1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,646 Times in 10,070 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,101 Times in 1,013 Posts

It’s Time to Disarm the Police

https://www.thenation.com/article/so...-nypd-slavery/

LEFT BIAS
    These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports, and omit information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-nation/

Libs support this....keep that in mind when u vote!
    Last edited by volsrock; 05-27-2022 at 09:12 PM.

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    your math is skewed......it's 290 million gun owners who didn't kill anyone......and they're going to do it again tomorrow!.......
    you're wrong.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by LurchAddams View Post
    Yeah, that'll be really comforting to the 21 people and their families. You don't even realize what a cavernous prick you are do you, Princess?
    I know full well i'm an asshole. mainly because I don't let fools like you spout bullshit and get away with it.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,051 Times in 6,694 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 543 Times in 519 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    I know full well i'm an asshole. mainly because I don't let fools like you spout bullshit and get away with it.
    Careful, there's a mirror coming up, look away bitch or you'll turn to stone.

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Careful, there's a mirror coming up, look away bitch or you'll turn to stone.

6. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by signalmankenneth View Post
    These so called officers who stood in the hallways, will have to live with the deaths of 19 children and two teachers for the rest of their wretched lives?!! I would not want these so called officers patrolling my neighborhood?!!

Police commander made 'wrong decision' not to breach classroom doors during elementary school shooting, official says (Duh?)

(CNN) While a gunman was inside adjoining classrooms with children at a Texas elementary school, a group of 19 law enforcement officers stood in a hallway outside and took no action as they waited for room keys and tactical equipment, a state official said Friday.

"The on-scene commander at that time believed that it had transitioned from an active shooter to a barricaded subject," Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) Col. Steven McCraw said.

"From the benefit of hindsight where I'm sitting now, of course it was not the right decision. It was the wrong decision. There's no excuse for that," he said.

While officers waited outside adjoining classrooms at Robb Elementary in Uvalde, children inside the room repeatedly called 911 and pleaded for help, he said.

"The belief was there isn't anybody living anymore and that the subject is now trying to keep law enforcement at bay or entice them to come in" and shoot them, he said.

The damning revelation explains the lengthy wait between when officers first arrived to the school at 11:44 a.m. and when a tactical team finally entered the room and killed the gunman at 12:50 p.m. The tactical team was able to enter using keys from a janitor, McCraw said.

Nineteen students and two teachers were killed Tuesday at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde before the team killed the gunman, ending the deadliest US school shooting in almost a decade.

Officials initially praised the law enforcement response and noted that the carnage could have been worse. But revelations from McCraw and from DPS regional chief Victor Escalon a day earlier revealed major flaws in the response and contradictory information.

Emergency protocol established since the Columbine school shooting of 1999 is to end the threat as quickly as possible because fatalities occur in seconds to minutes.

"The levels of failure are just incredible, beyond belief," said Anthony Barksdale, the former acting Baltimore police commissioner.

The shooting in Uvalde is the deadliest school shooting since the 2012 Sandy Hook massacre and at least the 30th shooting at a K-12 school in 2022. The attack came less than two weeks after a racist mass shooting in Buffalo, New York, and has left Americans grieving yet again and many renewing calls for gun law reform.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/27/us/uv...day/index.html

Repuke generated so-called officers only care about the greedy making taxpayer pilfering paychecks, vacations, cookouts with those atrocious size steaks and living it up while they couldn't give a rat for the safety of society or serving society in a proper way in defense of anyone and regardless of who they are which are the principles of being a law enforcement officer. Repukes are a vicious, hypocritical, murderous and cowardly disgrace upon the human race. Vote blue wave to fix things
    Last edited by gemini104104; 05-28-2022 at 01:26 AM.

7. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 75 Times in 67 Posts
    Blog Entries

To Protect and Serve? More like To Wait And See.

Every one of these cowardly little bitches that sat out there while kids were being shot, bleeding out, and calling 911 over and over, need to be summarily executed for treasonous criminal cowardice.

8. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 483 Times in 453 Posts

Bitch.
    Hypocrite.

9. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Gondwanaland View Post

Every one of these cowardly little bitches that sat out there while kids were being shot, bleeding out, and calling 911 over and over, need to be summarily executed for treasonous criminal cowardice.
    Why do you need police? Defund them.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Life is Golden For This Post:

Gondwanaland (05-28-2022)

11. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gondwanaland View Post

Don't you mean to reject and swerve?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Gondwanaland (05-28-2022), Life is Golden (05-28-2022)

13. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The libtard left denigrates police, treats them like trash and wants them defunded - and now complaining. Their piddly ass salary isn't enough for their lives, especially how they are treated. I don't blame them.

Next time, call BLM.

14. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 41,002 Times in 32,307 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,870 Times in 2,757 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    you're wrong.
    390 million?......I figured many people own two guns.......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

15. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 75 Times in 67 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Life is Golden View Post
    The libtard left denigrates police, treats them like trash and wants them defunded - and now complaining. Their piddly ass salary isn't enough for their lives, especially how they are treated. I don't blame them.

Next time, call BLM.
    Those little bitches made more than the teachers that were inside being murdered

16. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    390 million?......I figured many people own two guns.......
    i'm only referencing gun OWNERS, not the number of guns in the US.