Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 217

Thread: RIGHT-WING IDIOTS' KEEPING SCHOOL CHILDREN SAFE FROM NRA/2ND: Open discussion

  1. #106 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    50,675
    Thanks
    17,927
    Thanked 9,339 Times in 8,246 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 807 Times in 795 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Celticguy View Post
    so lets take a look

    • Impenetrable steel doors. Cost probibitive
    Not really. Steel sheathing on doors is already on many classrooms.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticguy View Post
    • Reduce number of doors to one for all entry and exit. fire marshals say no
    No need. One entry and multiple exits are easily possible simply by changing out locksets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticguy View Post
    • Eliminate windows costly
    No need.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticguy View Post
    • Hire armed guards to man entry door and patrol school grounds stand guard over children on playground during recess and PE. most schools have one or more. play grounds not an attractive target as the targets are free to move
    No need.

    Just eliminate the 'Gun Free Zone'. Let people who want to carry a weapon carry a weapon. Gun Free Zones don't work.
    "Abortion is not murder under any state law." -- Flash
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "Trump was not a conservative." --Jarod
    "you wanna go down the 'corporations are people' and 'unlimited campaign spending is free speech' rabbit hole?" --AssHatZombie
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

    Everything else debunked here

  2. #107 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    50,675
    Thanks
    17,927
    Thanked 9,339 Times in 8,246 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 807 Times in 795 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Port Tack View Post
    Then if you are a rancher with a coyote problem you should be able to get one. If you are an 18 yr old with a history of classmates and friends that say you are dangerous, you don't get one.
    Yet you take the position that you want to ban this gun.
    Which is it, dude?
    "Abortion is not murder under any state law." -- Flash
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "Trump was not a conservative." --Jarod
    "you wanna go down the 'corporations are people' and 'unlimited campaign spending is free speech' rabbit hole?" --AssHatZombie
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

    Everything else debunked here

  3. #108 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    50,675
    Thanks
    17,927
    Thanked 9,339 Times in 8,246 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 807 Times in 795 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Defender of Honor View Post
    Can I buy a bazooka?
    Yes.
    "Abortion is not murder under any state law." -- Flash
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "Trump was not a conservative." --Jarod
    "you wanna go down the 'corporations are people' and 'unlimited campaign spending is free speech' rabbit hole?" --AssHatZombie
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

    Everything else debunked here

  4. #109 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    50,675
    Thanks
    17,927
    Thanked 9,339 Times in 8,246 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 807 Times in 795 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Callinectes View Post
    I hate to get technical with you commie morons, but the weapon on the bottom is a variant of the M240 SAW. You know what SAW stands for? Squad AUTOMATIC Weapon. It's not SSAW (Squad SEMI-Automatic Weapon), It's just SAW, In other words, it's a fucking machine gun. Now, you can probably legally own one if you're a bored lottery winner and you're willing to pay for the tax stamp, the ammunition, and the ATF nazis banging on your door at 3am, demanding your paperwork and giving you a rectal probe.
    I would think the ATF might think twice about banging on the door of such a gun owner at 3am.
    "Abortion is not murder under any state law." -- Flash
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "Trump was not a conservative." --Jarod
    "you wanna go down the 'corporations are people' and 'unlimited campaign spending is free speech' rabbit hole?" --AssHatZombie
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

    Everything else debunked here

  5. #110 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    50,675
    Thanks
    17,927
    Thanked 9,339 Times in 8,246 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 807 Times in 795 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LurchAddams View Post
    So, you blame Democrats for non-existent gun laws in Texas that put killing machine in hands of a maniac.

    You're insane.
    No. I blame Democrats for staging a mass shooting, and even allowing these kids to be killed, solely to achieve the ends.
    "Abortion is not murder under any state law." -- Flash
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "Trump was not a conservative." --Jarod
    "you wanna go down the 'corporations are people' and 'unlimited campaign spending is free speech' rabbit hole?" --AssHatZombie
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

    Everything else debunked here

  6. The Following User Groans At Into the Night For This Awful Post:

    LurchAddams (06-15-2022)

  7. #111 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    50,675
    Thanks
    17,927
    Thanked 9,339 Times in 8,246 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 807 Times in 795 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LurchAddams View Post
    There is no refuting the logic:

    No guns, no mass shootings.

    And I only took Logic 101.
    Special pleading fallacy. Argument by repetition fallacy. Denial of logic. No argument presented.
    "Abortion is not murder under any state law." -- Flash
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "Trump was not a conservative." --Jarod
    "you wanna go down the 'corporations are people' and 'unlimited campaign spending is free speech' rabbit hole?" --AssHatZombie
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

    Everything else debunked here

  8. #112 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    50,675
    Thanks
    17,927
    Thanked 9,339 Times in 8,246 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 807 Times in 795 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LurchAddams View Post
    Nope. The white supremacists get their orders from twump. Remember, "stand back but stand by"?

    You can't make shit up, like that. The white supremacists love trump. They don't like Biden.

    You're an idiot.
    They are leftist radicals, dude. Trump is not a Democrat.
    "Abortion is not murder under any state law." -- Flash
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "Trump was not a conservative." --Jarod
    "you wanna go down the 'corporations are people' and 'unlimited campaign spending is free speech' rabbit hole?" --AssHatZombie
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

    Everything else debunked here

  9. #113 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    50,675
    Thanks
    17,927
    Thanked 9,339 Times in 8,246 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 807 Times in 795 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LurchAddams View Post
    I don't know who the fuck you think you're fooling with your made up double talk.
    Inversion fallacy.
    Quote Originally Posted by LurchAddams View Post
    If you claim there can be mass shootings in a land with zero guns then you need to be institutionalized.
    Special pleading fallacy. Argument by repetition fallacy (chanting). Psychoquackery. Denial of logic. No argument presented.
    "Abortion is not murder under any state law." -- Flash
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "Trump was not a conservative." --Jarod
    "you wanna go down the 'corporations are people' and 'unlimited campaign spending is free speech' rabbit hole?" --AssHatZombie
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

    Everything else debunked here

  10. #114 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    50,675
    Thanks
    17,927
    Thanked 9,339 Times in 8,246 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 807 Times in 795 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LurchAddams View Post
    Nope. No fallacy. It's a certainty. We're going to get the guns.
    Just try it. You will wind up on the wrong of one real fast.
    "Abortion is not murder under any state law." -- Flash
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "Trump was not a conservative." --Jarod
    "you wanna go down the 'corporations are people' and 'unlimited campaign spending is free speech' rabbit hole?" --AssHatZombie
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

    Everything else debunked here

  11. #115 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    50,675
    Thanks
    17,927
    Thanked 9,339 Times in 8,246 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 807 Times in 795 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LurchAddams View Post
    You've already lost. The fact you don't know makes you even more of a loser.
    Assumption of victory fallacy.
    "Abortion is not murder under any state law." -- Flash
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "Trump was not a conservative." --Jarod
    "you wanna go down the 'corporations are people' and 'unlimited campaign spending is free speech' rabbit hole?" --AssHatZombie
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

    Everything else debunked here

  12. #116 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    50,675
    Thanks
    17,927
    Thanked 9,339 Times in 8,246 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 807 Times in 795 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LurchAddams View Post
    tsk, tsk. Poor scared little Nazi, there, there.
    Lame insult fallacy. No argument presented.
    "Abortion is not murder under any state law." -- Flash
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "Trump was not a conservative." --Jarod
    "you wanna go down the 'corporations are people' and 'unlimited campaign spending is free speech' rabbit hole?" --AssHatZombie
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

    Everything else debunked here

  13. #117 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    50,675
    Thanks
    17,927
    Thanked 9,339 Times in 8,246 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 807 Times in 795 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    "Most everyone"?

    You're responsible for the majority of the idiotic shit posts in this idiotic shit thread.
    Nah. I just copied out selected posts from your censored thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I opened up JPP and this is what I saw.....



    When I opened up the Notifications tab, this is what I saw....



    Almost every single reply was from YOU.
    Yes. I posted the copies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    And that's not even all of them.

    There were three more, but the page only displays ten at a time.
    Whiner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    So your boasting about the popularity of your idiotic shit thread is yet another example of your lying, unhinged bullshit because you account for the majority of the posts in it.
    I realize you're angry that I've shown you that censorship doesn't work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I bet you're one of those losers who has to throw yourself a birthday party because nobody else will then brags about all the people who came but they were all your own hillbilly family and were only there for the cousin and sister fucking opportunities.

    Get a fucking life, fruitcake.
    No hillbillies around here. You are hallucinating again.

    Insult fallacies. Jealousy.
    "Abortion is not murder under any state law." -- Flash
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "Trump was not a conservative." --Jarod
    "you wanna go down the 'corporations are people' and 'unlimited campaign spending is free speech' rabbit hole?" --AssHatZombie
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

    Everything else debunked here

  14. #118 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    10,365
    Thanks
    5,973
    Thanked 3,194 Times in 2,543 Posts
    Groans
    4,068
    Groaned 383 Times in 367 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    No. I blame Democrats for staging a mass shooting, and even allowing these kids to be killed, solely to achieve the ends.

    You seriously thing the Uvalde shooting was faked and Democrats sacrificed those babies lives for "the cause"?

    You are insane.

  15. #119 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    10,365
    Thanks
    5,973
    Thanked 3,194 Times in 2,543 Posts
    Groans
    4,068
    Groaned 383 Times in 367 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Special pleading fallacy. Argument by repetition fallacy. Denial of logic. No argument presented.
    YOU JUST CLAIMED THAT DEMOCRATS STAGE MASS SHOOTING AND KILL CHILDREN ON PURPOSE TO TAKE YOUR GUNS. YOU ARE AN INSANE, EVIL MANIAC.

  16. #120 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    10,365
    Thanks
    5,973
    Thanked 3,194 Times in 2,543 Posts
    Groans
    4,068
    Groaned 383 Times in 367 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    They are leftist radicals, dude. Trump is not a Democrat.
    YOU JUST CLAIMED THAT DEMOCRATS STAGE MASS SHOOTING AND KILL CHILDREN ON PURPOSE TO TAKE YOUR GUNS. YOU ARE AN INSANE, EVIL MANIAC.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 133
    Last Post: 06-16-2022, 08:36 AM
  2. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-08-2021, 01:39 PM
  3. Keeping the World Safe From Cheerios!
    By Damocles in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-13-2009, 02:33 PM
  4. using religion to make children less safe at school
    By Robdawg in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-18-2007, 09:33 AM
  5. Yep, keeping us safe
    By uscitizen in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-30-2006, 12:31 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •