Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: J6 was always about distracting from Democrat failure, insurrection, & treason

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 55 Times in 53 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Goodbye Thaddeus Martel.
    1) You just got done supporting 5 years straight of violent insurrection, coup attempts, election theft, mob violence, and treason. The animals of your terrorist cult party officially forfeited any right to lecture anyone on civility about ten thousand outrages ago.

2 ) Just don't be one of these fake teenage drama queens who promises to elevate the IQ of the site by stomping off in their offended little huff only to turn back around and resume whining (as with you posting half a page more of comments while 'leaving').

Last edited by Thaddeus Martel; 07-03-2022 at 09:31 PM.
    https://tinyurl.com/jff5zaj7

Biden:

-LOST black votes
    -LOST Latino votes
    -LOST every county Obama gained
    -LOST in Congress
    -Broke even on female votes

...but also got more votes than anyone ever, but only after closing Democrat-run states at the end of a landslide defeat & "discovering" truckloads of only Biden ballots & announcing mathematically impossible total reversals in every outcome.

2. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LurchAddams View Post
    Princess: Were you here for the part where I told you I don't give a shit about who you are or what you're saying?
    You're the one who came to a debate site, dumb-ass.

What in your fascist little twumptard world made you think anything's changed in 30 seconds?
    Ah, unhinged ad hominem meltdowns. That'll teach us.

You are as intellectually incurious as the rest of your twumtard, Nazi sisters.
    1) Say those who come to debate sites to refuse to debate.

2) Notice how it's always those who are 0-41 on global warming predictions, who insist that people are born gay but get to choose their gender, who were wrong about literally every single part of COVID, and who tell us that milk and math are white supremacy...who accuse others of being intellectually incurious?

Go suck a goat.
    burn unit.jpg
    Last edited by Thaddeus Martel; 07-03-2022 at 01:50 PM.

Biden:

-LOST black votes
    -LOST Latino votes
    -LOST in Congress

...but also got more votes than anyone ever, but only after closing Democrat-run states at the end of a landslide defeat & "discovering" truckloads of only Biden ballots & announcing mathematically impossible total reversals in every outcome.

3. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,633 Times in 51,921 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Thaddeus Martel View Post

1) You disparaged an entire group of people by equating them to your Klan. "We" and "us" are the right words to respond with you fucking imbecile.

2) What piques my curiosity is when Democrats (you) go this far out of their way to avoid any actual debate by incessantly veering off topic to assign psycho-babble labels and juvenile smear motives to their opponents.

(When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser)

Except you lie for them at every turn, so who cares about your dishonest hair-splitting?

Again, side with and lie for traitors and insurrectionists at every turn, get grouped in with them.

Going to cry?

Almost a coherent, accurate, or honest thought. Democrats are staging show trials, arresting their opponents, and stealing elections. They want communism and absolute dictatorship powers. Conservatives want free markets and a government that follows the Constitution, lives within its means.

And corporations, by definition, are not the enemy of freedom at all, except when they align themselves with this communist takeover. The terrorist cult of a party you incessantly lie for is.

1) And here you are again, regurgitating debunked ultra-leftist misinformation spoon-fed to you by discredited tabloid trash media outlets who invented "Cancun Cruz" out of thin air...

...(notice how you didn't peddle this kind of petulent nonsense when it was REAL, when the 'VP' spent more than a year refusing to visit the Democrat-created anarchy on the border, or when Pelosi showed everyone her 12th freezer of ice cream while everyone went bankrupt from Democrat-imposed martial law over a 99% survival rate virus, or when Democrats told people to deal with the skyrocketing gas prices they caused by buying $60k electric cars?)...

...all while deliberately ignoring the fact that Democrat "green" energy is what collapsed the Texas power grid in the first place...to smear only the people who didn't actually turn their backs on the American people as the cold, selfish bastards.

THIS is why people stop caring that you don't call yourself a Democrat.

2) Your terrorist cult of a party just got done framing a sitting president for treason, murdering democracy in broad daylight, getting people murdered by putting fringe communist lunatics in charge of enforcing the law, and is flooding the country with oceans of foreign Third World parasites because they think it will give them an edge in the elections they have to steal to stay relevant.

"Greed, corruption and the willingness to sell one's loyalty and duty for money?"

You being unable to comprehend what is being argued is not other people hating the party you pretend to belong to while lying for Democrats at every turn. It's just you being low-IQ, like pretty much every other Democrat in existence.

And? This in no way absolves you from the terrorist cult of a party you are on here lying for at every turn.

Aid treason and get lumped in with the traitors.

Crying about it won't change that.

Says the guy responding to points no one has made and aimlessly hurling impotent smears at everything that moves.

No one cares about your low-IQ attempts at shit-talking.
    Thanks sock. Wrong, but illuminating.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (07-04-2022)

5. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,131 Times in 9,660 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Goodbye Thaddeus Martel.

I am not surprised you want to mouth off at me. If you as a Trump supporter were to engage in polite discussion with a civil liberal here at JPP, you would be the only one. Your side has been conned and conditioned to hate liberals, blame them for every possible wrong, and unleash that frustration on people who simply want to discuss what's going on in America.

I'm sorry you feel that way, but it is incorrect. No Democrats that I know of say that is what they want. Democrats are people who want a thriving prosperous nation with opportunity and freedom for all. But apparently you only listen to what other Republicans say about Democrats, and do not actually listen to the Democrats themselves. You're not getting the straight story. You're getting the propaganda, and you've fallen for it hard.

Now, I'm sure exceptions to this can be found and there are certainly violent hateful leftists. But to characterize all of the left that way is a mistake. It's just like there are violent hateful right wingers, but not everybody on the right is running out and joining the proud boys or the oath keepers.

Basically the mistake is: stereotyping the entire left as bad, while simultaneously overlooking the part of the right that is. There is good and bad on both sides.

Claiming that since some Democrats have done wrong, that makes it OK for Trump supporters to be uncivil to polite Democrats who do not support doing wrong, is the same as saying two wrongs make a right. And they do not. It is wrong to be uncivil no matter who is doing it.

Personally, I don't have any of that kind of blind hatred in my life, and I don't want it, so I now refuse to talk to you any further.

Sleight taken. And that is where the line of civility has been crossed. Anybody can mouth off at me once. That's on you. But if I don't place you on Ignore, then the next time is on me. There will not be a next time. Don't bother responding to this because I won't read it. I won't read anything you write, ever again. That way, I avoid becoming the target of your frustration, your enabler.

This course of action is logical for anyone who wishes to lead a life of good and courteous conduct, and experience the same in return. I can only control how I behave, not others. But I can keep the unruly at distance.

Remarkably, I do not hate you for being insulting to me. I rather expected it, since no other Trump supporter at JPP is able to be polite to someone with whom they disagree politically, either. No, I just feel sad for what hatred is doing to our country, making it impossible to share the things we have in common or discuss issues in a discussion with mutual respect.

I actually wish you well. I leave you with a hope that you can find your way out of this debilitating hatred, this absurd and incorrect belief that Democrats want to destroy America, freedom and rights. Hatred will never leave you in peace. It will torment you throughout your life. There will always be a right and a left, for it is not possible for all those of one particular view to be removed from the nation. Any faction that gains power through hatred is bound to fail and generate opposition from those who disagree.

You seem to be consumed with anger, and that's sad. I hope you find some sort of genuine happiness which does not depend on the misfortune of others.

My final communication to you can be summed up in two words.
    Be well.
    you're a 100% idiot.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hermes Thoth For This Post:

Earl (07-03-2022)

7. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,568 Times in 17,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,238 Times in 3,042 Posts
    Blog Entries

Attachment 22655

I see through it. You see through it. The American people clearly see through it, judging by the abysmal ratings. No one is watching your Constitution-shredding Soviet show trials.

“We are watching something akin to the dissolution of the republic,” said Federalist CEO Sean Davis of the Jan. 6 Committee’s show trial proceedings. “What they really want to do is criminalize the things that you do, that I do, that everyone watching does when they oppose Democrat policies.”

J6 Committee Is Being Used As A Pretext To Criminalize Opposition

Step 1: Commit non-stop acts of treasonous insurrection for four years straight.

Step 2: Once you have provoked anyone into doing anything back, immediately paint them as the aggressor.

Let's examine the facts:

-Democrats refusing to accept the 2016 election results and framing a sitting president for treason to overthrow it...that's what actual insurrection and war on democracy looks like.

-Democrats hijacking the IRS, EPA, FBI, DOJ, etc., to target, silence, and persecute their opponents...that's what actual insurrection and war on democracy looks like.

-Democrats advocating for military coups, assassinations, cheering on left-wing political violence, and staging execution plays against their opponents while publishing their home addresses at every turn...that's what actual insurrection and war on democracy looks like.

-Democrats declaring secession...that's what actual insurrection and war on democracy looks like.

-Democrats forcing racist propaganda, gender confusion, and grotesque drag queen perversion shows on Kindergarteners, and then targeting anyone who objects as a domestic terrorist...that's what actual insurrection and war on democracy looks like.

-Democrats changing election outcomes by using the FBI, CIA, and DOJ to deliberately lie about bombshell Democrat scandals being "Russian disinformation" (NYT later admitted Hunter's laptop was always real, and the only 'disinformation' came from the media)...that's what actual insurrection and war on democracy looks like.

-Democrats helping illegal immigrants break into our country by the millions to rig and steal elections by overthrowing and working around the American people...that's what actual insurrection and war on democracy looks like.

-Democrats stopping the counting at the end of a landslide defeat and shipping in truckloads of fake ballots to steal Election 2020...that's what actual insurrection looks like.

-Democrats using lynch mobs to tear down every part of society while building monuments glorifying total junkie scumbags like George Floyd...that's what actual insurrection and war on democracy looks like.

Attachment 22656

-Democrats doxing and inventing phony witch hunts against anyone who donates money to their opponents...that's what actual insurrection and war on democracy looks like.

-Democrats trying to stack the SCOTUS to make elections irrelevant...that's what actual insurrection and war on democracy looks like.

-Democrats taking billions of dollars from China for personal gain and using their illegitimate usurper White House to govern in favor of the interests of that hostile foreign power over that of the American people they swore an oath to represent...that's what actual insurrection and war on democracy looks like.

-Democrats trying to impeach President Trump for the bribery and blackmail that only Biden committed against Ukraine...that's what actual insurrection and war on democracy looks like.

-Democrats doing literally every single thing in their power to stop free state-issued IDs from being used to effortlessly prevent 100% of voter fraud...that's what actual insurrection and war on democracy looks like.

-Democrats raiding capitals, firebombing courthouses and immigration facilities, blocking highways, and assaulting and murdering dissent at every turn...that's what actual insurrection and war on democracy looks like.

-Democrats intentionally lying to frame conservative Justices as gang rapists, conservative candidates as pedophiles, and conservative presidents as secret Russian agents...that's what actual insurrection and war on democracy looks like.

-Democrats creating a Ministry of Truth to fraudulently patrol, harass, and disqualify any input from their opponents...that's what actual insurrection and war on democracy looks like.

-Democrats counting non-citizens in the Census to disenfranchise conservative states by drowning out their electoral college votes with fake votes for California...that's what actual insurrection and war on democracy looks like.

-Democrats turning an ordinary 99+% survival rate virus into the Apocalypse to impose quasi-martial law and force through mail-in voting to steal elections and trample everyone's rights...that's what actual insurrection and war on democracy looks like.

-Democrats illegally seizing media phone records, targeting reporters, and retaliating against journalism they don't like...that's what actual insurrection and war on democracy looks like.

-Democrats being convicted of organized voter fraud in hundreds of cases across the nation while hatching jaw-droppingly corrupt ballot harvesting schemes and even rigging their own primaries against each other (Hillary vs. Bernie)...that's what actual insurrection and war on democracy looks like.

Attachment 22657

-Democrats encouraging, praising, and even funding years of violent domestic terrorism...that's what actual insurrection and war on democracy looks like.

-Democrats literally trying to criminalize disagreeing with them in public...that's what actual insurrection and war on democracy looks like.

-Democrats doxing, issuing death threats against, and making assassination attempts against Supreme Court Justices for voting a way Democrats didn't like...that's what actual insurrection and war on democracy looks like.

-Democrats trying to rewrite and falsify our history to revolve around race and slavery to discredit and dismantle our civilization (1619 Project)...that's what actual insurrection and war on democracy looks like.

-Democrats encouraging, praising, and even funding years of violent domestic terrorism...that's what actual insurrection and war on democracy looks like.

-Democrats stopping the counting at the end of a landslide defeat and shipping in truckloads of fake ballots to steal Election 2020...that's what actual insurrection and war on democracy looks like.

-Democrats staging fake kidnapping attempts against governors to vilify and persecute their opponents...that's what actual insurrection and war on democracy looks like.

-Likewise, Democrats inflicting four years straight of non-stop anarchy, coup attempts, terrorism, and treason, and then waiting for the one moment anyone "fights back" in any way (gets goaded by the FBI and Antifa into one single non-violent act of trespassing in which a bunch of elderly people take selfies in the Capitol while the police hold the doors open for them) only to immediately fall to the ground in fetal position playing the victim over "insurrection" and "our democracy"

...that's what a particularly nauseatingly fake and dishonest demonstration of actual insurrection and war on democracy looks like.

Making every single moment of our existence for the rest of eternity revolve singularly around the moment endless Democrat violence and betrayal finally provoked someone other than Democrats into doing something "violent" or "extreme" is comedy gold-level desperation of the highest order.

This is about distracting from disastrous Democrat policies and getting everyone talking about already debunked imaginary "insurrection" so they don't talk about the 99.99% of the actual insurrection that continuously comes from only Democrats.

Indeed...excellent.

Political theater at its worst.

The Democrats star witness perjured herself.

No cross examination, no exculpatory evidence allowed, only two Republican Trump haters on the panel.

Nothing to see here...a joke.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Earl For This Post:

Hermes Thoth (07-04-2022), Thaddeus Martel (07-04-2022)

9. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,903 Times in 6,593 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 537 Times in 514 Posts
    Blog Entries

You're the one who came to a debate site, dumb-ass.

Ah, unhinged ad hominem meltdowns. That'll teach us.

ussyat:

1) Say those who come to debate sites to refuse to debate. :lolp:

2) Notice how it's always those who are 0-41 on global warming predictions, who insist that people are born gay but get to choose their gender, who were wrong about literally every single part of COVID, and who tell us that milk and math are white supremacy...who accuse others of being intellectually incurious?

:rof2:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22815[/ATT]
    Still don't give a shit about you. Your attention whoring is kind of adorable though. I might drop in on you from time to time and torture you.

But, you are still an insignificant internet troll, when it all comes down to it, Princess.

Suck on that.
    ================================================== =

There will come a day where Donald Trump is gone, but the dishonor of those who carried his water will remain.

10. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,568 Times in 17,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,238 Times in 3,042 Posts
    Blog Entries

LurchAddams

Verified User
    This message is hidden because LurchAddams is on your ignore list.

11. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

J6 is about J6, the very thing Republicans tried to brush off as nothing.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

12. #114 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Thanks sock. Wrong, but illuminating.
    Wait...you DIDN'T liken an entire group of people to your Klan (thereby making 'us' and 'we' the correct words to use in response)? Because post #88 shows that you did.

(https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...13#post5185413)

Or are you still crying over people not playing along with your "I peddle every Democrat lie but am not a Democrat" kid's game?

It's hard to tell which thing you're lying about at the moment when all you come back with is childish name-calling and, "huh uh." Hilarious what passes for serious debate among Democrats.

Biden:

-LOST black votes
    -LOST Latino votes
    -LOST in Congress

13. #115 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Wait...you DIDN'T liken an entire group of people to your Klan...
    All Trumpers are Klan supporters, dumbass. I don't support Trump, the WSEs or other white supremacist groups.

14. #116 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,957 Times in 10,497 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 573 Times in 557 Posts
    Blog Entries

15. #117 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Still don't give a shit about you.
    And there's still no one asking you to.

Do you always rush in to address points no one has made?

Your attention whoring is kind of adorable though.
    Says the guy coming to debate sites to tell people he isn't going to debate them.

might drop in on you from time to time and torture you.
    Yes, by all means, "torture" me by throwing mindless tantrums and getting laughed at some more.

But, you are still an insignificant internet troll, when it all comes down to it, Princess.

Suck on that.
    I'm sure that such vague, generic ad hominem "insults" pass for absolutely devastating among Democrats.

Biden:

-LOST black votes
    -LOST Latino votes
    -LOST in Congress

16. The Following User Groans At Thaddeus Martel For This Awful Post:

LurchAddams (07-04-2022)

17. #118 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lionfish View Post
    Truth. Democrats had zero credibility about a hundred hoaxes ago.

Biden:

-LOST black votes
    -LOST Latino votes
    -LOST in Congress

18. #119 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    All Trumpers are Klan supporters, dumbass. I don't support Trump, the WSEs or other white supremacist groups.

So the guy who cannot comprehend that likening a group of people to the Democrats' Klan (for preferring equality to racism, no less) necessitates that group responding with words like "we" and us"...

Also cannot comprehend that reposting their Patrick Star-level "orange man bad" memes in no way changes anything?

Comically moronic at every turn.

And you think President Trump got such historic gains among minority voters as to require Obama to come out and chastise them the day after the election...because all Trump supporters are Klansmen?

Last edited by Thaddeus Martel; 07-04-2022 at 08:07 AM.

Biden:

-LOST black votes
    -LOST Latino votes
    -LOST in Congress

19. #120 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

So the guy who cannot comprehend that likening a group of people to the Democrats' Klan (for preferring equality to racism, no less) necessitates that group responding with words like "we" and us".
    Thus proving, once again, you can't tell the difference between the 1950s and almost 75 years later. Sad, but expected of someone who supports the WSEs.

Did you give any money to the militias, Thad? Supplies? Maybe just a discount from your business? Or are you just a paper tiger? A keyboard warrior who talks big and does nothing because he's a lame-assed cry-bully?

IMO, anyone who materially supported the WSEs to attack and overthrow our government is guilty of either terrorism or treason. Did you ever take the Oath of Enlistment? Ever serve in office or otherwise take an oath to support and defend the Constitution. If you don't answer, I'll assume it's a "No". The FBI can figure out if you're a liar or not. LOL