Thanked 40,786 Times in 32,152 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Trump organized the insurrection.
    show the evidence or stfu.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Earl (07-05-2022), Into the Night (07-05-2022), Truth Detector (06-28-2022)

3. #122 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,786 Times in 32,152 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LurchAddams View Post
    Republican congressmen were giving the Proud Boys tours of the closed Capitol building the on 1/5 so the could find and kill Pence.
    Yes. We all knew that since Jan., but now it's general knowledge.
    you people are completely insane.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Earl (07-05-2022), Into the Night (07-05-2022), Truth Detector (06-28-2022)

5. #123 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,903 Times in 6,593 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 537 Times in 514 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    Hmmm. I thought they were talking about the BLM protests.
    That's what they always try to do. Pivot to BLM and last summer, as if I, from my armchair at home was commanding people to riot.
    ================================================== =

There will come a day where Donald Trump is gone, but the dishonor of those who carried his water will remain.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LurchAddams For This Post:

Althea (06-23-2022)

7. #124 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,335 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Whythink View Post
    Halfwit,
    Your childish insults prove my point.
    The irony of this statement is lost on a low IQ dumb fuck like yourself.

You hate the MAJORITY of Americans and believe they are stupid. The MAJORITY never supported trump.
    You apparently hate facts and the truth shit-for-brains.

Let me clarify. Defending trump says way more about you than me. I am not talking policy i am talking the person and President.
    I'm not defending Trump you dimwitted wonder dunce. I defend the TRUTH. Something you apparently avoid like a plague.

He started his political career with a lie about the legitimacy of President Obama.
    You might want to look up the definition of a lie. Obama's citizenship was rightly questioned given his background and will globe trotting whore of a mother.

He bragged about grabbing women, not his wife, and moving on her like a bitch.
    Wrong again asswhipe. he said if you are a star you can just grab women by the pussy and they wont mind. You know, something Democrat men are known for. He never claimed that HE did it.

[QUOTE=Whythink;5161411]He lied about the wife of Jeb Bush. [/size]

What was the lie halfwit?

He refused to concede Iowa.
    So what? Democrats refused to agree Trump was a legitimate President based on a Clinton campaign lie about Russian collusion. Dunce.

Lied about Cruz and Rubio. Claiming, one couldn't be potus because of citizenship ship and the others dad was involved in assassinating JFK.
    LINK us up dumb fuck.

Teenage girl dressing rooms during miss America parents.
    We'll need a link to this bullshit as well.

Lied about winning the popular vote in 2016.
    Look up the definition of a lie dumbass. If someone actually believes something, that doesn't make it a lie. It's a misstatement. If you want to know the definition of a lie, it's spelled J O E B I D E N.

Considering pardons for 1/6 insurrectionists.
    Presidents prerogative. There was no insurrection. That's a lie. There was no coup. That's a lie. I don't think you can post without looking stupid and lying.

Pressured Pence to change the election results.
    That's another DNC lie. Pence could never change the election results moron. Grow a fucking brain already.

Refused to attend the inauguration of President Biden and acknowledge his legitimacy as president.
    So what? We're still a free country and not the third world shit hole morons like you and the Democrats want to make it. Many didn't attend Trumps either/ Where was your shrill, hypocritical outrage then? Dumbass.

Presured the AG (i think) of George to "find votes".
    "pressured" is a Democratic Media lie dumbass. He phoned and asked him to find votes. Not illegal. Not criminal. Moron.

Cheated in his wife/wives.
    So what? If that's your standard, more than half the Democrats in office would be disqualified moron.

[QUOTE=Whythink;5161411]Sides with men like Andrew Jackson and the Confederacy. /quote]

More lie filled bullshit from the halfwit. I don't think you can post without looing stupid and lying your dumb ass off.

Gets advice from Fox News (Hannity, etc...)
    Another dumb, lie filled Democrat PHONY media narrative.....and another O M G moment.

I am consistent.
    [siz3=3]Wrong, you're a low IQ, dishonest, lying hypocritical dumbass on steroids. [/size]

I believe America deserves better.
    Voting for Biden suggests otherwise you half-witted wonder dunce.

I voted for GW because of the Clinton scandals.
    No one cares halfwit.

I don't expect perfection but I do expect someone that I can tell my children to behave like, talk like, and be respectful like to be the president.
    No one cares halfwit. Voting for Biden suggests otherwise.

I get it, you can do similar with many politicians but trump is different.
    No halfwit, it's apparent you don't get much at all. Yes, Trump was the most transparent President to ever sit in the White House and even did it without pay. That's the kind of guy I will vote for every day of the week. But halfwits like you want dishonest professional politicians who get rich from being in the office and destroying the country with wars and poverty. You're really that fucking DUMB.

He put himself above the country.
    Another moronic lie. I don't think you can post without looking like a moron and a liar.

You laugh at things like a portrait or attending an inauguration.
    Another dumb, moronic lie. I don't think you can post without looking like a moron and a liar.

It matters, especially to young people. We need more participation in our elections to ensure this country continues to get better. Striving for a, "more perfect union" should always be the goal.
    You sound like an idealistic dumbass with little education and a very low IQ.

Again, I love and respect many conservatives and Republicans.
    No one gives a shit what a halfwit like you loves and respect. Dumbass.

I don't understand how good people can defend trump and claim to love this country.
    There's a LOT you don't understand. Like, how did you become such a laughably ignorant dumbass.

Have a good day! If it applies, Happy Father's Day!
    Fuck off and die. Stick that empty head of yours up your ass and jump.

Another example of a brain-dead low IQ, uneducated halfwit with a very severe case of TDS.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

Earl (07-05-2022)

9. #125 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Lurch,

That's what they always try to do. Pivot to BLM and last summer, as if I, from my armchair at home was commanding people to riot.
    I've been unable to have conversations with Trump supporters here because they can't do it without unleashing their hatred, and I refuse to become their enabler.

It's like they are full of rage, and as soon as they learn I am liberal, all they want to do is unload on me.

I try to be polite, but they can't do it.

Must be awful living a life centered around such hatred for people they don't even know.

I like having a peaceful life where people are nice to each other, and if someone gets their feelings hurt it is time to figure out why that happened, learn a lesson, and try to prevent a recurrence. I just want to love everybody, and if I can't then they need to be kept at a distance. I don't want their grief wrecking my peace.

I am saddened that so many of my fellow Americans seem to want to fill their lives with rage and loathing for fellow Americans. That makes no sense to me.

How can that possibly make a country greater?

Isn't a great country one where people are happy with their lives and their community?
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

10. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

Earl (07-05-2022)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

LurchAddams (07-04-2022)

12. #126 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,903 Times in 6,593 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 537 Times in 514 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Lurch,

I've been unable to have conversations with Trump supporters here because they can't do it without unleashing their hatred, and I refuse to become their enabler.

It's like they are full of rage, and as soon as they learn I am liberal, all they want to do is unload on me.

I try to be polite, but they can't do it.

Must be awful living a life centered around such hatred for people they don't even know.

I like having a peaceful life where people are nice to each other, and if someone gets their feelings hurt it is time to figure out why that happened, learn a lesson, and try to prevent a recurrence. I just want to love everybody, and if I can't then they need to be kept at a distance. I don't want their grief wrecking my peace.

I am saddened that so many of my fellow Americans seem to want to fill their lives with rage and loathing for fellow Americans. That makes no sense to me.

How can that possibly make a country greater?

Isn't a great country one where people are happy with their lives and their community?
    It's all because they want to be able to hate gays and minorities and say the "n" word. The "woke" won't let them. That's where it all comes from. White supremacy and scapegoating all their ills onto others.

It's the Nazi playbook and the current GOP, including twump, Bannon, Flynn, Stone, Meadows, Steven Miller, Rudy, and others have embraced.
    ================================================== =

There will come a day where Donald Trump is gone, but the dishonor of those who carried his water will remain.

13. #127 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Lurch,

It's all because they want to be able to hate gays and minorities and say the "n" word. The "woke" won't let them. That's where it all comes from. White supremacy and scapegoating all their ills onto others.

It's the Nazi playbook and the current GOP, including twump, Bannon, Flynn, Stone, Meadows, Steven Miller, Rudy, and others have embraced.
    It's a sad thing when hatred grips a country. The parallels to Hitler are prominent. I have no doubt there must have been a proportion of Germany that abhorred Hitler and did not approve of his ambitions.

And this hatred which has infested our country is not a natural hatred. It has been purposely spread, diabolically co-opting the weaker emotions, in order to accomplish a sinister and rather shallow purpose of greed. It's all so clear, yet the conned are powerless to see what has gripped them.

And then we have people on the left taking up the hatred, because they are the target of it, so they want to dish it up right back where it came from.

That is a natural unknowing emotional response; not logical. Hatred is not going to reduce hatred. It is only going to make it hotter.

I can only hope that one day people grow tired of it and wonder what life is like without it.

I am keeping peace alive in my heart, and in the way I treat people, in the hopes that a small light becomes brighter in time.

If this is a test of my conviction and commitment to peace, I aim to stand up to it with all that I can muster.

I am naturally ineffective in this pursuit, as others must make their own choices for themselves.

But I am buoyed by the fact that nobody told me to be like this and I came of it completely on my own; so I know that it is possible for others to do the same.

I wasn't always this forgiving and understanding. I look at my past of less discernment, and I know that no matter what I will never sink to that level again, because true peace at heart is so much finer. I look at JPP as this place of fire and friction. I see my effort as bringing cooling ice and reflection. And the sharing of knowledge and wisdom, whether it finds receptive ears or not in the immediate sense, but perhaps in a way where something I said sticks in the memory; and then down the road, at a time when I may never know it, strikes a sense of realization that respect and peace are truly the only way.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

LurchAddams (07-05-2022)

15. #128 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,131 Times in 9,660 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Lurch,

It's a sad thing when hatred grips a country. The parallels to Hitler are prominent. I have no doubt there must have been a proportion of Germany that abhorred Hitler and did not approve of his ambitions.

And this hatred which has infested our country is not a natural hatred. It has been purposely spread, diabolically co-opting the weaker emotions, in order to accomplish a sinister and rather shallow purpose of greed. It's all so clear, yet the conned are powerless to see what has gripped them.

And then we have people on the left taking up the hatred, because they are the target of it, so they want to dish it up right back where it came from.

That is a natural unknowing emotional response; not logical. Hatred is not going to reduce hatred. It is only going to make it hotter.

I can only hope that one day people grow tired of it and wonder what life is like without it.

I am keeping peace alive in my heart, and in the way I treat people, in the hopes that a small light becomes brighter in time.

If this is a test of my conviction and commitment to peace, I aim to stand up to it with all that I can muster.

I am naturally ineffective in this pursuit, as others must make their own choices for themselves.

But I am buoyed by the fact that nobody told me to be like this and I came of it completely on my own; so I know that it is possible for others to do the same.

I wasn't always this forgiving and understanding. I look at my past of less discernment, and I know that no matter what I will never sink to that level again, because true peace at heart is so much finer. I look at JPP as this place of fire and friction. I see my effort as bringing cooling ice and reflection. And the sharing of knowledge and wisdom, whether it finds receptive ears or not in the immediate sense, but perhaps in a way where something I said sticks in the memory; and then down the road, at a time when I may never know it, strikes a sense of realization that respect and peace is truly the only way.
    yes.

you guys are the nazis.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Hermes Thoth For This Post:

Earl (07-05-2022)

17. #129 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hitler made no sense.

If a 'master race' were truly superior to a lessor one, they would realize that peace is the best way. Ruling the world and turning those who are thought to be less into slaves is deplorable and shameful. One cannot be content when one has blood on one's hands.

Stealing land is wrong. There would be a nagging sense of guilt at having done so wrong, that it would be impossible to truly enjoy and appreciate what has been stolen.

18. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

Earl (07-05-2022)

19. #130 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,568 Times in 17,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,238 Times in 3,042 Posts
    Blog Entries

[QUOTE=Truth Detector;5177487]The irony of this statement is lost on a low IQ dumb fuck like yourself.

You apparently hate facts and the truth shit-for-brains.

I'm not defending Trump you dimwitted wonder dunce. I defend the TRUTH. Something you apparently avoid like a plague.

You might want to look up the definition of a lie. Obama's citizenship was rightly questioned given his background and will globe trotting whore of a mother.

Wrong again asswhipe. he said if you are a star you can just grab women by the pussy and they wont mind. You know, something Democrat men are known for. He never claimed that HE did it.

[QUOTE=Whythink;5161411]He lied about the wife of Jeb Bush. [/size]

What was the lie halfwit?

So what? Democrats refused to agree Trump was a legitimate President based on a Clinton campaign lie about Russian collusion. Dunce.

LINK us up dumb fuck.

We'll need a link to this bullshit as well.

Look up the definition of a lie dumbass. If someone actually believes something, that doesn't make it a lie. It's a misstatement. If you want to know the definition of a lie, it's spelled J O E B I D E N.

Presidents prerogative. There was no insurrection. That's a lie. There was no coup. That's a lie. I don't think you can post without looking stupid and lying.

That's another DNC lie. Pence could never change the election results moron. Grow a fucking brain already.

So what? We're still a free country and not the third world shit hole morons like you and the Democrats want to make it. Many didn't attend Trumps either/ Where was your shrill, hypocritical outrage then? Dumbass.

"pressured" is a Democratic Media lie dumbass. He phoned and asked him to find votes. Not illegal. Not criminal. Moron.

So what? If that's your standard, more than half the Democrats in office would be disqualified moron.

Sides with men like Andrew Jackson and the Confederacy. /quote]

More lie filled bullshit from the halfwit. I don't think you can post without looing stupid and lying your dumb ass off.

Another dumb, lie filled Democrat PHONY media narrative.....and another O M G moment.

[siz3=3]Wrong, you're a low IQ, dishonest, lying hypocritical dumbass on steroids. [/size]

Voting for Biden suggests otherwise you half-witted wonder dunce.

No one cares halfwit.

No one cares halfwit. Voting for Biden suggests otherwise.

No halfwit, it's apparent you don't get much at all. Yes, Trump was the most transparent President to ever sit in the White House and even did it without pay. That's the kind of guy I will vote for every day of the week. But halfwits like you want dishonest professional politicians who get rich from being in the office and destroying the country with wars and poverty. You're really that fucking DUMB.

Another moronic lie. I don't think you can post without looking like a moron and a liar.

Another dumb, moronic lie. I don't think you can post without looking like a moron and a liar.

You sound like an idealistic dumbass with little education and a very low IQ.

No one gives a shit what a halfwit like you loves and respect. Dumbass.

There's a LOT you don't understand. Like, how did you become such a laughably ignorant dumbass.

Fuck off and die. Stick that empty head of yours up your ass and jump.

Another example of a brain-dead low IQ, uneducated halfwit with a very severe case of TDS.
    Indeed.

Excellent.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Earl For This Post:

Into the Night (07-05-2022), Truth Detector (07-06-2022)

21. #131 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hitler made no sense.

If a 'master race' were truly superior to a lessor one, they would realize that peace is the best way. Ruling the world and turning those who are thought to be less into slaves is deplorable and shameful. One cannot be content when one has blood on one's hands.

Stealing land is wrong. There would be a nagging sense of guilt at having done so wrong, that it would be impossible to truly enjoy and appreciate what has been stolen.
    The blood is on the hands of Biden and the far left loons who support him.

Tens of thousands of crimes against Americans by illegals (non- citizens) through Biden’s intentional open borders. Tens of thousands of deaths from Fentanyl that streams across Biden’s open borders along with drug gangs, human traffickers and terrorists.

Tens of thousands of crimes by repeat offenders who are not prosecuted or released with no bail by far left prosecutors.

If you believe that land was stolen, you can return your home and property to the Native Americans.

Will tomorrow be too soon?
    Last edited by Earl; 07-05-2022 at 07:04 AM.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Earl For This Post:

Hermes Thoth (07-05-2022), Into the Night (07-05-2022), Truth Detector (07-06-2022)

23. #132 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I think the thing that makes the racist right so angry is that the left reminds them of the wrongs which have been done, the things they are trying very hard to pretend were OK.

Slavery was not OK.

Racism is a response to slavery, a way to mask feelings of guilt, a way to redefine a shameful past, a less than noble heritage.

If someone is trying very hard to ignore something troubling, and they do not wish to face up to it, yet they are reminded of it by others, it is entirely predictable that they would become very angry at those who are doing the reminding.

That is why the white supremacist right brailles so adamantly at any discussion of racism.

24. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

Earl (07-05-2022)

25. #133 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I think the thing that makes the racist right so angry is that the left reminds them of the wrongs which have been done, the things they are trying very hard to pretend were OK.

Slavery was not OK.

Racism is a response to slavery, a way to mask feelings of guilt, a way to redefine a shameful past, a less than noble heritage.

If someone is trying very hard to ignore something troubling, and they do not wish to face up to it, yet they are reminded of it by others, it is entirely predictable that they would become very angry at those who are doing the reminding.

That is why the white supremacist right brailles so adamantly at any discussion of racism.
    Why are you a racist?

That’s very unattractive, racist.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Earl For This Post:

Into the Night (07-05-2022), Truth Detector (07-06-2022)

27. #134 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It appears that Polisquaker doesn’t want to answer those inconvenient questions.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Post:

Truth Detector (07-06-2022)

29. #135 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,131 Times in 9,660 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hitler made no sense.

luckily we have the jews to be the real master race. they seem to be fine with stealing land and enjoying it.