Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: False Flags Falling Apart: Uvalde and Buffalo unraveling.

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LurchAddams View Post
    Like I said. This latest masacre is timed well for my arrival here. I'm seeing who is lost to us and who is not.

Lost to us so far: Dutch Uncle, Hawkeye4, SmarterThanU, Guile.. and a couple more. I can't remember now.
    Yes, the usual suspects. I used to wonder if it is really one or two people with multiple names. Well, put each one on ignore.

2. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,043 Times in 6,686 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 543 Times in 519 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Yes, the usual suspects. I used to wonder if it is really one or two people with multiple names. Well, put each one on ignore.
    I don't think socks are monitored here as much as they were where I came from - DP. At DP they were illegal. A couple of people were banned for making them.

Here.. I'm thinking things might be different.. I kind of think I'm going to be hearing from Dutch U. and Hawks socks shortly. No prob. When I figure out it's them.. back on iggy they go!

3. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 2,207 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 970 Times in 889 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Ahh! You're an Idea Man who just advises others to "take our country back" and "Trump is the one, true President!" but never get your hands dirty. Thanks for setting me straight.

Preserving? Like only landed gentry can vote and all the darkies are working and singing songs in the cotton fields? Where women knew their place in the kitchen?...maybe all three or four of them?
    Oh, fuck no. I'd be more than happy to shoot your ass if it were in an official war on an official battlefield.

Racism is all on the Left, my friend. It's why you keep the poor, poor. Confused and poor. Evil as it's been, it's a really good scheme for lying scumbags.
    Free speech is cool as long as it jibes with our program.

-- The Left

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Granule For This Post:

Into the Night (05-29-2022), Stone (05-28-2022)

5. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

I don't think socks are monitored here as much as they were where I came from - DP. At DP they were illegal. A couple of people were banned for making them.

Here.. I'm thinking things might be different.. I kind of think I'm going to be hearing from Dutch U. and Hawks socks shortly. No prob. When I figure out it's them.. back on iggy they go!
    I suspect they create a name just to write insults all the time. Still, it is pathetic.

6. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,242 Times in 10,706 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 579 Times in 563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Like I said. This latest masacre is timed well for my arrival here. I'm seeing who is lost to us and who is not.

Lost to us so far: Dutch Uncle, Hawkeye4, SmarterThanU, Guile.. and a couple more. I can't remember now.
    How many times have you been banned from this forum under another name?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lionfish For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (05-28-2022)

8. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,851 Times in 14,189 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Granule View Post
    Oh, fuck no. I'd be more than happy to shoot your ass if it were in an official war on an official battlefield.

Racism is all on the Left, my friend. It's why you keep the poor, poor. Confused and poor. Evil as it's been, it's a really good scheme for lying scumbags.
    Racism is all on the Left
    Yes of course whitey
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

9. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,485 Times in 52,488 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,514 Times in 2,471 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Granule View Post

Thanks for all those qualifications. Relax, dude. You're safe. There won't be an "official war" on an "official battlefield" you'll ever see.

Disagreed. Racism exists among the ignorant and the scared so it's on both sides. The major difference is violent racists, mostly on the right, and talking racists, mostly on the left. You're more of a "talker"....officially. LOL
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

10. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Socks are fully legal on JPP. Some people clearly have multiple accounts. Others have multiple accounts which they use rarely thus better keeping their identity secret.

11. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    What if it wasn't Biden that stole the election, Dutchykins?

Suppose he's just a feeble figurehead and people that want to do America in are who cheated him in?

Suppose this is Obama's illegal 3rd term?
    Suppose Martians invaded Earth tomorrow? Would any of this matter???

12. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lionfish View Post

How many times have you been banned from this forum under another name?
    Could be at least once, but it's a tossup.

Notice he put my name first. W00t!

13. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,910 Times in 21,670 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,696 Times in 5,198 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    stand up and vote.

argue our ways peacefully.

right is on our side.

we have no use for violence.
    Good

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

14. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Good
    He's lying as proved by the 90% other posts advocating that the Jews are running the nation and that something needs to be done now. Look at who his friends are for a clue.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (05-31-2022)

16. #103 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 20 Times in 20 Posts

I find it hypocritical as always and definitely hilarious that those who insist Democrats stole the election for Biden...only make that accusation regarding Trump and not for the other Republicans who were on the same ballot. I mean come on, if we can steal it from Trump why stop there? Might as well kick the entire Republican party to the curb while we're at it and be done with it.

There are a few Republicans who are the very reason Trump got away with every fucking thing he did and THOSE people should have been gone right along with him and yet...still there.

Not to mention if Democrats were going to bother to steal the election AND Hillary Clinton was the heinous criminal the Right insists she is then chances are pretty damn good it would have been stolen for her or by her....just to put the icing on the cake for Trump who probably would have had a coronary if he had lost to her this last election.

So fucking stupid the lot of you with your pitiful accusations instead of just manning up and admitting he lost.

17. #104 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Yes of course whitey
    You're the biggest racist in this forum, and it's not even close.

-- The Left

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Granule For This Post:

Blackwater Lunchbreak (05-29-2022), Into the Night (05-29-2022), Stone (05-29-2022)

19. #105 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Thanks for all those qualifications. Relax, dude. You're safe. There won't be an "official war" on an "official battlefield" you'll ever see.

Disagreed. Racism exists among the ignorant and the scared so it's on both sides. The major difference is violent racists, mostly on the right, and talking racists, mostly on the left. You're more of a "talker"....officially. LOL
    I hope you're right. Though I hate the thought of violence, I'd be more than willing to burn you fuckers down to preserve our freedoms.

Wrong again. 100% of all racism festers on your side of the fence. You go after skin color; we go after shitty character.

-- The Left

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Granule For This Post:

Blackwater Lunchbreak (05-29-2022), Into the Night (05-29-2022), Stone (05-29-2022)