Thread: Intellectual Political Blaming, Spiritual Flaming, Social Shaming, Economical Scammin

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Intellectual Political Blaming, Spiritual Flaming, Social Shaming, Economical Scammin

4 sided misdirection from inside out circle logic top down leadership to outside in bottom up fellowships evolving in reproductive time living in series parallel displacements from inception to extinction each generation added conceived to dead. All done playing philosophical 6 degrees of separating actual life into factual realities of nobody can prove or disprove time relativity debating time relativity without allowing genetic compounding into the arena of ideas.

all achieved through power of suggesting nobody can prove or disprove self evident results debating theories and theologies anything else made it happen.

the social goal of embezzling genetic time mutually evolving to serve ideas promising better tomorrows if everyone obeys relative time logistics to the letter of the law ordering each generation to recycle previous 4 generations behavior.

Hey explaining why my brain is instinctively 4 generations ahead of any generation present mutually evolving here since conceived dedicated to serving the humanities of mind over matter, context overruling content symbolism over substance, everyone pays to stay in character or else be eliminated from intellectual Squid Games authorized by societal evolution globally [practiced in every geographical landmass humans occupy space..
    Every brain born has a lifetime conflict with ancestral displacement and intellectual social position within the population present. Why, life is a compounding connection between inception, conception, death, extinction life doesn't exceed what exists now.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,884 Times in 3,024 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 105 Times in 98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by serenity View Post
    4 sided misdirection from inside out circle logic top down leadership to outside in bottom up fellowships evolving in reproductive time living in series parallel displacements from inception to extinction each generation added conceived to dead. All done playing philosophical 6 degrees of separating actual life into factual realities of nobody can prove or disprove time relativity debating time relativity without allowing genetic compounding into the arena of ideas.

all achieved through power of suggesting nobody can prove or disprove self evident results debating theories and theologies anything else made it happen.

the social goal of embezzling genetic time mutually evolving to serve ideas promising better tomorrows if everyone obeys relative time logistics to the letter of the law ordering each generation to recycle previous 4 generations behavior.

Hey explaining why my brain is instinctively 4 generations ahead of any generation present mutually evolving here since conceived dedicated to serving the humanities of mind over matter, context overruling content symbolism over substance, everyone pays to stay in character or else be eliminated from intellectual Squid Games authorized by societal evolution globally [practiced in every geographical landmass humans occupy space..
    Whatever dude
    What day is Michaelmas on?
    When is the Mass on Michael?
    AM I ,I AM's,AM I
    I AM,I AM's, AM I

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Melchizedek = Michael For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (06-15-2022)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,554 Times in 2,628 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 216 Times in 211 Posts

~ grandiose bipolar disorder

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Defender of Honor View Post
    Whatever dude
    see your claim to fame is always agreeing to disagree on actual life genetically limited to ancestors occupying space directly timed apart now conceived to decomposed as numbers existing to total sum added since inception and ancestries here now.
    Every brain born has a lifetime conflict with ancestral displacement and intellectual social position within the population present. Why, life is a compounding connection between inception, conception, death, extinction life doesn't exceed what exists now.

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,884 Times in 3,024 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 105 Times in 98 Posts

see your claim to fame is always agreeing to disagree on actual life genetically limited to ancestors occupying space directly timed apart now conceived to decomposed as numbers existing to total sum added since inception and ancestries here now.
    Ya think?
    What day is Michaelmas on?
    When is the Mass on Michael?
    AM I ,I AM's,AM I
    I AM,I AM's, AM I

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 42 Times in 40 Posts

No reason to interfere with the national religion of insinuations & Freudian slips problems of Christiananality pedophilia in politics....since their suicidal super egos in sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming are cross conditioned for crusade - jihad.
    Last edited by saltydancin; 06-16-2022 at 05:11 AM.

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,966 Times in 32,281 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

salty understands serenity.......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Defender of Honor View Post
    Ya think?
    While kinetically evolving a one of a kind occupying space inhabiting the same moment everyone else is evolving in since conceived here also. I quit believing in possibilities living exceeds being alive in an ever changing body limited to mutually evolving as everything else balancing universally present unique displacement.

Everything changes forward except hidesight. That gets reinterpreted further away from actually limited to evolving here now.