Thread: I think I figured out why I'm such a "square peg"

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,898 Times in 6,588 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 537 Times in 514 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Im hoping the Jews replace you. Walter,...Guno,.....getcher Matzo ball eatin asses in here and replace this tranny derelict.
    Holy shit you're a nasty tool. You tongue your sister's snatch with that mouth?

2. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,454 Times in 9,909 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 867 Times in 825 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    Is Walter a hebrew?
    Yep

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Stone For This Post:

Matt Dillon (05-28-2022)

4. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LurchAddams View Post
    I'm sorry, dude. Remember though it wasn't the cop who convicted you, it was the country prosecutor, so based on your story, it sounds like your attackers might have been in tight with either the cops of the prosecutor. There's a huge good 'ol boy network in the South. I've worked in KY, MS, and TX and believe me, I've had to play the game.

Glad your ok. Sorry you hate cops. I've known some good ones and some ones I just had to pretend to get along with. You have to... they have the guns and badges.
    They may have been snitches.

They fucked with the wrong cracker that day.

I guarantee you they know it to this day, too.

I don't hate cops, I have good friends and family that are cops. The system is not good, though. It could use some restructuring.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt Dillon For This Post:

LurchAddams (05-28-2022)

6. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Holy shit you're a nasty tool. You tongue your sister's snatch with that mouth?
    8th grade stuff. You better practice up and come back in a couple years.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Stone For This Post:

Matt Dillon (05-28-2022)

8. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

They may have been snitches.

They fucked with the wrong cracker that day.

I guarantee you they know it to this day, too.

I don't hate cops, I have good friends and family that are cops. The system is not good, though. It could use some restructuring.
    What you just said is true of any system.

9. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yep
    Why is he so dumb? Jews are usually pretty smart.

10. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

8th grade stuff. You better practice up and come back in a couple years.

Oh, man. Rednecks are so adorable. After you smash one to death with your incredibly expert trash talk, you feel like doing it only an hour later. You're like Chinese food for my soul, trolls

11. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Oh, man. Rednecks are so adorable. After you smash one to death with your incredibly expert trash talk, you feel like doing it only an hour later. You're like Chinese food for my soul, trolls
    You can't even get good Chinese food, you fuck. Enjoy your MSG.

Know that the pork egg rolls I can get are divine.

12. #114 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You can't even get good Chinese food, you fuck. Enjoy your MSG.

Know that the pork egg rolls I can get are divine.
    Before I finish you with my trash talk again, I must share with you some of my experience regarding Seattle and Chinese food.

We have our own Chinatown in Seattle. You can get anything there, authentic first world Thai, Szechuan, Mandarin, Vietnamese, whatever you want. Our Chinatown is located right next to both our Stadiums, Lumen (Seahawk) and Safeco (Mariners) fields. So, if you're heading in for a night game, go early and just chow down man. It's a great way to spend a day, then you get to go see the Seahawks lose!

My recollection of FL and it was about 15 year ago.. I was bidding on a project near Orlando. Have you heard of Juniper Springs? It's on the Ocala NF and we almost got the operation it would have been sweet.

But when I was there, I stayed in Orlando and what I remember is how cheap the lobster was! This was like.. early 2000's? You could to to a buffet, pay like $25? and just stuff yourself with lobster!

Ok.. so back to trolling.. I almost called you "convict" today.. but I can't do that.. it's too mean.. even for me and this place.

Cheers, beeeyacch!

13. The Following User Groans At LurchAddams For This Awful Post:

Rune (06-04-2022)

14. #115 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Pretty sure he got kicked in the head by an uncircumcised mule when he was just a wee Hebe. Been goofy ever since.....

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Stone For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (06-08-2022)

16. #116 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,605 Times in 9,276 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Before I finish you with my trash talk again, I must share with you some of my experience regarding Seattle and Chinese food.

We have our own Chinatown in Seattle. You can get anything there, authentic first world Thai, Szechuan, Mandarin, Vietnamese, whatever you want. Our Chinatown is located right next to both our Stadiums, Lumen (Seahawk) and Safeco (Mariners) fields. So, if you're heading in for a night game, go early and just chow down man. It's a great way to spend a day, then you get to go see the Seahawks lose!

My recollection of FL and it was about 15 year ago.. I was bidding on a project near Orlando. Have you heard of Juniper Springs? It's on the Ocala NF and we almost got the operation it would have been sweet.

But when I was there, I stayed in Orlando and what I remember is how cheap the lobster was! This was like.. early 2000's? You could to to a buffet, pay like $25? and just stuff yourself with lobster!

Ok.. so back to trolling.. I almost called you "convict" today.. but I can't do that.. it's too mean.. even for me and this place.

Cheers, beeeyacch!
    "Forget it Jake,it's Chinatown"
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

17. #117 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Mason View Post
    "Forget it Jake,it's Chinatown"
    Quote from a film? I'm sorry, I'm not familiar.

18. The Following User Groans At LurchAddams For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (06-08-2022)

19. #118 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,926 Times in 13,193 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 832 Times in 791 Posts

I just got banned from DP. I think, in summary, why I disturb people so much, is that I have extremely social, progressive views, but when people try to troll me, I come off like an "alpha". I think its because the expectation is that progressives are a "gentle, peaceful" people.

Well, I'm sorry to come off as so pugilistic, but I think if it's ok for a Republican to say, "Lets have trial by combat"; or "I'll pay your legal bills if you beat up protestors", or gassing protestors for a fake photo op, can't I say, the word, "bitch" once in awhile?

I think you guys better get used to it. Democrats are learning that the only thing the Republican Taliban understand and do is street fighting.

Expect much more of it, not only from the Republican Taliban from from the Dems. You Repub scum have had it easy for too long. No more Mr. and Mrs. nice guys and gals, bitches!!!!

We're coming for your guns!!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahoooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
    While I'm coming in late to this discussion, might I offer this? The reason you have difficulty is you base your positions on emotions and feelings rather than mixing in at least some degree of rationality and logic.

Me? I can, and do, curse like a sailor (maybe because I was one) but I try to base my arguments and rebuttals on logic and rationality. It's not that I lack feelings, but I know those won't solve the problem when the ship is burning to the waterline, about to capsize, and sink with me having 1000 miles to swim home. Panic and emotions don't solve that problem, they only get you killed faster.

So, I suppress my emotions in favor of finding a solution that works. It seems you don't want to do likewise. That, in turn, stirs up many here with differing opinions who either mix the two or, like you, are going on emotions and feelings.

My suggestion would be for you to expand your mindset and take in more rational and logical viewpoints of the world.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to T. A. Gardner For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (06-08-2022), Rune (06-04-2022)

21. #119 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    While I'm coming in late to this discussion, might I offer this? The reason you have difficulty is you base your positions on emotions and feelings rather than mixing in at least some degree of rationality and logic.

Me? I can, and do, curse like a sailor (maybe because I was one) but I try to base my arguments and rebuttals on logic and rationality. It's not that I lack feelings, but I know those won't solve the problem when the ship is burning to the waterline, about to capsize, and sink with me having 1000 miles to swim home. Panic and emotions don't solve that problem, they only get you killed faster.

So, I suppress my emotions in favor of finding a solution that works. It seems you don't want to do likewise. That, in turn, stirs up many here with differing opinions who either mix the two or, like you, are going on emotions and feelings.

My suggestion would be for you to expand your mindset and take in more rational and logical viewpoints of the world.
    I agree with you.

I have rage issues. I am in therapy. I'm too old now.. I don't see me being to be able to get a handle on that aspect of myself.

What I do like about myself is that I really do care about people. I care about YOU! I care about Hawkeye10, the character I've known for 10 years.

So.. what am I saying? I get angry. When I do that, I sometimes push people away emotionally. I'm not violent. I have never hurt anyone, nor will I ever.

But, getting back to this example of Uvalde. I see people here, unmoved by that horror, not wanting just to score debate points, but seeming to enjoy our anguish.

I'm going to lose my temper again. It might be tomorrow, it might not be for awhile. It's who I am now. That's why I'm here an no longer at DP. Just know that I feel that I am sensitive to other people's feelings.. as much as I can be. I try to understand them. But I can't deal with evil.

I think it's time to log off for a few hours.

Nice chatting

22. #120 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,926 Times in 13,193 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 832 Times in 791 Posts

Me? I'm a retired Navy Chief. I have had other careers as middle-management since. I'm also a Buddhist. I rarely get mad about anything, no matter how stupid, retarded, insane, or childish someone is being. I solve problems--and I'm damn good at it. In the last 10 or so years of my naval career, I got sought out by officers for that ability. A week after I retired, a Captain at the Pentagon called me--at home!--asking if I'd accept orders to go to Iraq to supervise installation of cellphone jammers in USN / USMC vehicles because she was told "I was the guy." I told her I was retired now and that made it really difficult to cut me orders or I would have gone, just like I always did, to solve another problem.

So, when I say it's the person not the weapon that's a problem, it's an almost certainty I know what I'm talking about.