Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: pROTESTS OUTSIDE THE nra CONVENTION LIVE

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,037 Times in 14,531 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LurchAddams View Post
    No question the cops should have gone in an hour before they did. Cowards. It's their job.
    It was a joke. I C/P'd the sig. line from 'Dumber's' post when he tried to get snarky with me. As you noticed, he's compensating for his cowardice with tough talk and a violent sig.

Now, the streets of society are not a combat zone that his sig. references. In fact, his sig makes little sense and sounds like something an insubordinate snotnose would say. But you are correct that the police in Texas were admitted cowards with very little ability to properly deal with a child wielding a gun. They were doing crowd control in order to avoid doing their job.

His sig. was ironic given his claim that I'm the one who is violent.

He's too stupid to sit at the adult table.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Althea For This Post:

LurchAddams (05-27-2022)

3. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    It was a joke. I C/P'd the sig. line from 'Dumber's' post when he tried to get snarky with me. As you noticed, he's compensating for his cowardice with tough talk and a violent sig.

Now, the streets of society are not a combat zone that his sig. references. In fact, his sig makes little sense and sounds like something an insubordinate snotnose would say. But you are correct that the police in Texas were admitted cowards with very little ability to properly deal with a child wielding a gun. They were doing crowd control in order to avoid doing their job.

His sig. was ironic given his claim that I'm the one who is violent.

He's too stupid to sit at the adult table.
    you really are a moron, you know this, right? everything you've posted is paradoxical and contradictory......the rittenhouse case already showed us that you have no grasp on reality anyway, karen
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

4. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Oh, man. You are angry.
    Angry? My heart rate doesn't even change. I'm offering solutions. The only solution. I would have the same lack of angst if we were discussing our pets. None.

I certainly understand and sypathize. Probably not the best time to tell you, I was never going to shoot Cruz in my fantasy, just tune him up a little. But again, fantasy.
    I don't even shoot animals. This isn't autobiographical. It's the only solution that would work, even though it's not feasible.

Saying the quiet parts out loud, as it were. You know. The way the MAGA politicians do because it simply doesn't matter anymore.

Abbott is an abysmal, soulless creature. His arrogance and lack of empathy and his recreation of history about what happened (he actually called the cowardly cops, "brave").

Even with Gerrymandering, poll watching, throwing out some ballots, closing some poling stations in Dem areas, the Dems are pumped. I feel good about our chances. I really do.
    Too far away from the elections. Nobody will even remember the name Uvalde in the fall. It's great to be positive, and confident in the system. I'm more realistic.

Think it through. Best case scenario in the Senate. How many seats do you believe Dems. can control after the election? Now subtract two. Now ask yourself if you have enough to overturn the filibuster.

Because that's the first thing McConnell is going to do if he regains control.

If nothing else, it would be rewarding to see Abbot/Cruz or any of dozens crying uncontrollably on t.v over their babies' death at the hand of a nutjob with a gun.

It would make great t.v.. Biden could offer thoughts and prayers. trump would remark about how ugly Cruz's wife is.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

5. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,043 Times in 6,686 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 543 Times in 519 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    again, jealousy and envy are bad colors on you. anytime you need a demonstration that i'm a Marine, let me know and we'll get together.
    Blow me, attempted Internet tough guy.

Geez you are a total douche nozzle.

6. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

you really are a moron, you know this, right? everything you've posted is paradoxical and contradictory......the rittenhouse case already showed us that you have no grasp on reality anyway, karen
    I'll consider the source.

Coward.

7. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

ROFL ok karen.
    You hurt with your words.

8. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Blow me, attempted Internet tough guy.

Geez you are a total douche nozzle.
    Shame that 'triggered' has made it all the way down to the simpletons. It really describes what you did to Dumber. You have to love the tough guys that will beat you up if you care to meet them somewhere.

9. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,427 Times in 53,292 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

now i'm curious...........do you have children? grandchildren? if so, could you ever look at them and say that at one time they were just 'bits of tissue'???????
    Five children, 11 g-kids. They are the reason why we need better gun regulations -- as well as enforcement.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

10. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Five children, 11 g-kids. They are the reason why we need better gun regulations -- as well as enforcement.
    and are they just 'bits of tissue' to you?
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.