trump.

    Biden won in 2020 the same way Trump won in 2016. Clinton had a big lead and "in the middle of the night" his votes in the crucial swing states gave him just enough to win:

    Michigan: 0.2%
    Pennsylvania: 0.7%
    Wisconsin: 0.8%

    Trump's supporters believed this could happen in 2016 but not 2020. They still cannot prove one accusation (including Biden staying his basement).

    Trump was the RINO: he was never a Republican, contributed to all the major Democratic candidates (both Clintons, Harris), was pro-choice, and stuck to no conservative principles while in office.

  16. #175 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Delray Beach FL
    Posts
    107,825
    Thanks
    118,917
    Thanked 24,872 Times in 20,716 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 3,078 Times in 2,818 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    [SIZE=3]Biden got all those votes because his opponent proved to be a liar.
    Once again you fail and avoid the point being made. You're a dishonest hack and clueless. I am stunned that you were a teacher. But it does explain why we are graduating uneducated idiots.

    According to Statista, there were 168.51 million registered voters in 2020. https://www.statista.com/statistics/...united-states/

    Let's do some basic math:

    Biden got 81,286,365 votes. A massive record. Far greater than the more popular Obama got.
    Trump got 74,225,845 votes.
    Dr. Jo Jorgensen got 1,865,616 votes.
    Howie Hawkins got 406,687 votes.
    OTHER = 806,381 votes.

    TOTAL = 158,590,894 votes cast. That means that 94% of registered voters cast votes. Gee, that only happens in dictatorships and third world shit holes snowflake.

    I know, it was a miracle right snowflake?
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."


    A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington



    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.


    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

  17. #176 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    33,581
    Thanks
    23,142
    Thanked 18,348 Times in 12,613 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 5,830 Times in 5,095 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Hello Flash,

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    Sure I did. On the night after the election Trump made a speech and made accusations of fraud:

    1. Nobody ever won Ohio and lost the presidency. (which does not show fraud but a variation from patterns). That was a lie
    2. No Republican ever lost a seat in Congress while I was on the ticket. Another lie
    3. Some counties had more votes cast that registered voters. Another lie.

    The first two can be debunked in five minutes. Trump obviously did not bother to check these facts (or his fact checkers). The third can obviously be checked and proven false. These were just a few of his hundreds of lies.

    Trump did not need to check the facts because he knew his supporters would believe anything he said (except that the virus was effective). They want to believe his lies because 1) it is a conspiracy theory 2) they can't accept their side losing. The scam is trying to stop the electoral college vote while collecting $250 million in election defense contributions.
    The alleged number of votes discrepancy was addressed in the second hearing.

    1:29:43

    "HE MIXED APPLES AND ORANGES AND TOOK THE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS FOR THE REPUBLICAN PRIMARY AND HE COMPARED IT TO THE NUMBER OF ABSENTEE VOTES CAST IN THE GENERAL ELECTION. "
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

  18. #177 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    16,643
    Thanks
    747
    Thanked 4,135 Times in 3,342 Posts
    Groans
    249
    Groaned 137 Times in 135 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Wrong again dipshit. The statement is, "No Republican has become President without winning Ohio" That's a FACT snowflake.

    https://usawire.com/no-republican-ha...-winning-ohio/

    https://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...io/6153774002/


    Wrong. Let's use Trump's own words (I was paraphrasing based on memory):

    “No candidate has ever won both Florida and Ohio and lost. I won them both, by a lot!


    — President Trump,

  19. #178 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Delray Beach FL
    Posts
    107,825
    Thanks
    118,917
    Thanked 24,872 Times in 20,716 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 3,078 Times in 2,818 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    Wrong. Let's use Trump's own words (I was paraphrasing based on memory):

    “No candidate has ever won both Florida and Ohio and lost. I won them both, by a lot!
    What he meant was "NO REPUBLICAN candidate" snowflake. I know you want to pound your tiny little fists on the table and proclaim Trump a liar, but apparently, it is YOU who wants to lie all the time.

    I get it. Trump has you triggered and you cannot think straight or post a fact about the man. Perhaps you should seek the help of a mental health specialists for that severe case of TDS you have.

    Meanwhile, Trump was right on just about everything and Biden continues to get NOTHING right. You must be proud of your vote for Biden.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."


    A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington



    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.


    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

    Into the Night (07-06-2022)

  21. #179 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    16,643
    Thanks
    747
    Thanked 4,135 Times in 3,342 Posts
    Groans
    249
    Groaned 137 Times in 135 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Once again you fail and avoid the point being made. You're a dishonest hack and clueless. I am stunned that you were a teacher. But it does explain why we are graduating uneducated idiots.

    According to Statista, there were 168.51 million registered voters in 2020. https://www.statista.com/statistics/...united-states/

    Let's do some basic math:

    Biden got 81,286,365 votes. A massive record. Far greater than the more popular Obama got.
    Trump got 74,225,845 votes.
    Dr. Jo Jorgensen got 1,865,616 votes.
    Howie Hawkins got 406,687 votes.
    OTHER = 806,381 votes.

    TOTAL = 158,590,894 votes cast. That means that 94% of registered voters cast votes. Gee, that only happens in dictatorships and third world shit holes snowflake.

    I know, it was a miracle right snowflake?
    Sources that updated these numbers proved this argument was false. As usual, you will choose the false data that tries to support your side.

    Don't use Statistica. Count the total number of registered voters as reported by each state after they updated the data. The state total is 213,768,003
    registered voters, not 168 million.

    https://worldpopulationreview.com/st...oters-by-state

  22. #180 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    48,218
    Thanks
    16,922
    Thanked 8,970 Times in 7,914 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 665 Times in 653 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    Sure I did. On the night after the election Trump made a speech and made accusations of fraud:
    You didn't then either. You are hallucinating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    1. Nobody ever won Ohio and lost the presidency. (which does not show fraud but a variation from patterns). That was a lie
    By Democrats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    2. No Republican ever lost a seat in Congress while I was on the ticket. Another lie
    By Democrats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    3. Some counties had more votes cast that registered voters. Another lie.
    No lie. This happened in several counties.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    The first two can be debunked in five minutes.
    What's to debunk? Democrat lies????!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    Trump obviously did not bother to check these facts
    Learn what 'fact' means.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    (or his fact checkers).
    No such thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    The third can obviously be checked and proven false.
    No. It happened. It's on record.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    These were just a few of his hundreds of lies.
    What lies?
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    Trump did not need to check the facts
    Learn what 'fact' means.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    because he knew his supporters would believe anything he said
    No, they are not mindless robots like Democrats are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    (except that the virus was effective).
    Effective??????????!? That doesn't even make sense!
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    They want to believe his lies because 1) it is a conspiracy theory
    The Democrat Party is a conspiracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    2) they can't accept their side losing.
    Can't lose what never took place!
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    The scam is trying to stop the electoral college vote
    There WAS NO ELECTORAL COLLEGE VOTE. There was no electoral college to vote! Seven States never chose their electors!
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    while collecting $250 million in election defense contributions.
    Argument from randU fallacy. Making up numbers and using them as data is a fallacy, dude.
    "Abortion is not murder under any state law." -- Flash
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "Trump was not a conservative." --Jarod
    "you wanna go down the 'corporations are people' and 'unlimited campaign spending is free speech' rabbit hole?" --AssHatZombie
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

    Everything else debunked here

Similar Threads

  1. Kind of ironic - Trump is trying to steal the next election
    By BartenderElite in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-10-2021, 08:23 PM
  2. Trump's Vile Effort to Steal the Election
    By martin in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 10-04-2021, 06:13 AM
  3. Trump pressuring Pence to steal the election, BUT......
    By floridafan in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-30-2020, 04:02 PM
  4. How Trump and Republicans will try to steal the election
    By Cinnabar in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 11-01-2020, 06:47 PM
  5. Trump will make every attempt to steal the election
    By floridafan in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 06-16-2020, 02:07 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •